One of our clients, would like to speak with experts with senior buying experience and strong network within walmart usa. We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
Interested people please share your relevant experience.
karnika+undefined Other Responses
Home Decor & Bed Linens
We are a prominent market research firm. One of our clients would like to speak with someone knowledgeable about home decor industry basically focusing on the bed linens.
We are looking to speak to someone who has experience in merchandising/buying/sourcing in following list of key retailers outside india.
Major companies include
o costco wholesale corporation
o bed, bath and beyond
o jc penney
please drop in your contact details along with your relevant experience in this sector.
insight alpha+4 Other Responses
Accounting & Audit
Brief description: looking out for a very senior accounting professional (e.G. A retired big 4 firm partner) who would have a minimum 5 years of big 4 experience in the capacity of signing partner (i.E. External auditor). He / she should have been responsible for audit of global conglomerates (revenues of ~ usd 15-20 billion) with operations spread across the globe (likes of global cpgr, pharma, automobiles cos., etc. Where audit involves review of multiple locations across the globe)
· company: ernst & young, pwc, kpmg, deloitte
· function: audit, assurance, sox compliance
· domain: finance and accounting
· past associations: minimum 5 years of big 4 experience in the capacity of signing partner responsible for audit of global conglomerates with geographic spread likes of uniliver, p&g, walmart, etc.
· years of experience: 20+ years, minimum 5 years in capacity as audit signing partner of a big 4 firm
· duration of the project: 5 hours
· screening question:
· have you been the audit signing partner of any global conglomerate?, for how long and what was the size of the co.?
· how did you derive the sox scoping / risk assessment?
· what are your views on grading of high / medium / low and % threshold one should consider for risk assessment?
· what are your views on % coverage (not materiality threshold) i.E. What should be an acceptable coverage for testing of in-scope b/s and p&l accounts for a global business having presence in 70-80 countries
· what is your view on location coverage
· when did you place reliance on your client's management testing and what level of reliance was placed?+5 Other Responses
Hot Melt Adhesive Application In Packaging
We are testing a novel bio-based polymer concept for hot melt adhesive applications (replacing evas, metallocene adhesives currently in use) that is under development (i.E., a product concept that is not commercialized) for end-of-line packaging. we are seeking u.S. Based packaging engineers and procurement experts who have extensive experience with hot melt adhesives in end-of-line packaging for food and consumer products (such as personal care items) who have worked for consumer product goods manufacturers or major retailers such as walmart, kroger, safeway, etc. For a one to two hour phone consultation before march 1, 2016. if you fit this description, please contact me for more details. thank you.
+11 Other Responses