I would very much like to hire an expert to discuss an ongoing project that we have with encoding videos for delivery to ipad apps and via a online service+9 Other Responses
Digital Video Recorder (dvr)
Need a dvr device not associated with any cable tv provider with a hdmi input.+1 Other Responses
We are a us based investment firm that is currently looking to speak with someone who can provide an overview of the video ad-tech industry and speak to the following:
· competitive landscape
· metrics on which video ad-tech platforms compete
· engagement metrics and how they are measured
· measuring roi
please include a few lines on your experience in the space so that we can evaluate it alongside your profile. Thank you.+20 Other Responses
Movie And Tv Production Industry (2nd Release)
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts who can discuss the economics and operations of a movie and tv production in detail and speak to industry trends (svod/avod/mvdp) and competition for content, and post-production monetization strategies (licensing, etc.).
Also, someone who has firsthand knowledge of the impact covid is having on the industry and the implications for media companies.
Preferably those who are adept in budgeting, contracting, and making financial decisions related to content development.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult.
To show your relevance in this space, please respond with a few brief statements to the questions below:
1. Have you been involved in the budgeting process or produced content for theatrical release movie and/or tv series?
2. Can you speak to how covid and production halts have impacted large media services provider and production companies? And the other major studios?
3. Can you speak to how covid is impacting budgets, talent availability and financing?
4. Can you speak to top-down themes impacting the entertainment industry (ott, short-form video, etc)? Competition for deals and content?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+76 Other Responses
Information And Communication Market
1. Total ict market size of nordics/baltics region with hardware, software and services segments.
2. Total market size by segment like oss/bss, cloud, video technologies (e.G., compression), etc. With market share of top regional players
3. Existing sales channels models and major partnerships for system integrator, distributor, var, etc. Type of companies in the nordics/baltics region.+3 Other Responses
Video & Content Production
We are looking for experts who can provide their insights about a startup seeking equity investment. Startup description: end-to-end platform for the world’s top brands to hire elite production teams and create world-class creative content, with an initial focus on video.
Experts that have interest, knowledge or background in:
industry: video & content production, marketing services
technology: marketplaces, invite only platforms
who we are:
we are an online investment platform working to provide a fair and transparent process for startup evaluations and that selects the companies that will outperform other startups in the next three to ten years.
Who you are:
you do not need to be an experienced angel investor to be a valuable member of the evaluation team. We seek a diverse group with expertise that may cover the market, business model, technology and customers of the startup company. However, if you are an accredited investor, you have the option (but not an obligation) to invest as little as $1000 fee- and carry-free in the startup company if the resulting evaluation leads to an investment.
What you will do:
as a participating evaluation team member, you will answer a set of questions and rate the comments and feedback of other evaluators.
How it works:
1. Create an account on our website
2. Get vetted by the startup’s founder
3. Watch a video and review other pitch materials
4. Answer 4 evaluation questions
5. Attend a live q&a session
6. Return to the website to review updated info
(this is an all volunteer community of industry experts and investors that evaluate startups, requiring about 2 hours total of your time over about 2 weeks.)
what’s in it for you:
- an inside look at cutting-edge technology or go-to-market approaches
- introductions to company management, upon request
- collaboration with like-minded experts who are on your evaluation team
- contributing to creating a fairer, more-informative process for startups seeking investment+9 Other Responses
we're a technology startup about to launch our first consumer electronic 360° video camera .I am looking for some help for setting up our ecommerce platform for the selling products in us and international market particularly in areas of ecommerce platforms, fulfillment, shipping, international taxes (vat, customs, other local taxes). Let me know if you can help.
- amey+19 Other Responses
The project concerns a camera from basler (http://www.*******.Com/products/pilot.Html?Model=143) which is being used in a task for industrial computer vision.
The camera is connected to a linux box (currently running ubuntu 12.04).
The task we need your help with is to make a server daemon which is be able to take the input images from this camera (this is straightforward - an api is provided) which are served as char pointers, and stream these to a web front end using either webm or flv and show it in the browser real time using a client such as video.Js or similar.+10 Other Responses