i'm a singer, songwriter, motivational speaker and vlogger and i am looking to expand my audience base specifically on youtube. I'm looking for someone who really understands the "language" of youtube and who knows how to optimize videos.
chloe+5 Other Responses
Aerospace Engine Machining Supply Chain
We are looking for experts from procurement, supply chain, or qa with insight into pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low-cost countries and other dynamics, such as p&w’s views on insourcing vs outsourcing. We are interested with an expert who is able to speak to companies such as smaller players like beacon industries, numet and budney industries, and larger players such as mb aerospace and edac. We want to understand some context around the military engine side, as well as commercial engines. Expertise around high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for the f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs would be excellent.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1) are you able to speak to pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low cost countries and other dynamics?
2) what is your knowledge base around companies such as beacon industries, numet, budney industries, mb aerospace and edac?
3) can you discuss high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs?
+10 Other Responses
Industrial Engines- Oil And Gas Industry Malaysia
We are looking for the experts having discerning industry knowledge of industrial engines. Our major queries related to the subject are as follows-
1. How o&g players engage for procurement of engines – single source or multiple sources. Do they prefer to buy or lease their engine requirement & whether they have a one-time engagement or periodic contract?
2. How engine oems supply to the end consumer – directly dealing with big o&g majors or via distributors only? Need case examples of big players+3 Other Responses
Car Engine And Power Train Manufacturing
I am looking for a car engine and power train manufacturing expert for technical evaluation of a greenfield project.
- should be an expert in engine and power train manufacturing with an experience of 15-20 years or more
- should be located in india, preferably (mumbai)
- should be a freelancer and not working as an employee at any of the automotive manufacturing companies
- should be available for a total of 7 (up to a maximum of 10) days and offer his services, which involves
o technical evaluation of the project
o conduct site visit
o conduct discussion with client and ourselves
o submit a technical assessment report
+15 Other Responses