Real Estate Benchmark-brazil & Mexico
I am looking for an expert advice for a real estate benchmark project for our client which is a fortune 500 company.The information required is as follows:
(a) advice on the strategy adopted by the best in class players like cocacola, pepsico, bimbo, sadia, kimberly clark, colgate - palmolive, etc
(b) how do they manage their real estate approach (leases vs. Buy, or built to suit)
(c) how do they define the right locations for plants, distribution centers, etc. +11 Other Responses
Thailand Real Estate
I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following:
would like to connect with thailand real estate experts: local thai real estate agent in bangkok+4 Other Responses
Real Estate Management
We are a market research firm looking for potential experts in the field of ‘real estate (re) services’ for activities such as such as office relocation, refurnishing/ refurbishing, air conditioning, flooring etc.
Below are specific requirements we are looking for:
1. How do mncs generally manage real estate (re) services? How each team such as g&a, legal, finance (particularly procurement) get involved in the real estate management?
2. Level of involvement and responsibility of global procurement team on activities such as real estate market benchmark, lease or buy decisions, management of external brokers, credit application for office projects, it solutions for office projects etc.? what stages do procurement start to get involved?
3. Detailed case studies describing how companies are managing real estate services where procurement team getting involved at a broader level (most important)
4. Pros and cons of working with – real estate services firms vs general contractors
5. What are the kpis needed to measure the success of suppliers – real estate services firms and general contractors?
6. What are the key contractual terms (payment terms, pricing models, contract length etc.) while establishing an agreement with global 're service' suppliers?
Please drop us a note if you can help us with the same, via an hour-long consulting call, along with your experience in this category.
thomas+20 Other Responses