We have a client who is in need of an economic testimony from an expert for an anti-trust analysis in pre-merger diligence. The expert must be able to provide an analysis of the herfindahl–hirschman index (or hhi) changes on market share concentration of competition
pre-reqs: 2 years management consulting; anti-trust expert+4 Other Responses
When a living or regular family trust in established, and the real property is paid off, is the trust and property on file eith an escrow company ?+7 Other Responses
Benchmarks For Actuarial, Financial Risk Management And Investment Consulting
This is sujeet, a senior research analyst at a market research firm, contacting on behalf of a leading client from tobacco manufacturing industry in the world to understand the price trends for actuarial consulting, financial risk management consulting and investment consulting.
We want to know the price trends for the past five years from 2012-17 as well as the future price for these services. The geography under focus will be united states. We understand that the pricing is on a flat fee basis for the services mentioned above. We would like to know if there are any other pricing options for the same.
We would like to have a price benchmark for actuarial consulting services, financial risk management consulting services and investment consulting services -
1) review the price trends of the actuarial consulting, financial risk management consulting and investment consulting services for the past five years (2012-2017)
2) provide the 2018 price trend outlook
it would be great if you could tell me the depth in which you would be able to address the aforementioned queries.
Looking forward to your response.+30 Other Responses
Need experienced individual with dtcc eligibility, chill for penny stocks+2 Other Responses
Deed Of Trust
We are seeking an deed and trust expert, that can review deeds from the 1900's.+4 Other Responses
Our firm seeks an expert on investment suitability and nasd rule 2310 for a hearing before a finra arbitration panel. In addition to the aforementioned areas of expertise, knowledge of real estate investment trusts (reits) is desired.+4 Other Responses
Letters Of Credit & Estate Tax
We are looking for an expert on the letters of credit and their various nuances especially the interrelationship between letters of credit and the federal estate tax rules. This individual must also have experience in commercial letters of credit.
We will need this person to compile a report on the calculations of estate tax by citing irs code and/or relevant court cases.
Alternatively, an attorney who is very well versed in the estate tax law and in particular, the laws and regulations regarding the calculation of estate taxes as they relate to liens, encumbrances (including letters of credit). Key issues include: estate tax calculations regarding liens and encumbrances.
Estate tax calculations regarding – postmortem debt relief
generally – an attorney involved in complex estate tax computations that relate to various forms of debt, a strong background in litigation involving these areas would be helpful. Similarly, proven experience in drafting encumbrances including letters of credit, that will become part of the estate computation for determining the estate tax on a particular project.
Please respond with a summary of your qualifications and specific related activities relevant to this request.+13 Other Responses
Fiduciary investment standards for a professional trustee+4 Other Responses
Reit Listing Rules Benchmark
I need a benchmark research of reit (real estate investment trust) listing rules and requirements across various stock exchanges (adx, sgx, lse, tsx, asx)
i need someone to build the criteria for the benchmark as a start, (what exactly are we benchmarking?)
i want someone who knows about reit listing rules+7 Other Responses
I would like to gain an insight into the litigation market with regard to the market share (in terms of revenue; legal fees) of the different types of litigation, especially patent infringement litigation and anti-trust litigation. My specific questions are:-
1) what is the market share of the different sub-practice areas under litigation - especially patent infringement litigation and anti-trust litigation (in terms of revenue or legal fees)?
2) what are the different supplier and buyer trends with regard to patent infringement litigation and anti-trust litigation? (especially with regard to the pharmaceutical industry)
3) what are the approaches of leading edge companies with regard to managing outside counsel for these 2 practice areas?
4) what are the pricing trends with regard to these 2 practice areas (patent infringement litigation and anti-trust litigation)? Are they experiencing an upward or downward trend?
5) what are the best practices being adopted by law firms for managing patent infringement litigation and anti-trust litigation practice areas?
Looking to hear from those who are experienced in buying legal services and can answer the questions from a strategic sourcing perspective.+8 Other Responses
Real Estate Investing
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (timos). Ideal candidates should be able to discuss the following topics.
1. Typical operating models at asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (timos)
2. Typical cost breakdown down across the value chain of asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (including typical revenue, costs, and profitability), as well as how this might scale with aum (approximations at an industry level, not specific to a past employer)
3. Typical organizational structure in real estate and/or timberland investing companies (e.G., the approximate number of ftes allocated to the investing function vs. Support functions vs. Property management teams), as well as how this allocation might change as a company scales in aum
4. Typical risks/benefits of outsourcing versus in house property management
they are interested in speaking with professionals who previously worked for any of the following companies in an executive or investment management role.
- brookfield asset management
- blackstone alternative asset management/real estate
- plum creek timber co.
- the campbell group
- global forest partners
- forest investment associates
- molpus woodlands group
this project has a budget.+11 Other Responses
Investment Banking For Telecom Industry
we are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. We are looking to engage an investment banker with experience in the telecom industry (ideally someone familiar with windstream) that we can hire as a consultant to advise a client of ours on windstream’s recent announcement to spin off their assets into a reit.
This project has a budget.+9 Other Responses