International Tax Planning
Looking for a consult on best practices and planning for international withholding tax for content licensing royalties, with a focus on europe, latam and india (special interest in wht vs corporate tax in spain). Also looking for advice on tax planning between our uk and spanish companies.+12 Other Responses
Gaap Cash Taxes
I was wondering if you might be able to help me out in understanding the differences between gaap tax accounting on the income and cashflow statements and stated cash taxes that are found in the footnotes to the stated financials. We are having some trouble understanding what drives the difference, and where that difference shows up in the gaap statement of cashflows.+3 Other Responses
I am setting up a company that will re-sell materials and also install them at times. As a contractor i do not need to charge sales tax on my labor. I need advice or consulting on the best way to set up this company so that it is completely legal yet i do get into charging sales tax on hundreds of thousands of labor. +undefined Other Responses
Ad Valorem Tax Analysis
Interested in nj property tax reductions. What are fees.+1 Other Responses
Africa Anti Money Laundering
We need an expert on aml/cft to conduct a 5 day course for a group of bank supervisors in africa+14 Other Responses
I am looking for tax experts who can provide comprehensive information on tax services. The project requirement is stated below:
1. What are the key components of tax services ?
2. What is the global tax services market outlook?
3. Who are the top non-big four companies (tier ii) by region (us, uk, china, belgium and singapore)?
4. What are the key trends, drivers and challenges in tax services market.
5. Buyer operational models:
what are various buyer operating models ? Which is the widely adopted model? What are the pros and cons of each model ?
What are the factors that influence a company’s decision with respect adopt a specific operating model?
6. Sourcing strategy:
do large organizations keep tax related services in-house or outsource ?
If they outsource, do they outsource all services or do they keep some activities in-house?
Are there any alternatives for outsourcing of tax services?
What are the factors to be considered before taking a decision on outsourcing of a specific tax service ?
7. Engagement strategy:
do large organizations engage with suppliers at global level or regional level or local level?
Do they bundle all services with one service provider or do they engage with multiple service providers? What are the pros and cons of each model?
8. Few case studies - how pharmaceutical/cpg companies source tax services?
neeraj+undefined Other Responses
Property Tax Consulting
I require a property tax and a property legal expert to advise me regarding the purchase of foreclosed property in atlanta ga.
I am not looking for real estate agents as i am fine with sourcing the properties.
I need to know what is involved and what the costs will likely be to set up the best legal and tax structure for my needs. I am an individual investor.
- individual investor domiciled in australia
- will buy two foreclosed properties in atlanta – probably at around $50k each
- possibly more after this if all goes well
- i have a trustee company in australia (is it possible to set things up so the income comes back into this company (in which case there would be no personal income tax payable on the net income and i could allocate it to other properties i am making a loss on)???
- i will come over to the us to eyeball the properties i am looking to buy and to meet other suppliers such as property manager, builder (for rehab), etc…
- i need to understand the tax rules that will be applied and how i can physically repatriate the net income (income tax, cgt, other?)
- i also need to understand the tax and legal risks associated with this venture (i understand the investment risks)
- i will need to open a usa bank account
- if i borrow against hard assets in australia (line of credit against property) to fund the purchases in the usa, what are the tax issues associated with this?+6 Other Responses
Us Tax Law
Expert in mexico-us tax law+4 Other Responses
Sales tax rules on internet sales in pennsylvania ? Hi i am starting a business to sell general merchandise, electronics, etc.. online based in pennsylvania, i will be selling to customers in all states. From my understanding, you only need to collect taxes from pennsylvania customers. Is that correct?+6 Other Responses
I am starting a business where we take money from customers in nz and bring it to the us. We then purchase goods in the us with that money and deliver the goods to the person in nz.
My question: do we have to pay us taxes on the money we receive from nz customers?+undefined Other Responses
Corporate Tax Services
Seeking experts in the domain of corporate tax services, service providers and global tax compliance in north america. We would like to know what fortune 500 companies are doing in this space, whether they are having it in house or whether they have outsourced the same? What are the advantages of outsourcing? What are the specific cost advantages a company gets by outsourcing the same? What are the various pricing and engagement models followed by companies? We would like to have a discussion on the best practices in the industry with respect to the parameters mentioned above. Our focus areas of interests includes sourcing strategy, engagement models, pricing models, rate cards. Please note that we need the information urgently and would preferably like to set up a phone consult tomorrow (24th february 2011).+12 Other Responses
Export & Import Taxes & Fees
My company will be producing aluminum tubes in taiwan. We are considering adding additional processing steps in china because we have existing manufacturing facilities in china. But it depends on the additional costs we would incur due to duty fees, vat charges, customs charges, freight costs, etc.
I need some help figuring out all the fees and taxes associated with this kind of production. The steps would be as follows:
1.) original manufacture in taiwan. From raw material to extruded aluminum tube
2.) export tubes from taiwan and import tubes to china
3.) tubes will be bead blasted, anodized, and packaged in china.
4.) export finished tubes from china and import to usa for sale in the usa market.
I am just looking for someone to give me a breakdown of all the taxes, fees, and charges we will incur through this process
thanks!+2 Other Responses