Us Trucking Industry, For-hire Carriers
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on the us trucking industry specifically for-hire fleet operators. Discuss the potential growth for this submarket, pros and cons related to competition and best practices.
Preferably experts who have significant c-level experience in this space, knowledgeable in operations expansion of a regional trucking business with growth via acquisition/integration, and familiar with trucking back end technology.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
May evolve to diligence advisor role depending on the quality of gathered information.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below.
1. can you share the extent of your experience in operating a regional trucking business and have you worked with an investment firm for expansion requirements? Please briefly explain.
2. Are you familiar with the current market conditions, potential growth, pros and cons and competition, in the market for-hire fleet operators focused on full truckload, local and regional deliveries?
3. Would you be able to discuss back end technology utilized in this submarket (for-hire carriers)?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+18 Other Responses
Cost Model For Trucking Services In Malaysia
We are currently engaged in building a bottom-up cost model for trucking services for a malaysian oil & gas client.
We need to build a cost analysis which will show the cost borne by suppliers for trucking services in annual cost / year and cost / km (essentially the various truck operating costs). We need to understand the breakdown of the trucking services into its various component costs like fuel cost, tyre cost, maintenance cost, tax, licensing, cost of capital etc. In malaysia (in myr).
We need to understand how the final cost looks like for the following truck sizes: 1 tonne, 3 tonne, 5 tonne, 8 tonne, 10 tonne, 20ft container, and 40ft container. For this, we would need to understand the assumptions you would consider for differentiating the should cost of each of the above truck sizes.
Along with the costs borne by the supplier, we would like to understand the profit margin for trucking services in malaysia as well as impact of covid-19 on supply/demand dynamics of 3pl/trucking services in malaysia.
Experts having knowledge of 3pl and trucking services in malaysia are required.+17 Other Responses
1) what are the recent regulatory changes governing transport & warehousing of dangerous goods in japan? Do you anticipate any new regulations in near future?
2) is the dg transport & warehousing industry witnessing cost escalations? If yes, can you specify the approximate range of escalation for transport as well as warehousing industry? Please elaborate on the factors leading price hike.
3) is the japanese logistics industry witnessing constraints on the availability of trucks as well as drivers?
4) how do large organizations engage with logistics service providers?
− do they prefer to have one stop shop solution for their transport & warehousing needs or do they engage with different suppliers for these two operations?
− do they prefer to engage with regional players or they go with global players?
− is the 3pl option preferred by the large organizations for dangerous goods?
− how risky it is to engage with single suppliers for warehousing & transportation in japan?
− is the norm of volume commitments followed in logistics industry in japan?
(can you justify the above strategies with some real life case studies explaining how some of the large agro-chemical companies are managing their transport & warehousing operations?)
+19 Other Responses
Transportation & Logistics In Argentina
Category: logistics industry (domestic & international transportation) in argentina
1. Road transportation market in argentina
2. List of major trucking service providers and 3pl's operating in argentina
3. Major regulations impacting the trucking operators and freight rate in argentina
4. Operating cost breakup for trucking services in argentina and the profit margin for the truckers.
5. Transportation rate for ftl and ltl trucking services for short and long haul transport of normal and refrigerated goods transport in argentina
i will share a detail questionnaire for this study if some one is ready to help me out to conduct this research.
Thanks+5 Other Responses