Private Money Re Funds Seeking Associate.
We are a venture capital & private equity firm with various interests in partnerships ranging across all industries. One of our partnerships is with a private money lender based out of west coast that is growing exponentially due to the following:
1. There is always demand for private funds related to real estate.
2. Three of the competitors with capitalization of over $3b are out of business which leaves us huge inflow of deals and a market to capitalize on.
3. We have a very strong track record of paying high dividends 10-12% to our investors on a monthly basis with investments ranging from 6 months to 10 years.
4. We have been extended a number of lines of credit, but limited due to restrictive nature of the capital markets.
We have a recently formed active funds, one of which will run a $50-$100m portfolio swaps on a monthly basis.
We are seeking an associate who has contacts with private & institutional investors who are looking to invest in our proven funds, either for short term or long term investments. All of our portfolios are over collateralized and we only lend to investors on first deed of trust.
Ideal candidate will get a fee of the funds raised & invited to be an equity partner based on the funds raised to benefit from monthly dividend distributions.+24 Other Responses
Private Equity Business Development
Please note: this position is only open to u.S. Residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.
A prominent south florida based private equity firm (the “firm”) is seeking exceptional candidates for a business development position. a business development professional is responsible for building relationships with third parties, including business brokers, investment bankers, attorneys, accountants, executives and other intermediaries. These intermediaries act as a conduit between business owners that may be considering a sale of their company and investors like the firm. The relationships that a business development professional builds should yield high quality investment opportunities for the firm to consider. The firm is seeking privately held businesses in the lower middle-market for its $415 million investment vehicle.
the business development professional will utilize a wide range of methodologies to build and maintain relationships. Telephonic outreach and e-mail will be the primary source of communication. Face-to-face meetings, conference attendance and marketing trips will be less frequent, but available to business development professionals that have demonstrated a mastery of the firm’s business model.
Business development professionals will also play an important role in the initial transaction screening process. Candidates will work with partners, principals, vps and associates on the firm’s deal team to assess and prioritize incoming investment opportunities. Business development professionals will be expected to ask the right questions of intermediaries and company executives such that they can fill out a new opportunity scorecard and prioritize the transaction accordingly.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- candidate must be based in the united states. Candidates not based in the us will not be considered
- no less than two years of experience in a sales role (selling financial products or services preferred).
- passion for selling and creating/maintaining relationships with a broad group of “customers”.
- undergraduate degree from a strong academic institution; minimum undergraduate gpa of 3.2 or higher.
- superior communication and interpersonal skills – ability to “win friends and influence
- competitive personality with a drive to win.
- high emotional resilience (this is a low yield business and you will be told “no” a lot).
- willing to make a multi-year commitment to the firm in south florida.
- such individual should also be of high personal character and possess good judgment.
- must properly represent the firm to its constituent communities (our investors, business brokers, business owners, lenders and advisors).
Compensation and other requirements below:
- competitive base salary with the opportunity for performance based increases
- bonus incentives tied to productivity, primarily sourcing platform and add-on
investments that the firm closes.+20 Other Responses
We are a u.S.-based software development firm that focuses on products in cryptography and data security. We are coming out with a consumer/business product that would be used widely across the world. We have invested our funds into r&d and initial development and are now looking to raise capital in the range of $500-1m for the full-blown development and initial marketing. We are looking for vc consultants that can assist with approaching vc's, setup meetings and perhaps provide overall help on presentation of the product.+27 Other Responses