Telecom Equipment Leasing
i am looking for following information on telecom equipment (tablets, mobiles etc.)leasing companies
1. How to choose a telecom equipment leasing company
2. Who are the top equipment leasing and financing companies in uk and their basic capabilities+2 Other Responses
i am looking for detailed case studies from large telecom companies having global operation on the lines procurement transformation. The broader focus areas are :
• which procurement organization structure does the company follow - the heirarchial structure?
• how is the operating model? How are the roles and responsibilities shared between different teams at various levels?
• what is their procurement operating model? How are the roles and responsibilities divided between global, regional and local procurement teams and how do they coordinate with each other?
• benchmark values for the company's strategic sourcing structure and process
• which technology platforms are utilized for strategic sourcing?
• what are the sourcing processes relevant to strategic sourcing, followed by the company?
• what are the sourcing policies adopted by the company (e.G. Spend threshold for various types of sourcing activities)
thank you.+7 Other Responses
Telecommunication Equipment Industry
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the telecommunications equipment industry. The ideal candidate will be able to discuss how the new licensing deal with tivo by msos could have an impact on the space. This project has a budget.+4 Other Responses
I am need of experts with wireless network architecture expertise, including knowledge of next generation (5g) antenna technologies, enabling software technology, hardware installation, and passive optical components.
Please respond with your relevant experience or by attaching your cv/resume as well.+undefined Other Responses
Selection of equipment for a telecommunication company. We need a consultant to review vendor proposals and help with the selection and negotiation in dubai, uae. Do you have own experts or associates in uae or the region?+31 Other Responses
Telecom Networking Equipment
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about telecom networking equipment with focus on microwave/x-haul business.
Target geography: north america, emea, asia pacific, latam only.+10 Other Responses
Mobile Number Portability
Nepal telecommunication authority through vector group looking for qualified consultant for the formulation of regulatory framework and provisions equipment identity register implementation and mobile number portability. If you are interested on this project please send me an email with your resume and contact details asap.+4 Other Responses
International Telecom Wholesale
Hi zintro, i am looking for an international telecoms wholesale supplier to supply me a solution for my clients to call cheap international destinations. I will be marketing this service on my website yet to be launched. Please kindly get back to me with some information.
Thanks.+undefined Other Responses
Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of a client. Would like to connect with experts with experience at telecom operators evaluating/purchasing telecom equipment. Asian experts highly preferred.+12 Other Responses
we are looking to engage with experts with expertise in network hardware maintenance contracts for telecom companies. We are looking for insights on contract duration, benefits and risks of outsourcing the maintenance operations, sla's and kpi's that are to be included in the contract and if possible case studies/examples of telecom company maintenance contracts.
best regards.+14 Other Responses
3g Bts Installation And Maintenance
Installation and maintenance equipment bts and mw zte+5 Other Responses
â¢ significant problem management experience in a variety of telecoms environments with good knowledge of industry best practice service management principles
â¢ extensive experience within an operations environment working within an telecom operation
â¢ excellent analytical, problem solving and incident management skills
â¢ highly organised with impeccable attention to detail
â¢ rational and calm under pressure+17 Other Responses