Smart Meters / Smart Grid
Looking for supplier of remote smart meters for an rfq that has arisen in southern africa.
The meters should be sts (signal transfer system) compliant and split (customer unit with display ................connected via low voltage plc 250m max to a measuring unit which is din rail mounted.
The measuring unit is connected outdoors by the roadside in a pillar box.
The pillar box has up to 16 meters connected via concentrator and them gprs modems extend the links to the cc&bs data collection system for billing.
The whole architecture is amr.
All documentation can be availed via email upon request+9 Other Responses
Utilities Services Outsourcing
We are looking experts for outsourcing strategies for utilities services and how it works with shared services?
Services lies in :
maintenance of hvac system,
power / energy / security systems,
water management ,
environmental management, etc.
Major inputs required will be based on the: outsourcing strategy,
engagement of services,
best practices (case studies),
utilities asset management,
contract structuring and
shared services for utilities services(hard services)+8 Other Responses
Title: nuclear experienced expert for commissioning audit
we represent one of the leading energy & utilities internal audit service providers in the middle east. We have an excellent opportunity relating to a commissioning audit for a nuclear organization in abu dhabi. The assignment will involve travel to abu dhabi for a period of 3 – 4 weeks some time between the months of march – may this year. The location would be in abu dhabi and need to cover both head office and plant. The lodging and travel arrangements at the plant location will be arranged by the client.
Requirement: nuclear expert having more than 15 years of experience in commissioning activities. Audit knowledge will be an extra advantage
the scope of work includes the following:
audit will be focused on review and assess adequacy and effectiveness of associated controls related to:
• schedule integration of commissioning with overall project schedule (ips), timing of updates, contribution to progress and forecasting
• ensuring adherence to prime contract requirements related to commissioning
• turnover from commissioning to operations (with focus on unit 1)
• role and effectiveness of the integrated operation in turning over systems from commissioning to operations including division of responsibilities between commissioning oversight and plant operations
• assess adequacy of procedures, systems and staff to ensure timely and effective turnover from commissioning to operation and potential impact on scheduled completion date (scd), if any
• review the adequacy of oversight of turnovers which includes:
• turnover to commissioning from construction (with focus on unit 2)
• review and assess adequacy of client reporting of commissioning activities including recovery plans and management of delayed turnovers and exceptions
• review and assess adequacy of the commissioning plan (including resources, tools and spares) and incorporation of lessons learned from reference plant and unit-1 commissioning activities
• review and assess adequacy of commissioning oversight and associated procedures (such as construction completion verification procedure) and workflows. The review of procedures and work practices should take into consideration the processes/ interaction with other functions for completeness and adequacy of procedures.
• progress tracking/ verification and schedule forecasting support
saurabh+undefined Other Responses