Human Blood And Plasma Market
I am currently working on a market analysis project on blood and blood components. As a part of the project, i need to understand a few of the market strategies and trends from the industrial experts. Below mentioned are the few important aspects i am working on:
1. Market overview blood and plasma market, diagnostic market, pharmaceutical market, transfusion market, and fractionation market (market size, market graph, and segmentation)
2. Global regulatory aspects and regulatory restrains for blood and plasma collections in different countries and different regions
3. Blood donation overview in different countries for paid and volunteer donors in low income and high-income countries
4. Blood donation overview in different countries for children donation, prisoner’s donation, etc.,
5. Volume of blood plasma and serum collected and sold to each industry (transfusion, production of immunoglobulin, other pharmaceutical purposes, diagnostic, fractionation) region wise
6. Latest trends in the blood plasma industry with respect to innovative technologies
7. Brief overview about blood plasma and blood components in diagnostics market and overview about virgin donation and orphan donation in the diagnostics industry
8. Blood and plasma collection and manufacturer in the market
9. Position of the major suppliers in the market and their global market share
10. Overview and applications of off the clot serum, recovered plasma, outdated plasma, and plasma anti-rubella igm positive
11. Treatments related to blood and plasma for covid-19
please contact me if anyone can provide their knowledge and experience for the above-mentioned queries+22 Other Responses
Administration Of Intravenous Infusions Therapy
I am looking for a nurse/doctor/hospital staff experienced in administration of intravenous (iv) infusion therapy (drips) to patients (via an iv bottle or bag/pouch). You shall be able to explain what is difficult, time-consuming or costly when administrating the iv infusion therapy (drips). You do not have to be an expert on the solution/drug inside the iv bottle/pouch/container. You shall be in a position though to explain how the ideal iv infusion administration looks like, where the struggles are in this process and how the product enters and exits the hospital. The focus is not on blood transfusions.
This would be a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Do you know what is important when administrating a solution/drug via iv infusion therapy to a patient?
2. Do you know which different solutions/treatments exist for the iv infusion therapy and why?
3. Can you describe the whole process from the moment the decision is taken to select a particular treatment, the transportation, storage and end of life of such treatments in their respective packaging? +66 Other Responses