Asia Banking Technology
I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following:
would like to connect with technology experts in banking industry to discuss mobile and online banking technology and vendors involved, current / recent experience at australian / indian banks required.+8 Other Responses
Seeking experts with background in banking industry in procurement team to answer the following questions:
1. What kind of it infrastructure/technology is required for effective p2p process?
2. How does the ideal procurement structure in leading banks look like? - organization structure for centralised, decentralised and center-led
3. Benchmark figures for the following kpis for evaluating internal procurement in bank:
• what is the turnaround time between pr to po for it, services, real estate?
• % of contract which are driven by rfp vs those nominated by buyers/internal stakeholders
• % of centralized buying/purchase
• contract period defining long term contract for it, services, real estate
• % of spend under long term contract
• % of spend on contracts which are signed via rfp vs spend on all contracts
• threshold in value beyond which rfp is required
geo focus for banks - uae vs middle east vs global banks
industry - banking industry+10 Other Responses
Currently we are looking to understand the internet banking proposition and strategy for the wealth segment (including affluent, emerging and mass affluent)in singapore australia :
:- what is the internet banking proposition for the wealth segment? How did the digital presence plan is executed and what role does it play in the multi-channel strategy ?
:- how do banks measure effectiveness of their internet banking proposition.
We are looking to speak to experts who have been involved in the wealth platform of different leading banks in singapore australia, e.G. Citi, commonwealth bank, ocbc, anz, bank of singapore etc.+2 Other Responses