Director Of Treasury
Director of treasury:
reporting to the treasurer, the director will lead the development,
implementation and execution of the company's capital structure, financial risk management,
cash flow forecasting, international funding and repatriation and capital deployment strategies
– develop and analyze company’s cash flow and liquidity position, ensuring that capital structure is appropriate to fund company’s business plan and achieve lowest possible overall cost of capital
– oversee capital markets and funding activities. Develop strategy and execution of capital markets transactions, including bond issuance and redemption and bank funding; continually monitor capital markets and work with investment banks to identify opportunities to optimize capital structure
– develop and execute capital deplyoyment strategies of the company, including managing share repurchase program
– manage risk positions, including interest rate and fx exposures, and recommend appropriate hedging strategies. Supervise all processes in hedging activities, including exposure forecasting, hedge execution, and reporting activities. Investigate opportunities to expand risk management scope
– develop and execute funding and cash repatriation strategies for overseas subsidiaries. Develop annual funding plan for each overseas entity and recommend tax-efficient strategies that optimize the use of trapped capital overseas. Recommend hedging strategies and monitor currency hedges for intercompany loans or dividends
– develop and maintain relationship with rating agencies
– develop and maintain relationship with bank group
– develop treasury personnel
solid understanding of key finance and accounting concepts
experience in capital markets, risk management, financing and capital deployment development and execution
minimum of 8+ years of total experience of progressively increasing responsibility and/ or
regular promotion in a publicly traded company
broad finance skill with relevant treasury experience
proven track record of recruiting, developing and promoting talent
demonstrated versatility as finance professional
candidates must be u.S citizens or permanent residents+13 Other Responses
T24 Treasury Simulation & Training
Alternative job titles
t24 functional trainer
the t24 treasury s&t consultant will be responsible for class room trainings, rollout trainings, preparing elearning courses, creating t24 treasury simulations and conducting r&d on treasury module of t24 on various releases. The consultant’s aim will be to simulate the functional part of treasury. He or she works closely together with t24 s&t manager.
for the position of t24 treasury s&t consultant a bachelor degree or higher in banking, business, or related field is required, preferably with a specialization in banking and/or islamic banking courses.
he or she must have 4+ years of experience on t24 treasury module as a consultant or trainer on both t24 conventional banking and islamic banking. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in various modules of t24.
He or she must have expert level knowledge of following treasury applications.
• derivatives (dx) module
• repos (rp) module
• money market (mm) module
• future rate agreement (fr)
• swap (sw) module
• forex (fx) module
• limit (li) module
• delivery (de) setup with respect to treasury module
support and motivate others
open and clear communicator
empathetic to others' views and needs
set goals and deadlines and plans to deliver effectively
deliver creative and ingenious ideas for change and continuous improvement
developing simulation trainings on trade finance module of various customized bank environments.
coordinate and organize training on the job and methods
develop and distribute adequate reports of training days
pro-actively develop training sessions on trade finance module
this position requires extensive on-site presence.
Please reach out if you meet the qualifications.
Thank you!+5 Other Responses
Treasury Operations, Processing & Settlements
Former employee of us bank treasury department with knowledge of how libor quotes were arrived at by the bank internally, whether policies were in place regarding determination of libor quotes to be reported and preferably but not required knowledgeable about the relationship between libor and other market measures between 2007 and 2010+6 Other Responses