• drones are going to decide future of mobility, including driverless cars. How swift would be the transition from land to air when we talk about future mobility? Will drones be able to cannibalise people choices to travel by cars? What will decide consumers choice to shift preferences? (considering passenger drones, and flying cars)
• how will the investors and suppliers in the drone space adapt to the transitioning nature of the mobility industry?
• talking about logistics industry where drones are the game changer, how swift would be the adoption of drones over conventional delivery methods? How will freight drones and delivery drones find place in the marketspace?
• how will drone traffic in this new air space be managed?
+14 Other Responses
Aerial Filming And Photography
Sorry guys i did not got to you before i had computer issues. Any how my business partner and eye are very impress and grateful that we have found your website. Drones and fpv flights are in their first steps here in panama. We are planning on starting an aerial filming company, that among its services will include:
• long range fpv flights, for surveys, for utilities companies, the panama canal and other government institutions
• 3d mapping
• taking fpv experiences to underprivileged kids and public schools.
• fpv truism, giving flybys and aerial tours of panama city and panama canal (we have no regulation)
• building and construction inspection
• aerial filming and photography, for sports, social events and other types
the sky is no longer the limit with the technology that quad, hexa or rc/e planes can offer.
We would like to visit your installations, for a day, and have consulting session with you or any of your colleagues or fly you to panama all expenses paid, in order to purchase and have the correct system set-up for our needs. We would also like to make a donation and/or pay for your consulting services.
This will be our first purchase, due to the available budget, our first equipment purchase, must be a wise and practical one:
• flying wings
• gimbals systems
• fpv goggles
• long range capability for fpv flights
. Ground stations
• antennas etc.
. We would like to have the capability of
• long range fpv 20 miles or more
• 3d surveying or mapping
• what would be better iris drone or airdog
• flight stabilization
• head movement of camera with fpv dominator hd
attached you will find an excel file with equipment, we think we should purchase, but we really do not know if it is the correct one for our needs or how to set up.
I gladly appreciate your prompt response, to this urgent matter. If for any reason you are not able to help us at this time, could you point us to someone or a company that can help us.
****+9 Other Responses
Drones Market For Oil And Gas Sector
Overall understanding of the drones market (in terms of revenue and size). Kind of drones used in the market (specification and all) with a sharp focus on logistics and oil and gas industry
details around what is the current application of drones in the market (e.G. Asset inspection, logistics, inventory checking, warehousing etc.)
what is the typical cost of the drones (for each type of drone and application)
business benefit case hsse/cost/efficiency– use known examples with empirical data
global regulatory environment and technology advances (europe and australia)
competitor benchmarking: what other oil and majors are doing in this area+22 Other Responses
I need a consultant to design a drone for washing high buildings. Below is the specifications.
Key function- be able to wash walls and windows on multi level skyscrapers using fresh water and chemical. Think of it as a automated hose! being able to wash buildings up to 100m high.
Lifting capacity- key thing it needs to be able to lift is a hose which approximately weighs 100grams per meter. Obviously the more it can lift the useful the solution. This will need to be able to lift a 10kg payload
octocopter- i like the idea of a octocopter as they are more stable and will have greater lift also.
Power- i liked the idea of powering it from the ground via a tether which gives us constant power supply for long operations. I think best done by increasing dc voltage to 400v and to reduce loss then powering down using dc-dc adapters onboard the drone.
Control- basic control needed for a start. In time we will look at more automated control such as autopilot+16 Other Responses