Plastic Pipes And Fitting
In order to support the development of a study on the distribution of pipes and fittings, mainly in plastics, for the construction market in france; we are looking for contacts experts on this market, likely to work / have worked in a specified list of target companies.
Distributors such as hursin, brossette, pum plastiques, point p, prolians (descours et cabaud), cedeo and comafranc
customers such as vinci, bouygues construction, eiffage, cegelec (and their subsidies), as well as public civil works customers
suppliers such as pipelife, wavin, polypipe, pont a mousson
distributors: former or current sales executives, sales managers, marketing manager, bd managers
customers: former or current buyers or purchaser of plastic pipes, procurement managers
suppliers: former or current executives, business managers, bd managers, etc.
market orientation: drivers of the need for pipes and fittings, orientation of the drivers, mix effect within the segment (past, present and future)
client needs and purchasing criteria: price, quality, service, outlet location / delivery, products bundle, innovation
suppliers bargaining power: concentration, profitability, product differentiation
maria+3 Other Responses
Plastic Injection Molding
The process engineer provides engineering support and optimization improvements on established equipment including vision systems, auxiliary equipment, automation, robots, end of arm tooling, packaging, plastic injection molding, assembly and other processing systems for an injection molding manufacturer. The engineer will develop processes by establishing injection
molded cycles of new and existing molds. The engineer will also define pre and post molded processes for components to optimize efficiencies, yields and productivity. This individual will provide engineering support to production by troubleshooting injection molding processes and tooling, and by defining mold maintenance requirements.
* develop programs and/or methods to optimize productivity and reduce cycle time, manufacturing losses, and overall costs.
* assure that the process adheres to iso 13485 standards
* continuously improve existing processes using design of experiments and other methods to increase efficiencies.
*support the product development process by assisting the program teams as necessary to ensure successful product launches.
*mold validation process set-up, troubleshooting and process monitoring.
* quotes, procures, modifies and validates both new and existing production mold tooling.
* resolves technical tooling and process problems associated with both new and old tooling.
*assists in selection of tooling vendors.
* directs vendor interface, coordinates in-process changes and approves tooling upon completion.
* works with our vendors to perform new or modified component validations as applicable; determines the requirements and directs any tooling upgrades to existing tooling.
*monitors all molding operations, tracking efficiency and potential issues.
*scientific approach to problem solving machine issues. Tracks statistical data and utilizes spc to continuously monitor and improve the efficiency of the molding operations.
* participates in variation scrap and cost reduction opportunities.
* works as a cross-functional team member with involvement in processes, various designs, troubleshooting, project management and cost analysis.
*4 years of working knowledge of thermoplastic injection molding.
*rjg master molder 1 or 2 certification.
*working knowledge of plastic technology with emphasis on injection molding, spc, doe and gd & t. Detailed knowledge of plastic mold and part design.+3 Other Responses