Digital Advertising In Social Media
We would like to speak with multiple experts and understand their insights on digital media advertising trends in the us. Medium-large advertising agency (preferably $1b+ in annual revenue), with a focus on social media and digital advertising across key platforms (facebook, google, twitter, pinterest, snapchat, tiktok, youtube, roku, trade desk, etc).
a.Must have experience in placing ads on all major platform
b.Able to speak to roi metrics, pricing, and volume trends.
C.Budget allocation and trends by digital channel (video, search, social, etc) and then allocation within each segment.
D.Interested in understanding shifts in ad spending between platforms and overall market growth.
E.Able to speak to idfa and data/privacy trends.
F.Able to quantify growth and budget % trends
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. What channels and platforms do you place ads on?
2. Please describe the major trends in advertising spend you are seeing across digital platforms?
3. What is the size of your organization, how much ad spend do you currently manage, and across how many clients?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. Referrals are highly appreciated**
+35 Other Responses
Social Media Marketing
We are currently looking for someone to work with to manage our instagram, fb and blog. Posting to each would of a necessity involve creation, mining & posting of creative content to engage customers and generate sales.
We would need someone to start posting on june 11th and we need posts to instagram at least once a day per week, preferably 6 posts per week. One blog post per week or biweekly and same frequency as instagram for fb. Some of what you post on instagram can be shared on fb we don't mind.
Our focus is very much on instagram because we have noticed that is where we tend to generate the most sales from.
Let us know if you are available and how much you will charge. We would need to see some of the social media pages you manage as well for us to make an informed decision.
This product is for a hard to sell feminine hygiene product for menstruation. So we think this opportunity is best suited for a woman.
Many thanks+17 Other Responses
Nutraceuticals Social Media
We are looking for a driven social media specialist, with experience in and a passion for nootropics and other products in the anti aging niche to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing.
• build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or html) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• collaborate with other staff (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• proven and verified working experience and success in social media including facebook, pinterest, reddit, and instagram
• excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• adequate knowledge of web design, web development, cro and seo
• knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• fluency in english
• bs in communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations or equivalent experience and training
please send us your resume including proven successes and a cover letter or cover paragraph that helps us understand who you are and how you think. We will meet with you over skype video conference to learn more about each other. We are looking forward to getting started with you!+13 Other Responses