Our company is looking for an online advertising expert to set up and management our online ad campaigns google adwords, youtube and facebook. Potentially could be a long term arrangement.+12 Other Responses
Online Advertising Trends
We have a client who would like to speak with industry consultants responsible for online advertising at a large advertising agency who can discuss trends, as well as pricing differences between mobile and desktop.+9 Other Responses
Hello. We are seeking an ad-serving consultant/broker that can study our needs as an online advertising agency and find the best ad-serving platform and partner for us.
Please call for more details if you are interested and qualified.
marc dumont+21 Other Responses
We are looking for information around the spend on digital (online) advertising by the fmcg sector in europe.
Apart from the spend of the entire industry, we are also looking for company-specific spend (in %) by fmcg players.+2 Other Responses
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the online advertising space, specific to criteo. Ideal candidates are users/customers of criteo. This project has a budget.+8 Other Responses
Smb Online Advertising And Marketing
We are looking for multiple decision-makers in the small and midsize business who are responsible for a range of responsibilities, including managing online advertising, company page, fb/ig company presence, etc. We would like to talk about topics related to your daily tasks and activities while on the job.
This is a paid 3-day online bulletin board/online diary for 30 minutes each day.
Please note that if you qualify, you may be invited to participate in a two-part interview: part 1 is an activity where you will document a bit of the work you do using your phone’s camera and an online diary. This is about a 30-minute commitment for 3 days prior to our meeting. Part 2 is a 90-minute video interview where you will get an additional incentive of $200.
What type of industry is your business in?
1. Salon (mix of nail, hair, spas)
2. Food & beverage ( takeout/sit down/counterorder)
3. Education (skill, academic/university)
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+50 Other Responses
What we have got:
- a unique, differentiated brand.
- educational content with the opportunity for viral sharing based on magnitude of topic.
- a brand that is growing at 30% to 100% on a year over year same store sales basis while the overall marketplace for those products declines.
- placement in more than 10,000 stores across america.
- an online advertising campaign on desktops that yields retail sales (stores like cvs selling our products) and generates the growth rates above despite limited to no engagement.
What we need assistance with:
- developing an integrated online strategy driving sales across both retail stores and our website.
- developing a reporting and information system allowing us to utilize data from current campaigns to scale and support a significantly larger retail audience.
- quick advice and input on all forms of digital marketing.
- support in analyzing, synthesizing and understanding where we are, then recommendations on where to go next.
- in depth expertise on types of advertising, where to buy it and how best to access it and buy it.
- execution of various campaigns.
We believe that:
- search engine optimization is critical.
- content, issues based marketing, needs to be a significant element to our marketing mix.
- desktop ads, scaled out, generate significant brand awareness and purchase. Opportunities to expand our current campaign, look at mobile and in email marketing are everywhere.
- highly focused local marketing, based on sales patterns, can generate better return on ad dollars spent, based on iri data weâve recently received.+16 Other Responses
Search Engine Advertising Market
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with experts from large ad agencies or direct advertisers who are considered as the decision makers on budget allocation across different digital platforms such as search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce. Preferably those who have experience in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare.
Knowledgeable in baidu and other alternative platforms such as toutiao, tencent, wechat, etc.
This is to gain insights into the online advertising market in china in all verticals. We want to understand the roi difference between baidu and other forms of online advertising, and the direction of advertising budgets.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1.What current, direct experience do you have in budget allocation and determining roi difference between utilizing various online digital platforms (search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce), including baidu and its recent initiatives like smart speakers and short video?
2. Are you familiar with toutiao, tencent, wechat and other alternative platforms?
3. Have you handled or have been engaged in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare utilizing baidu and similar platforms as a digital or online advertising media?
--experience in platforms like google and linkedin as a means for digital advertising / marketing is not an interest in this project
--knowledge with baidu’s cloud and autonomous driving efforts is a plus.
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+29 Other Responses
With google/doubleclick launching an advertising exchange and others like yahoo/rightmedia following suit, this move towards granular real-time purchasing of inventory is going to have a profound affect on how performance marketers are going to purchase media online. I am looking for an expert who can help share some insights into either a) how marketers can prepare for this paradigm shift in buying or b) how the many ad networks in the industry are going to react to this sea change.+11 Other Responses
Online Advertising Market Study
We are looking for multiple participants who use and can share their insights on google advertising platform.
This is for a paid 1-hour web interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation. All the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. It is used for classification and research purposes only.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
what experience do you have in using google advertising platform?
+350 Other Responses
Tv, Radio, Online Advertising
Hi, i am the founder & ceo of zintro. I am working on a marketing plan for expanding this business. Specifically, i am trying to get my arms around the cost and measurable results of a tv, radio, and online campaign. My target market is institutional and high net worth investors as well as other professionals who value information enough to pay for it (consultants, lawyers, etc.). I am thinking that cnbc and bloomberg tv would be ideal as well as bloomberg radio and banner ads on many of the investing and information sites (wsj, barrons, bloomberg, ameritrade, etrade, seekingalpha, etc.). At this point, i am only trying to come up with a plan (costs & anticipated results). Of course, consideration will be given to those who help me put the plan together when it comes time to selecting a vendor.+40 Other Responses
Digital Media Advertising And Marketing
Our client would like to speak with multiple digital media decision-makers who are in or work on behalf of a company located in saudi arabia. They are looking for those who are involved in advertising/marketing decision making, specifically for video, social or digital.
They would like to get their perspective on the media landscape and validate some quantitative insights.
This is a 60-min online consultation. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. Are you responsible for making decisions in advertising/marketing, specifically for video, social, or digital on behalf of your company? Kindly explain briefly.
2. Which of the following describes your company’s annual spending on advertising?
c. $500 and up
3. Are you located in or work on behalf of a company located in saudi arabia?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated.
+10 Other Responses