Acute Care Flu Vaccine Programs
We are looking to have qualitative interviews with directors of pharmacy (or equivalent title) at a large hospital system / idn preferably customers of cardinal health’s flu vaccine program and mckesson’s fluwise program to understand how they purchase and utilize the flu vaccine program in the acute care setting.
This would be for a 1-hour phone consult. Please respond with a brief background as to your relevance to this space and your short answers to the following:
1. Which of the following best describes your current role?
A. I manage/oversee pharmacy purchasing and planning for a hospital system or within a
hospital that is part of a system
b. I manage/oversee pharmacy purchasing and planning for an integrated delivery
network (idn) or within a hospital within an idn
2. What is your exact title?
3. How long have you been in this role at your current facility?
4. How many beds does your hospital system have?
5. Which of the following companies does your hospital system/idn place the majority of your flu
vaccine orders with? (e.G., who do you call, email or fax your orders to?)
a. Cardinal health flu vaccine program
b. Mckesson fluwise
6. Does the company you selected in q5 also ship or distribute the vaccines to you?
7. If respondent answers “no” to q6: who ships or distributes the flu vaccines to you?
A. Cardinal health
b. Asd healthcare (amerisource bergen)
d. Fff enterprises
e. Vaccines are shipped directly from the manufacturer (i.E., sanofi, glaxosmithkline, or
8. On a scale of 1-5, with 5 being “extremely accurate” and 1 being “not accurate at all”, how
accurate are the following statements as they pertain to your current role
a. “i am a decision maker for and/or have heavy influence and/or have very intimate
knowledge on decisions about flu vaccine purchases for my hospital system.”
b. “i am a decision maker for and/or have heavy influence and/or have very intimate
knowledge on decisions about flu vaccine purchases for use in the acute care setting in
my hospital system, where acute care refers to the in-hospital setting as opposed to
ambulatory clinics or other non-hospital facilities.”
c. “i actively participate or have a deep understanding of the selection of flu vaccine
vendors for my hospital system.”
d. “i have a detailed understanding of and can speak knowledgeably about the flu vaccine
purchasing process, evaluation criteria, and preferences at my hospital system/idn.”
e. “i have a detailed understanding of and can speak knowledgeably about the use of flu
vaccines in the acute care setting (in the hospital setting, not just clinics or ambulatory
care settings) for my system/idn.”
f. “i have a detailed understanding of and can speak knowledgeably about my hospital
system’s current flu vaccine vendor(s) and their offerings.”
9. What region of the country is your system located in? (northeast, south, midwest, west)
10. How many hospitals in your network/system?+undefined Other Responses
We would like to establish new vaccine manufacturing premise following to eu cgmp for viral vaccine for chicken, using spf egg
i need firstly layout; architecture of manufacturing cites, clean rooms pressure gradients piping, black and clean utilities etc.
If you can do it, could you please offer the layout drawing costs?
prof. Dr. C.+undefined Other Responses