Mobile Phone Repair Industry
We are seeking a consult with an expert with knowledge and data on the mobile phone repair industry
costs of handset repair
• market figures & estimations regarding costs of repairs for customers’ handsets in the global market.
• factors influencing the repair industry, type of repairs (screen, water damages, battery, other functional repairs) and their frequency
on-the-spot repair trends
• global trends in the repair industry including large mobile phone repair firms.
Understanding the recycling trade-up business model: estimate of number of phone recycled per year and key trends
understanding the impact of the role of digital channels and online customer journeys on the mobile phone repair industry
thanks in advance+20 Other Responses
Mobile Phone Technology
we are a strategic consulting firm based in uae and tunisia, and we are assisting a local brand of smartphones, gsm and tablets in defining its local and international expansion plan.
We will undertake market studies and benchmark and then, based on the results of these works, we will establish the development plan of the expansion.
In this context, we are looking for a mobile phones experts, with good knowledge of market and technologies, to be a part of our team and contribute in guiding our work and developing findings.
The engagement is expected to start in may 2014.+14 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses