International Transportation & Logistics
We`re looking for an expert in the field of international transportation and logistics and also, specifically, in russia. Preferable experts from dhl, fedex, spsr express, sts logistics
the expert should be able to discuss following questions:
1. Types of logistic centers (transportation, distributive, fulfillment, etc.)
2. Factors of attractiveness of airport territories for establishing a logistic center
3. Attractiveness of different privileges (customs, tax, administrative, etc.) for operators of logistic infrastructure+7 Other Responses
Logistics And Transportation
i am looking for experts who can provide insights on the following:
category: logistics/ transportation for building materials (cement, aggregates, clinkers & concrete)
1. What are the major logistics requirements in terms of modes of transport, type of equipment and service providers?
2. What are the key trends/shifts associated with respect to each modes of transportation in major geographies?
3. How many service providers are required for each of transport modes based on the availability at a country/geography level?
4. What are the preferred engagement models with the service providers and what is the optimal contact period and payment terms negotiated in each of the major geography?
5. What are the key performance indicators (kpis) used to track/monitor the performance of the logistics service providers engaged by cement manufacturers?
Please let us know if your expertise is in line with the subject and we will be more than happy to share the detailed questionnaire.
Thanks+28 Other Responses
Transportation Logistics / Dashboards
Looking for a transportation logistics consultant. We want to talk about the use of dashboards in the industry. Consultant should be able to give examples of leading and lagging kpis. Consultant should be able to talk about industry problems and dashboard solutions. If the consultant can provide anonymous data that we could study and use to build a sample dashboard for marketing and demonstration purposes it would be a bonus. Also interested in speaking with a consultant that can teach us the application of six sigma principles to dashboard design for transportation logistics.+5 Other Responses
I need to connect with an expert in operations in the transportation logistics industry. Seeking operations/regional managers. Company of interest: fleetlogix. Interested in former employees only.+undefined Other Responses
Cement Industry Logistics And Transportation
we are looking for logistics and transportation expert specific to cement industry inbound & outbound logistics.Like to get expertise view on best practices on cement transportation and engagement models with 3pl, shipping liners(bulk shipment) and trucking companies. Geographic interest would be mexico, brazil, india, philippines, china, australia &african continent.
Thank you+6 Other Responses
Transportation And Logistics
To whom it may concern,
my name is zhannat, i'm an assistant manager from , kazakhstan. My team is currently looking for a subject matter expert in transportation and logistics (mining industry) to provide credible recommendations for a client that provides logistics services in kazakhstan and other countries. Generally, they cover kazakhstan's railway but also they have transportation container business which over the world via international ports (e.G. Riga and etc). They have very rudimentary processes leveraging excel and home grown systems for managing their transportation function. I am preparing the proposal for them and they are looking for the leading practices solutions which will cover their needs, in particular:
1. Fleet management.
2. Planning (freight volumes plan) and execution. Planning by year, month and day.
2. Tracking of fleet loading on the rout/fleet movements track (maybe by gps, but now they don't use this technology).
3. Integration with gis for kazakhstan map (but now they don't use this technology)
4. Analytical module which will allow them to design optimized rout for wagons/containers in accordance with clients' orders. !!! this is critical for them. There is the biggest benefit.
5. Crm (relationship with clients).
The client wants our point of view and experience in addressing these issues. They are also evaluating their options of implementing application solutions (sap being one of them).
We are looking for a collaboration with one of your experts to provide some possible solution to the client. Could you please provide us with cvs of potential subject matter experts that were working on related projects (especially, i am interested in the logistic companies and solutions which you have implemented). If you are interested in this project, i would like to organise a video conference with the ceo of the client company in the nearest future.
zhannat+10 Other Responses
Retail Products Transportation
We are looking for food & beverage and retail products transportation experts in china, we would like to receive following information from the experts in the market.
1. Transportation set-up for retail products (road, rail and inland barge transportation)
2. Pricing model adopted by service providers for road, rail and inland barge transportation
3. List of domestic transportation in china – 2pl trucking companies in china
4. List of rail freight service providers
5. List of inland barge transportation providers in china
please note we require expertise in retail industry transportation+undefined Other Responses
Ground Transportation & Logistics
We are looking at professionals who can comment on logistics in the united states from key companies like fedex, ups etc, deciding the pricing for the ground transportation business , zone-based pricing employed etc+undefined Other Responses
Logistics Players In Freight Market
We are looking for experts in the eu (italy + netherlands + germany) / apac (china + singapore) / usa region working / worked (in the past) with logistics players in sea/air/road freight who have in-depth knowledge of:
1. Surcharge models commonly used in different modes of transportation (e.G., in ocean freight transportation, surcharges are levied on basis of pre-carriage, carriage, on-carriage services).
2. Current trends & developments which affects the surcharges (country level information).
3. Unique and creative surcharges levied by the logistics service providers from their customers. (e.G., miscellaneous and all-in-one surcharges).
4. Various discounts / waive off usually given by the logistics players, mention any specific scenarios.
5. Hidden surcharges levied by the logistics players other than the agreed ones at the time of booking a shipment.+undefined Other Responses
Freight Transportation Market
I am currently studying the freight transportation market for consumer products distribution in south brazil, primarily santa catarina and rio de janeiro. With regards to this, i am looking for experts based out of brazil, who can share their insights on engagement practices between consumer goods distributors and their transporters in terms of pricing models (cost per mile, cost of sales, etc.,), transportation models (hub and spoke, milkrun, etc.,) and transportation benchmark rates. Kindly get back to me, if the abovementioned topic falls under your expertise.
Thanks +undefined Other Responses
Transportation Logistics / Dashboards
Hello, we are looking for a consultant with in depth experience of the transport and logistics industry to help us understand the industry better.
The goals of these consults are:
1/ make professional connections with industry experts who can work with us to create solutions from a business perspective.
2/ gain research and knowledge for writing industry specific marketing material.
Specifically, we would like to get the following information:
/1/ the top 5 industry challenges.
/2/ ways that data gets tracked and used.
/3/ ideas for how dashboards are used, or could be used to benefit this industry vertical.
We would like the interview to provide us with some specific metrics, or kpis.
Although the example below is for a company selling a different product than us, the basic formula for the copywriting is the same and this is the kind of material we want to be able to generate after the interview:
http://www.Xerox.Ca/consulting/commercial-services/oil-and-gas/enca.Html+26 Other Responses
Transportation And Logistics
I am looking for an expert in the business of transportation and logistics for a one hour consultation. This is an information interview intended to gain insights into the transportation and logistics industries. The kind of info we are looking for include: strategic management strategies, top 5 pain points and challenges in the transportation and logistics industries, how data is collected and used in transportation and logistics, opportunities for operational improvement.
The purpose of the interview is to get information for create marketing materials aimed at transportation and logistics executives and upper management. We are a data visualization company.+24 Other Responses