We would like to speak with strategy directors, sales managers, marketing directors, bu directors, technical/ r&d directors, supply chain managers with experience from companies (indicative list) who have 5-20 years experience with knowledge of markets, segments, products and technologies.
We are interested in assessing the medical textile market and identifying the best opportunities for market entry.
This is a paid 1-hour online interview for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Can you share an overview of the medical textiles value chain(s) and textile technologies (fibers, yarns, threads, knitted, non-woven and woven fabrics, coatings, laminations etc.) particularly focused on non-implantable medical products (stitched and/or fabricated medical devices/ products) such as orthopedic braces, pressure garments, prosthetic limbs, conventional dressings and hydrogel (e.G. Gauze impregnated hydrogel) dressings? Please share your insights briefly.
2. Can you name key textiles product suppliers to the above medical device manufacturers (intermediate product makers, converters and fabricators, contract manufacturers, private label suppliers, brand owners)?
3. Can you share your insights on the market shares of key players, product cost structure, average prices & exemplary prices of textiles (fabrics, yarns fabrics) and industry average margins across the value chain (intermediate product makers, converters and fabricators, contract manufacturers, private label suppliers, brand owners)?
4. Can you discuss the key marketing and growth strategies in this market - m&a, partnerships, co-branding with finished product makers and branding of textile materials? Please discuss briefly.
5. Can you share other market and technological trends, market drivers, industry challenges, regulatory impact by regions, other information?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.+8 Other Responses
Hello, we are currently looking for home textile experts who are interested in joining our team. We are creating a new e-commerce home textile brand targeting millennials in metropolitan areas. We are looking for industry expert who are familiar with the current home product market in the u.S and are willing to work with us to form this business.+14 Other Responses
We need a sewing contractor in or near seattle, wa, (u.S.A.). The contractor has to be able to deliver small or large quantities with quality workmanship quickly. All work must be performed in the u.S.A.+2 Other Responses