Property Tax Consulting
I require a property tax and a property legal expert to advise me regarding the purchase of foreclosed property in atlanta ga.
I am not looking for real estate agents as i am fine with sourcing the properties.
I need to know what is involved and what the costs will likely be to set up the best legal and tax structure for my needs. I am an individual investor.
- individual investor domiciled in australia
- will buy two foreclosed properties in atlanta – probably at around $50k each
- possibly more after this if all goes well
- i have a trustee company in australia (is it possible to set things up so the income comes back into this company (in which case there would be no personal income tax payable on the net income and i could allocate it to other properties i am making a loss on)???
- i will come over to the us to eyeball the properties i am looking to buy and to meet other suppliers such as property manager, builder (for rehab), etc…
- i need to understand the tax rules that will be applied and how i can physically repatriate the net income (income tax, cgt, other?)
- i also need to understand the tax and legal risks associated with this venture (i understand the investment risks)
- i will need to open a usa bank account
- if i borrow against hard assets in australia (line of credit against property) to fund the purchases in the usa, what are the tax issues associated with this?+6 Other Responses
Export & Import Taxes & Fees
My company will be producing aluminum tubes in taiwan. We are considering adding additional processing steps in china because we have existing manufacturing facilities in china. But it depends on the additional costs we would incur due to duty fees, vat charges, customs charges, freight costs, etc.
I need some help figuring out all the fees and taxes associated with this kind of production. The steps would be as follows:
1.) original manufacture in taiwan. From raw material to extruded aluminum tube
2.) export tubes from taiwan and import tubes to china
3.) tubes will be bead blasted, anodized, and packaged in china.
4.) export finished tubes from china and import to usa for sale in the usa market.
I am just looking for someone to give me a breakdown of all the taxes, fees, and charges we will incur through this process
thanks!+2 Other Responses