Commercial Truck Leasing
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts with previous experience at commercial truck leasing companies. Ideal candidates should be able to discuss typical commercial truck lease offerings, what services are included, and the range of prices for those offerings.
This project has a budget.+5 Other Responses
North America Trucking Market
I am currently working on a new request received from a large cpg (consumer packaged goods) company based out of north america. Cpg company got an update from multiple carriers that trucking capacity is expected to shrink by some large percentage from september 2020 in north america due to multiple reasons such as small and local trucking companies going out of business due to late payments or limited demand from the market. They wanted to gather data points to re-confirm capacity scenario in q3 or q 4 2020 if there is going to be a capacity crunch, what are the major reasons/scenarios for those capacity shrinkages.
1. In 2019, the supply of dry van trucks was marginally higher than the available freight demand, and it resulted in a drop in freight rates. To achieve the optimal balance of supply and demand in 2020, some of the largest truckload operators cull excess capacity from their fleet, which increased the freight rates very marginally in jan 2020. However, due to the outbreak of covid-19 truck capacity and the available truck drivers have plunged severely and resulted in a moderate drop in the overall supply in march and april 2020
2. We are expecting that us long haul truckload market could experience a capacity shortage in the second half of 2020 mainly because of the below factors;
a. Increase in shortage of truck drivers
b. Unavailability of trucking services due to an increase in bankruptcies
c. In 2019, many trucking companies did not invest much in the purchase of new trucks. This trend could result in the supply-demand imbalances
i am looking for expert support in the below areas:
1. To provide quantitative analysis and data points for the expected shortage of supply in q3 and q4 2020.
2. To identify the shortage of supply by major regions in the us
3. Major factors that could lead to the closing of trucking businesses in the us (this study includes the study of bank loans to the carriers, interest rates, financial analysis, etc. Which we need your support in finding the right sources)
4. Analyzing the trucking businesses and the major constraints in continuing the business
5. What type of carriers are in the risk zone (2pl, 3pl or 4pl)
please let me know your thoughts and respond to me as soon as possible.
+12 Other Responses
Trucking Logistics - Cross Docking
With an effort to add value to our company, we are looking consultant with 5 years experience to help us strategies in implementing a crossdocking (trucking logistics-cross docking) service within our overall business model. We will need someone who has been involved with this strategy and can supply a modeled approach in reference the development including marketing of this type of system/structure.
To qualify, please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. How many years’ experience do you have with working within supply chains?
2. How many years’ experience do you have in warehouse management and/or crossdocking?
3. How many years’ experience do you have in trucking?+16 Other Responses
i am looking for an expert who can share insights on the following queries:
1. Who are the major trucking service providers in myanmar, laos and cambodia?
2. How is the road transportation market structured? Is it fragmented or consolidated? If so why?
3. What is the average age of the trucks operating in myanmar, laos and cambodia?
4. Payment and contract period for trucking services in myanmar, laos and cambodia
5. Operating cost breakup for trucking services in myanmar, laos and cambodia and the profit margin for the truckers. What are the different parameters or components involved in the cost break up?
6. Operating cost breakup for warehousing services in myanmar, laos and cambodia. What are the different parameters or components involved in the cost break up?
Waiting for a response to share the detailed questionnaire
thanks+8 Other Responses