We would like to conduct paid expert interviews with experts knowledgeable about the global market size for vaccine adjuvants for the year 2015.
Thanks in advance+4 Other Responses
Animal Health Biologics Cmo
Below are queries for animal/veterinary biologics cmo market
1. Who are the major animal biologic cmo suppliers in europe and north america and what is their annual production capacity?
2. What is the cost structure of cmo (contract manufacturing organization) of animal biologic products such as vaccine/monoclonal antibodies some insights on drug product, drug substance could be useful
thanks & regards
+13 Other Responses
We are a research firm working on hepatitis b market. We have the following questions:
1. Where does merck manufacture the recombivax vaccine doses globally? Do they use the same facility for being used for vaxelis?
2.. what is the overall capacity of this facility and is there extra capacity being built for the vaxelis launch?
3. What is the reason behind the interrupted supply of recombivax in the u.S. Market?
4. Do the manufacturing facilities have issues with regulatory authorities (warning letters, etc.) preventing product supply?
5.What impact, if any, does a shortage in recombivax supply affect the launch of vaxelis?
6.What will the customer allocations be when recombivax supply resumes to market?
Do let us know if you can answer these questions.+6 Other Responses
Vaccine Research And Development
Consultant (knows science and marketing/commercialization of vaccines)to provide deep insight into the current vaccine market, current regulations and rules governing vaccines in us/global, important considerations in developing and manufacturing vaccines and the opportunity for norovirus vaccine, non-live rotavirus vaccine, and a combination norovirus/rotavirus vaccine+6 Other Responses
Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines And Consumer Products Distribution
"pharmaceuticals, vaccines and consumer products-distribution sourcing"
1. Sourcing best practice
a. What are the sourcing approaches followed by global organizations when dealing with distributors/wholesalers across pharmaceutical, consumer and vaccine business? (centralized/decentralized)
2. Engagement best practice
a. What is the best practice followed by companies when engaging for distribution services across pharmaceutical, consumer and vaccine business?
I. Is it engaging with a distributor or wholesaler?
· global/regional/local distributors?
· single or multiple distributors?
3. Feasibility of integrating the distribution model for pharmaceuticals, consumer and vaccine business
a. How do companies with multiple business units such as pharmaceutical, consumer and vaccine business manage this category?
I. Is there a chance of integrating the distribution of these three business units with single set of distributors?
Ii. What are the advantages and disadvantages of following the integration approach?+9 Other Responses
I am currently working on a cost model for vaccines. To develop the cost model we are in need of an expert who can give us the following components.
Major cost components:
- utility cost
- labor cost & overhead cost
- fixed cost
detailed split of all the cost components need to be described e.G. Bioreactor cost, type of bioreactor, etc.
Note: the cost model is to be developed for a 100% disposable facility.+9 Other Responses
My name is claudia and i work in berlin for the company ap.
I am looking for key opinion leaders in europe (uk, france and germany) to attend a phone interview about flu vaccines and to speak about these topics:
- the outlook for demand for flu vaccines over the coming years.
- current flu vaccines in the european market and their relatives strengths and weaknesses.
- the outlook for new technologies for flu vaccines in the future.+3 Other Responses
We are looking to get connected with experts who can help us understand the developing market vaccine industry in india. Some pointers to the project are mentioned below:-
1) who approval process for suppliers; donor selection process for suppliers
2) pentavalent vaccine substitution risk from hexavalent vaccines
3) trends for major vaccines such as pneumococcal vaccines, diphtheria, tetanus
4) pricing trends for pentavalent vaccine
5) new vaccines in pipeline
6) uniqueness of r&d and manufacturing processes
- gavi, unicef, paho (internationally)
- major indian vaccine companies gsk, sanofi, panacea biotec, serum
kindly get in touch with me+4 Other Responses
Covid 19 Vaccine Programs
We are interested in speaking with experts who are familiar with the covid 19 vaccine programs.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
Below are some of the discussion points. Kindly answer with a yes/no or a few brief statements.
1. Would you be able to provide an overview on how big will the study need to be? What happens if we don’t have much disease at the time?
2. Can you speak about how likely is an active challenge study arm? Will surrogate markers be acceptable?
3. Can you share your insights if rna or dna vaccines work? Why do they work? When will we have covid 19 vaccine?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+39 Other Responses
Chief Medical Officer - Vaccine Development
Chief medical officer.
Our client is seeking a chief medical officer to lead the development clinical strategy for its vaccines franchise. This role will be focused on establishing the franchise's development strategy and will work closely with members of the executive team in establishing clinical endpoints, development protocols safety review and regulatory guidelines. The position is further responsible for providing medical guidance during the design, execution, and reporting of clinical studies. More info available upon request.
U.S. Residents only, please.
Please provide credentials, if interested.
If you refer someone who is hired by client for this role, zintro will pay you $2,000.
--sl+24 Other Responses
Transformative Immunotherapy Vaccines
We are looking for experts in "transformative immunotherapy vaccines" to provide commentary and insights towards a startup that is developing transformative immunotherapy vaccines for infectious diseases and cancer targeting chronic hepatitis b virus (hbv) infection.
We are an angel investing platform dedicated to connecting deep-tech startups with angel investors. By deep-tech we mean startups founded on scientific breakthroughs and technological innovations that create lasting impact on mankind.
As a participating expert* in this process, your involvement is limited to answering anywhere between 8-12 investor-submitted questions. This takes about 1 hour (+/-) . Once you are vetted, we send those questions via a web form for your responses. If your contribution is published, it will be view-able by potential investors in this startup, giving you an opportunity to make connections, socialize virtually, and gain bragging rights in a vibrant entrepreneurial and angel investing community.
### please respond to this inquiry with your email address. ###
*at this point, we cannot guarantee any monetary reimbursement. You do get insights to new upcoming technologies in your field and a tremendous networking opportunity!+24 Other Responses
Vaccine Raw Materials
We are a large multinational firm looking to better understand the following as it relates to cgmp (current good manufacturing practices) vaccine manufacturing raw material costs:
1. What would be typical raw material costs per dose of a liquid vaccine? By what factor would it be higher for lyophilized bulk?
2. What would be the major cost contributors to raw materials?
3. Are these the same for single antigen/ multi-antigen vaccines per unit? If not, what factor would apply to the multi-antigen vaccine? Would a factor of 4x be appropriate for a pentavalent vaccine compared to a single-valent vaccine?
4. Do the cost of these differ if manufactured in us/ europe or india? We are considering a factor of 2 for procurement abroad, would this be a fair assumption? Why would there be such a variance?
5. Would costs vary if the material is sourced from different countries? What country suppliers supply material at lower rates? Comparatively at what multiple is the cost for the suppliers offering highest quality material?
6. What components of raw materials are commodities and do not differ in cost across the world?
7. Would the raw material costs vary if procured in small quantities versus large quantities? What multiple can we consider for small volume players compared to large volume players?
8. Are there any losses associated with blending multiple antigens? Would 0.05 cents per dose be an appropriate figure?
9. Compared to the pentavalent vaccine would rota, ipv, hpv, pneumococcal vaccines have higher rm costs? What could be the reasons for such a hike in cost and by how much would the cost be higher?
10. Is there an additional rm cost due to loss of antigen for sensitive antigens like ipv?
11. What factor should we consider to account for the learning curve? What would be the initial rm costs to say 3 – 5 years down the line? Is it half or 10%? What drives this? Is it because of yield losses? Any there any other factors.
12. In summary, what be the average raw material cost differences between those for simple versus complex vaccines?
*please describe your relevant expertise and attach your cv. Thank you.+13 Other Responses