Adhoc Video Creation -
focus area: smart videos
background: an esteemed fortune 500 healthcare client wishes to start working with the company touchcast, in order to make adhoc videos - https://www.Touchcast.Com/. They have not yet started working with touchcast, but are considering a pilot. Before going into any sort of long term contract, they are interested to see if there are other options available and if yes, they would consider running an rfi/rfp process. The main area of focus will be smart video creation. They want to be able to save the video and send out to employees as another way of communication, rather than just using email.
keerthana+12 Other Responses
Aerospace Engine Machining Supply Chain
We are looking for experts from procurement, supply chain, or qa with insight into pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low-cost countries and other dynamics, such as p&w’s views on insourcing vs outsourcing. We are interested with an expert who is able to speak to companies such as smaller players like beacon industries, numet and budney industries, and larger players such as mb aerospace and edac. We want to understand some context around the military engine side, as well as commercial engines. Expertise around high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for the f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs would be excellent.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1) are you able to speak to pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low cost countries and other dynamics?
2) what is your knowledge base around companies such as beacon industries, numet, budney industries, mb aerospace and edac?
3) can you discuss high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs?
+10 Other Responses
Video Game Technology Platform
We are looking to speak with multiple experts from u.S and uk video game technology platform (game engine, cloud platform, etc.) and decision makers at game studios and publishers. These individuals should be working on dev tools and backend services like cloud platforms to assess likes, dislikes, and gaps in service.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation via online idis, webcam enabled. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Can you share you experience in video game technology platform (game engine, cloud platform, etc.)?
2. Do you have understanding of company thinking on game development or publishing?
+34 Other Responses