Toy Retail Industry
I need a toy retail industry veteran. Able to make introductions with major toy retailers. Also knowledgeable about the process of manufacturing and able to negotiate favorable manufacturing terms.
Geographically, global connections are a must, particularly western europe
key strengths need to be:
1. Able to monetize from caricature figures
2. Will to go the extra mile in negotiations
3. Direct knowledge of penetrating the dolls and games & puzzles categories
4. Market analysis, and brand positioning in the market+4 Other Responses
Limited Access Retail
Our client is looking to speak with multiple participants who can provide details on limited access/niche retail channels to know more about the retail setup and the supply chain process/models.
This is for a paid 60 min phone consultation.
Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space:
1. Can you comment in detail on the supply chain process for packaged consumer products, such as personal care products, from manufacturer through to limited access channels in the emea region?
2. Can you comment in detail on the different supply chain models and benefits/disadvantages to each within limited access retail?
3. Can you comment in detail on the retail setup in limited access channels, including how it differs from mainstream retail, dominating store types, pricing expectations, product restocking and supply, and fundamental requirements for selling into these channels?
4. Can you comment in detail on the key steps that brand manufacturers need to take to sell into limited access retail channels?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.
+14 Other Responses
I'm looking into starting a retail business in the louisville area. Our primary focus will be apparel (streetwear), vinyl collectibles and other nerd/geek related items(pop-culture, video games). We also plan on selling a small selection of art work(paintings, sculpturesm metal work, music)+5 Other Responses