Telecommunication Equipment Industry
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the telecommunications equipment industry. The ideal candidate will be able to discuss how the new licensing deal with tivo by msos could have an impact on the space. This project has a budget.+4 Other Responses
Business & Transactional Insurance - High Tech
Looking for 3-5 risk management/finance (priority 1) or logistics/supply chain professionals (priority 2) in the us geography with minimum 5-7 years of experience including minimum 1-2 years of experience in purchasing business or transactional insurance for their respective company.
The person should be aware of the risks faced by his company which can be both business and transportation risks.
The professional should be working with a company of with an annual revenue of $1 million to $1.5 billion in the high technology industry:
here are some examples of the high-tech industry segments we are looking for:
• equipment & devices: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of equipment and devices
product examples: radar, radio, antennae, gps, connected security devices, cameras, cables, internet, intercoms, sensors, meters, appliance motors, scientific equipment, testing equipment, alternative energy components, biometric equipment, laser equipment, etc.
• companies that make the components for consumer electronics (hardware, chips, memory storage, motors, etc.) can be equip & device mfg.
• telecom & broadcasting: only manufacturing, distribution, wholesaling or retailing of telecom equipment, communication equipment or broadcasting equipment.
• in case of finance professionals - the person should have knowledge of various risks faced by the organization or the buying channel/process for insurance. He should have been involved in making insurance decisions or should be a key influencer for the decisions.
• in case of supply chain professionals - the person should be aware of the industry supply chain and common risks / future risks faced or foreseen by the company.
Please respond with a summary of your relevance to this request and we will reach out to you to schedule a paid phone consultation.+undefined Other Responses
100g Transatlantic Telecom Services
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand understand the market for 100g transatlantic telecoms services. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the 100g transatlantic telecoms services market from a buyer's perspective. Please respond if you have this experience and worked at any of the following companies.
1. Bloomberg, jp morgan, american express, santander
2. Comcast, time warner cable, 21st century fox, cbs corp, viacom
3. Netflix, amazon video, hulu, slingtv, apple tv
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
Thanks+undefined Other Responses