Business Software Platform
We are looking to speak with enterprise customer customers of the following (or similar) business software platforms:
we’re looking for people that made the purchasing decision within their organizations for these vendors, evaluating other alternatives in the process, leading implementation, and those who work with the services/products regularly.
were you the one responsible evaluating, selecting and implementing to product?
How long have you been using the product for?
Who else did you consider (i.E., what alternatives did you evaluate besides the product you selected?)
are you an enterprise level customer?
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond to the following questions with your availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.
+21 Other Responses
i am the vp for a medium sized agency in nj. We are currently using workamajig for job generation, tracking hours, reporting, invoicing and keeping job logs. We use basecamp as a collaboration tool in the creative departments. My goal is to bring the entire company together to work inside basecamp, with the implementation of add-ons / extras of course. I have done several hours of research on how to make basecamp function in this manner and now feel as though i need some help to bring it all together. Anyone interested in helping create a turnkey solution for us?+36 Other Responses
Software Purchase And Management For Small Business
We are looking for small-business leaders who have decision making authority in purchasing business software.
This is for a paid 90-mins focus group interview.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
have you purchased business software in the past 6 months (crm, erp, ecommerce, or security)?
+43 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses