i`m iram , working for information and communication technology company, we provide telecom companies vsat and installation services for remote areas, we would like to expand our business outside the country, so we would like to consult about the best promotion mix for our business and how can we develop our sales promotion process.+4 Other Responses
Telecommunication Services In Africa
i am looking for subject matter expertise on "telecommunication services(enterprise mobility) in africa" which include best engagement models, contract models, pricing models etc. Please reach out to me if you possess the needed expertise.
Thanks.+9 Other Responses
Scope: the main objective is to understand how operators/service providers are adopting artificial intelligence (ai). It will cover understanding details on what ai is being used for, pain-points addressed by using ai, how it is being implemented and which organizations or partners are being used to deliver it.
Interviews to be conducted with experts who work in following companies only: at&t, t-mobile, dish, bell, cox communications
industry: telecommunications/cable companies
focus geography: usa, canada
type of interviews: telephonic interview
duration: 60 minutes
timeline: before 8th march
number of experts: 4
expert job title(s): senior executives having experience of using ai services and solutions and have knowledge of network side of the organization. E.G.
• senior director / head of network planning and design
• senior vp / head of network operations
• director of strategy & innovation
• director, artificial intelligence
• director - network engineering
• cto / cio
• associate director, advanced analytics
• senior vice president - product & technology
• director - technology, chief data office
screening questions (must qualify below mentioned criteria):
must have knowledge of at least 5 of the following ai-specific use cases:
• network management and operations
• cloud and it operations
• enterprise operations (sw-wan, iot, edge)
• network design and optimization
• ran spectrum and traffic management including oran/smo
• network roll out
• customer experience management
• service assurance
• security/fraud and revenue assurance
• custom use case
• other: monetization, financial forecasting, hr, bid/contract management, marketing, billing/charging, smartbots, other (specify)
key pointers for the discussion:
1) where is ai being invested in by operators today and where is it expected to be in the future?
2) which use cases and business functions are using ai and what pain-points are they addressing?
3) which use cases offer the most significant value to the operators?
4) how do operators support their ai projects, what partners do they have?
5) what type of service/product pricing models are best for operators and is it changing?
6) do operators expect spending on ai to increase or decrease in the future?+50 Other Responses
how is telecom procurement currently managed in global f500 pharma companies?
What teams are involved in the procurement activity for telecom?
What is the organization hierarchy in a pharma procurement and it team?
What are the functions, roles and responsibilities of a pharma procurement and it team?
Who takes decisions on fixing technical specifications and negotiations?
What are the telecom based regulations with respect to pharma companies in europe?+7 Other Responses