We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about molecular diagnostics, an emerging field of disease diagnostics. We are looking into 2 topics:
1) industry overview in the asia (nice to know the comparison of asian market vs us, europe) (topic e.G.: players, customer, major target disease areas of this method, cross sell opportunities with other diagnostics),
2) information of the company called luminex especially about their sales&marketing structure, strength and customers in asia. Ex-luminax is prefferable but fine if an expert knows about the company's business from competitors or industry consultant perspectives.
Examples of companies within the field are:
• roche diagnostics
• gen-probe hologic
• becton, dickinson & company
• agilent+16 Other Responses
Self Driving Cars
Self-driving cars: what are the unsolved problems?
i am a former wall street journal technology reporter with considerable experience writing about ai/robotics topics who is working on an article about self-driving cars. While obvious progress has been made in the field, notably by google, there are presumably things that autonomous vehicles can't yet do, and i am interested in better understanding what those things are. My hypothesis is that fully autonomous cars are much further away from reality than much of the popular writing on the topic would lead people to believe. This would be a phone interview for a piece of journalism for a publication yet to be determined; i'm afraid can't pay for anyone's time. My ideal candidate would be active in robotics research, especially as it relates to autonomous vehicles. I don't expect anyone to have inside information about the google effort.+6 Other Responses
- looking for experts in polyethylene joint pipes market -
we are currently working on a project dealing with the european market for plastics, focusing on polyethylene pipeline joints and fittings and are trying to contact professionals in the industry to improve our understanding of this topic in general terms.
The following topics would be discussed:
- general trends for polyethylene pipe joints in europe
- generic customer needs
- your opinions on possible future developments
please do not hesitate to contact me if you think that you could help us.
Many thanks and best regards,
maria+2 Other Responses
Brand Purpose And Sustainability Marketing
Our client would like to speak with experts who have in-depth knowledge of corporate business and sustainability focusing on understanding expert views on responsible marketing and where the industry is headed on being more responsible into the future.
Influencers profile: geo: usa, japan, france, brazil
young cultural influencers who have an active social voice on topics of sustainable brands, responsible marketing, brands with purpose, future of advertising with a particular focus on health and wellbeing.
Stakeholders profile: geo: usa, uk
we need high-level experts in their respective fields to engage on the topic of sustainable brands, responsible marketing, brands with purpose, the future of advertising. Recommended director level or head of function, strategic head.
fcb area23 (foote cone belding - healthcare specialist agency)
ngos and government bodies
wwf (world wildlife fund - independent conservation organisation)
fcc ( federal communications commission - usa)
ipa (institute of practitioners in advertising - uk)
easa (european advertising standards alliance)
this is a 1-hour paid phone consultation. If open to participating, please confirm if you could discuss the below-mentioned topics. Kindly reply in yes/no for each.
Competitive landscape to understand what leading companies are doing.
Best practice and challenges.
Societal and consumer expectations on responsible marketing.
Perspective of the future landscape relevant to responsible marketing., where do we think the industry is headed
+117 Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry
I work for zintro. We're working on a project to drive more inquiries into the system to get you more consulting leads. The project is writing and building an authoritative guide on a topic that we feel is broadly interesting/applicable so that we can promote it on a variety of sites and blogs. The topics are bottled beverages, vitamin-enhanced water, and zero-calorie beverages. We'd like to solicit some interview style responses from our experts to feature in this guide. While this is an unpaid opportunity, if you are chosen to be quoted, you will build credibility in your industry, get great exposure and free publicity, and you'll be helping to generate more relevant leads!
please answer some or all of the following questions with as much detail as possible, as there will likely be no follow up interview. Skip any questions where you don’t have great insight or experience.
1. In your experience, what's the fundamental difference between bottled water and tap? (spring water aside, is it true that most bottled water comes from municipal sources?)
2. Is bottled water safer or healthier than standard tap water?
3. Does the bottled water industry unnecessarily contribute to waste? What is the industry's commitment to environmental responsibility? Is it industry standard to use recycled plastic?
4. What impacts does the bottled water industry have on the environment? Is the industry wasteful as far as water usage, energy waste or materials?
5. Are there benefits to drinking bottled water over standard tap water?
6. What purification processes does bottled water undergo before packaging?
7. Is bpa an issue in the bottled water industry? What sweetners are used in smart water?
8. Is smart water better/healthier than municipal tap water or non-enhanced bottled water?
9. Most bottled water comes from municipal sources. Is the industry wasteful in terms of energy use and materials (i.E., plastic bottles)?
Thank you for participating! i hope to choose some of your responses to feature in the guide.+16 Other Responses
Topic: commercial strategy of broadcast tv channels
an international research consultancy is seeking a phone consult with a current or former executive in one of the following channels, that will be able to discuss the commercial strategy of the channel.
uk – channel 4
uk – itv
denmark – dr (dr1, dr2)
denmark – tv2
questions\topics we would be interested in discussing:
• budgets allocated for production of leading shows
• key incentives for productions of various genres in primetime (e.G. Profits, image, reselling worldwide)
• profitability of selected programs+4 Other Responses
I'm working in partnership with zintro and looking for experts on the topic of net neutrality.I'd like to set an industry expert up on a paid phone consultation, which is set at your own hourly rate, and would last roughly 60 minutes. If you can discuss topics like net neutrality, where major companies like at&t, comcast, and google stand on the topic, or the regulatory environment in the market right now, please respond with your email address.+9 Other Responses
Pc Lifecycle Management
I am currently looking for a subject matter expert on pc life cycle management services.
Would require assistance on the following topics
1. Procuring strategies involved in acquiring pc life cycle management services.
2..future trends in pc life cycle management services.
3. Key trends in it haas, helpdesk and hardware refresh activities involved in pc lcm services.
4. Pricing models in pc lcm services.
5. Contract pointers - penalties & rebates, kpi & sla, optimal contract duration, vendor engagement strategy+13 Other Responses
i would like to request your expertise on a workersâ compensation high dollar medical bill review, and several adjacent markets related project. We are looking for individual involved in the industry able to speak on the following topics: market dynamics, 3rd party providers of these services and unmet needs within the following spaces.
The main topic of discussion would be:
- high dollar medical bill review - specialty medical bill review (esrd, implants etc.)
- prepayment tools and services - ppo aggregators workersâcompensation - payment integrity (fraud, waste and absue, code editing, etc.)
- catastrophic/complex claim management
looking forward to your reply.
Let me know if you have any questions.
maria+9 Other Responses
I am looking to conduct phone consultations with golf experts on the topics of retail sales and education.
On the topics of retail sales we are interested in trends in chain stores - dick's, golf galaxy, golfsmith, worldwide golf shops, etc. And how they have fared compared to overall trends in golf participation.
On the topic of education, i am interested in discussing the proliferation of integrated electronics into teaching (swing analysis, slow-mo replay cameras, spin analysis, body movement analysis, etc.) and the adoption of this technology by individual golf shops and clubs.
Please let me know your background, experience and ability to discuss these topics and i will work to schedule a consultation with you.
Thanks.+3 Other Responses
Online Gaming Industry
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts from the online gaming (esports) and online gambling industries, to learn more about online gaming tournaments for cash prizes, specifically online gaming where games of skill are played between players for a financial (cash) prize.
Discussion points are as follows:
1. Online gaming vs. Gambling definition and how are laws applied in different states in the us and countries outside of the us
2. Crowd-funded esports tournaments – how exactly do the crowd-funded tournaments work, what’s an average entrance fee, prize, number of players etc.
2a. What makes these tournaments for cash prizes legal, i.E. How come they’re not considered gambling? Is the mostly the fact that the games played are mostly/solely skill-based?
2b. Are these tournaments also played online or they’re only “in-person” in the states where the jurisdiction allows them?
-if played online, what are the restrictions for players from the states where online gaming for a cash prize is banned?
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
Kindly respond to the questions below as to your relevance in this space
1. What is the extent of your experience in this space with your current/former roles?
2. Would you be able to discuss the topics mentioned above? Feel free to add specifics on each topic.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +89 Other Responses
I am studying for a phd in educational psychology and would like to be assisted with my reaseach topic: stress management programme for rural and farm school teachers. I am a subject advisor for rural education in lejweleputswa district in the free state,south africa. Farm and rural school teachers are doing multi grade teaching some are one man school teaching grade 1 to 6 alone in one class, others are two man school one teaching grade 1to 3 and the other grade 4 to 6 and others are three depending also on the number of grade schools offer and the number of learners. The number of teachers is determined by thr number of learners, say you schoo,has 15 learners and runs from grade 1 to 9, unfortunately the teachers willl be one.The problem is the teacher must teach all subjects which some are not their specialities. There are no training institudes that train teachers for multi-grade teaching. As a results these teachers are for ever sick and depressed as they tey cannnot cope with the work load and the worst part is tat they are also expected to perform the same as the urban schools. The othe rfactor is these teachera are also pricipals and have to attend the principals meeting and be not in school.+3 Other Responses