3pl Warehousing Market
We are working on a study on 3pl warehousing services in south africa. We wanted to understand the potential impacts on 3pl warehousing market in the event of exit of imperial logistics (aka cpg) from sa market. The scope of services to be provided by the suppliers are warehousing and distribution, especially in johannesburg and durban.
We need your inputs to address the following questions:
1. Which are the top 3pl warehousing service providers (including global and local 3pls) operating in south africa?
A. What is their market share in sa?
B. What is their individual capacity in johannesburg and durban?
2. What is the market share of imperial logistics (aka cpg) in 3pl warehousing market of sa?
A. How is imperial’s service offerings different (in terms of capability, service quality, scalability, value-added services such as customer service, accounts receivables, etc.) from the other service providers in sa?
3. Supplier market dynamics in the event of exit of imperial logistics from sa:
a. When will imperial exit the market?
B. What will happen to around 120 existing clients of imperial? Which of its competitors will directly benefit from its exit?
C. Did imperial own warehouses in sa or lease them? Describe the type and quality of assets owned/lease by it? Who will acquire these assets, when they exit?
D. What will be the impact on supply-demand of warehousing market in johannesburg and durban post-imperial’s exit? Any potential impact on the vacancy and rental rates?
4. What are the key industries contributing to the revenue of 3pl warehousing in south africa?
A. % contribution of each key industries to the 3pl warehousing revenue in sa.
5. What is the impact on warehousing capacity due to the growing congestion at johannesburg and durban region?
+40 Other Responses
3pl Warehouse And Distribution
We are currently looking to understand the engagement prevalent between 3pl (warehouse and distribution) and pharma manufacturers in us, japan, india, china, austrailia, centra;, easter, northern, and west europe. If you can please provide your email id i can mail you the detailed requirements.
Thank you and looking forward+10 Other Responses
Us 3pl Order Fulfilment: E-cigarettes & Vapes
We are looking for 3pl vendors based out of midwest states (such as kentucky, indianapolis, and others) that can provide the order fulfillment of e-cigar and vaping products from the midwest to the rest of the us. Suppliers are required to be iso certified (iso 13485 is most preferable) and compliant with fda, hazmat, and/or epa standards.
Also, we wish to understand if there are any challenges that exist for these 3pl suppliers to engage with the e-cigarette and vaping products manufacturer in the us. If it does, we wish to understand how to mitigate those challenges. Would the pmta (pre-market tobacco application) approval from the fda help in mitigating such challenges.
We are looking to understand the following
1. What are the challenges faced by 3pl order fulfillment vendors when they engage with the e-cigarettes and vaping products manufacturers in the us?
2. How does the pmta approval, iso certifications, or any compliance (such as fda, epa, hazmat, etc.) help in mitigating the engagement risk for the vendors?
3. Which are the 20 key 3pl vendors based out of midwest states (such as kentucky, indianapolis, memphis, etc) that can provide order fulfillment to e-cigarettes and vaping manufacturing clients from the midwest to the rest of the us?
A. Also provide the details on which of these suppliers are iso certified (iso 13845 is most preferred) and which are not
4. Please provide any recent case studies or success stories of fulfillment contracts where the prior to pmta approval, vendors did not agree to engage with the e-cigarette and vaping manufacturers, and they decided to engage with the clients after the pmta approval. Case studies should capture how does the pmta help in improving the perception among the 3pl vendors.
Note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hands-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the, if you are interested to proceed.
Thanks,+22 Other Responses
Terminal Handling Charges
I'm looking for an expert who can provide information on terminal handling charges for 45 major ports across carriers and 3pls . This study is to analyse the terminal handling charges across different carriers and 3pl for the subject ports
kindly respond immediately so as to initiate the study. Please respond with your e-mail so that i can send you the detailed list of ports and supplier from whom we need origin terminal handling charges.
Regards, +23 Other Responses