Vegetable Oil Extraction
We are performing analysis on fatty acid esters, components used in the following applications:
· chemical synthesis
· lubricants and greases
· and other applications that will need to be determined
our client works upstream of those applications in the extraction part of these vegetable oils.
We would like to better understand this market, with a strong focus on chemistry with value added and by neglecting biofuel applications.
Therefore we would like to speak with people who worked or who are working for the following companies:
· oleic acid producers: oleon, eastman, vantage, cremer, emery oleochemicals, mosselman excluding croda and ineos
· transformers of oleic acid in fatty acid esters: same + evonik, hallstar, stearinerie
we would look for the following type of experts:
· oleic acid producers: sales rep & executive profiles who can explain to whom they sell their products
· transformers of oleic acid in fatty acid esters: buyers & executive profiles who could explain the use of these oleic acids in their products, difference between suppliers, the main applications
our questions are:
· product segmentation:
· what are the different fatty acid esters ?
· what is the organic raw material ?
· what are the main applications / end-markets ?
End-market: for each end-market:
· what is the main use of fatty acid esters in this end-market?
· which type of fatty acid ester is used? Why?
· are there any product substitution? Which one?
· what are the key purchasing criteria?
· how easy it is to switch a supplier?+18 Other Responses