Cement Industry Logistics And Transportation
we are looking for logistics and transportation expert specific to cement industry inbound & outbound logistics.Like to get expertise view on best practices on cement transportation and engagement models with 3pl, shipping liners(bulk shipment) and trucking companies. Geographic interest would be mexico, brazil, india, philippines, china, australia &african continent.
Thank you+7 Other Responses
Indonesian Road Freight Transportation Market
We are looking for experts to provide information on indonesian road freight transportation market. If you can provide details by type of services such as market overview , supply demand, trucking cost structure etc kindly get back to us. We can set up a call to discuss further.
We are looking for specific information on truck operating cost structure, supply demand scenario and supplier landscape along with market size.
Thank you. +undefined Other Responses
Transportation And Logistics
I am looking for an expert in the business of transportation and logistics for a one hour consultation. This is an information interview intended to gain insights into the transportation and logistics industries. The kind of info we are looking for include: strategic management strategies, top 5 pain points and challenges in the transportation and logistics industries, how data is collected and used in transportation and logistics, opportunities for operational improvement.
The purpose of the interview is to get information for create marketing materials aimed at transportation and logistics executives and upper management. We are a data visualization company.+24 Other Responses
Logistics/freight Surcharge Analysis
We are looking for experts in the apac (china + singapore) region working / worked (in the past) with logistics players in sea /air / road freight who have experience in surcharge rates and prices and have in-depth knowledge of surcharge models and pricing.
• what are the key factors (top 4-5) that affect the surcharge rates?
(e.G., emerging trend / developments, government regulations, mode of transportation, type of product shipped, supply vs demand, geography-specific, lcl vs fcl, etc.)
• what are the various unique / creative surcharges levied by logistics service providers (lsp)?
(e.G., all-in-one surcharges, any hidden surcharges, miscellaneous, etc.)
• who levies the surcharges; lsp vs others - government, ocean liner, freight brokers, etc.? what percentage of the surcharge is levied by lsp (i.E. Not passed on by others)?
• how frequently do you levy new surcharges (e.G. Weekly, monthly, etc.)? Which segment of transportation attracts the maximum number of new surcharges?
• which type of surcharges have the highest margins? What is the average mark-up added on the surcharge(s) by a logistics service provider?
• how are key surcharges structured by different modes of transportation (ocean / air / road)?
(e.G., in ocean freight transportation, surcharges are levied on basis of pre-carriage, carriage, on-carriage services)
+4 Other Responses