Linear Tv/ott Advertising
We would like to speak with multiple experts who are able to share insights on linear tv/ott advertising market in the us. We want to have a better understanding of the selling and purchasing or ad-inventory on major ott platforms such as hulu or roku, shift advertising budget from linear or ott, and trends in programmatic and addressable.
We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone who is from a medium-large advertising agency (preferably $1b+ in annual revenue), consumer brand, ad-tech platform or media company with a focus linear tv and ott advertising. We want someone who can discuss the sales/procurement process, and compare/contrast roi and cost metrics between linear, ott and across different platforms and modalities, and can discuss 30k foot view and then drill down to 5k foot view, and provide concrete examples/case studies.
This would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. Please respond with a few brief answers to the questions below.
1. Do you have experience purchasing or selling ad-inventory across linear tv and ott? If so, please elaborate briefly.
2. Can you describe the major trends in advertising spend you are seeing in linear tv and ott? Please answer briefly.
3. Can you share the size of your organization, how much ad spend do you currently manage and across how many clients?
*referrals would highly be appreciated. +32 Other Responses
Digital Advertising In Social Media (2nd Release)
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights on digital media advertising trends in the us. Medium-large c (preferably $100m+ in client ad spend), with a focus on social media and digital advertising across key platforms (facebook, google, twitter, pinterest, etc).
The expert must have experience in placing ads on pinterest and twitter in the last 3-6 months and be able to speak to roi metrics and pricing trends, for both pinterest/twitter specifically, as well as comparisons to other digital platforms.
Also, they must be able to quantify yoy growth in ad spend by platform/channel and overall budgets. Interested in understanding shifts in ad-spending between platforms and overall market growth. Ideal individual also has experience running ads on connected-tv platforms such as roku, hulu.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. Do you have experience placing ads on pinterest? If so, how long have you worked with the platform?
2. Can you describe the major trends in advertising spend you are seeing across digital platforms?
3. What is the size of your organization, how much ad spend do you currently manage, and across how many clients?
4. Do you have experience placing ads on twitter? If so, how long have you worked with the platform?
5. Do you have experience placing ads on roku? If so, how long have you worked with the platform?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+36 Other Responses