Senior It Gmp Systems
Senior gmp systems analyst: this is a full-time employment opportunity onsite in seattle washington, usa.
designs, implements, and maintains in-house gmp information systems and network software architectures to support gmp processes that meet all customer, business and regulatory requirements through the following activities:
- people focus
- gmp focus
- operational reliability focus
- operational efficiency focus
***primary duties and responsibilities of the position***:
- provides strategic direction for gmp it operations
- defines gmp it standards for services, systems, hardware, and security
- develops, manages, implements gmp it improvement projects
- develops and maintains standards for procedures and maintenance plans
- gmp systems support: implementation, maintenance, documentation, problem resolution & rca
- operations support: gmp process and operational support
- hardware life cycle management
- promoting a safe work environment
- attainment indicators:
- it gmp compliance
- restore lost function
- standardization of processes
- project support rft
- safe working environment
- other duties as assigned.
- bs in it/is or related field / equivalent experience.
***experience and critical skill requirements***:
- 3-5 years computer related support and systems administration experience in design, implementation, and maintenance troubleshooting hardware, operating system, and network issues.
- 5-7 years it validation or qa it experience, including: support and troubleshooting scientific instruments such as cedex, nova, and akta, technical writing of system documentation and configuration management, systems monitoring and auditing, computerized system validation, disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- proven expertise in project management – planning/organization/execution of it systems lifecycle management – from rfp to retirement.
- performs varying complex duties with little/no direct supervision. Can work on long-term issues & projects where little/no instructions or guidelines exist. Able to multi-task on several projects while maintaining daily activities. Ability to manage projects and achieve desired results within specified deadlines, and revising the work plan for complex problems being resolved by cross functional teams.
- working knowledge and practical experience of computer and application integration / validation (preferably using gamp methodology), cgmps, and 21 cfr part 11 in an fda regulated environment
- knowledge of software testing (fat / sat) and commissioning procedures
- ability / experience in managing cross functional it / process automation projects
- ability to work hours necessary to support production and /or maintenance activities across multiple sites.
- ability to lift up to 40 lbs. With assistance.
- ability to work in confined spaces and near operating equipment.
- ability to work in loud noise environments
- mentorship responsibility for it staff as well as peers.
- responsible for indirect oversight of project team staff when assigned as project team leader.
***competitive compensation package and a friendly, collaborative culture that values personal initiative and professional achievement.
***kindly provide a brief summary of your relevant experience and attach your latest cv along with your response.
This full-time employment opportunity does not provide visa sponsorship.+10 Other Responses
Distributed Antenna Systems
We are working on researching the das (distributed antenna system) area of the mobile telecom infrastructure universe. I would like to talk to 1-3 experts who are subject matter experts in both the technology and the revenue and expenses of such system. Here are a few of my research questions:
will das systems become more or less important with the transition to 5g?
How will the cbrs influence das systems?
How much will it cost to upgrade das systems for 5g?
Are there any other technical or industry changes that you expect to impact das systems?
How big does a system need to be for a mobile carrier to agree to pay for access?
What are the carriers typically paying per year? What are the variables? Do they pay more as data volume grows?
How many carriers are typically paying for access to each system?
What do you think of the technology embedded in the powerwave das systems?
How much was the powerwave brand damaged by the bankruptcy? Is it being repaired in recent years?
Please respond with your relevance for this request and a few availability windows for a call. +25 Other Responses
Content Management Systems
We are a us based investment firm interested in speaking with experts in content management systems for use in digital signage.
Rate your knowledge on a scale of 1-5 (1 being no knowledge, 5 being very knowledgeable) of the following cms platforms used in digital signage in retail (including healthcare, smb, automotive, etc.)
2. 10' wave
8. 4 winds interactive
9. Reflect systems
10. Mood media
- which 3 systems do you believe have the widest market adoption?
- which 3 systems do you believe are gaining market share?
- which systems, if any, do you believe are losing market share?
- which 3 systems are the most technologically capable (please rank in order of capability)?
- if you had to choose one system to deploy across a 5 unit qsr, which system would you choose and why?
- if you had to choose one system to deploy across a 500 unit qsr, which system would you choose and why?
- which resellers (including mood, play, ) do you believe are having success selling digital signage in this market?
how often do customers request customizations to the cms platform, and how much development time is allocated to customer specific demands?
Can cms platforms differentiate themselves in specific end markets beyond offering vertical specific content (e.G design, layout, custom tools etc.)?
Please include your answers on the above 'ratings' / 'screening questions' sections. Thank you.+41 Other Responses
Ocean Payment System
We are seeking two contract developers for continued support and enhancements to the ocean payment system. The contract developers may also assist with support and enhancements of other ocn applications. Comprehensive payment and management system designed to manage contracts, process claims for reimbursement, track training and certification of personnel and schedule reviews performed by ocn staff.
The services for this acquisition will include development and implementation of design specifications and business rules into a microsoft .Net web-based user interface that interface with a microsoft sql server 2000 database. The services would also include the development of additional reporting capabilities from the data contained in a sql server database, database maintenance, system maintenance, systems enhancements, and providing database updates to ensure the integrity of ocn data, including support of all existing reports.
Technical skill set requirement
microsoft windows server environment 5 years
internet information services 5 years
terminal services / vpn technology 5 years
system configuration management 5 years
application development experience using visual basic 6.0 5 years
application development experience using vb .Net 5 years
asp.Net 5 years
database experience using sql server 2008 or later 5 years
experience developing production reports using crystal reports 10 or later 3 years
microsoft visual source safe 5 years
object oriented design and development 5 years
ability to work independently in a development role 5 years
thanks & regards
sr. Technical recruiter+3 Other Responses