serve as a technical architect to perform security log, pcap/intelligence analysis and detect unknown threats and will work to perform analysis of current and future advanced persistent threats
role will be working at a client to perform analysis of current and future advanced persistent threats • experience on advanced persistent threats (apt) based on evaluations of large quantities of information to formulate actionable information to improve the information network security. • possess experience with network intelligence gathering, incident analysis, reverse engineering of attacker methods, and analytical analysis of technical and non-technical indicators of intrusion, intelligence analysis supporting computer security. • current understanding of the latest software vulnerabilities, virus/malicious code and exploits, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, automated vulnerability scanning tools, or modeling and analysis techniques. • excellent analysis and verbal/written communication skills. • experience with ci databases, splunk / arcsight, vmware, sentinel, geolocation tools. • experience with pcap analysis and net flow analysis.
years of experience
10+ years+8 Other Responses
Trends & Preferences Of Managed Cybersecurity Services
Scope: the main objective of this study is to understand the trends and preferences for managed cybersecurity services for “global 2000” companies
the study intends to understand:
• key managed cyber security services being consumed by large corporations – “global 2000” companies
• key features or capabilities preferred in the managed cyber security services being consumed (for managed detection and response, threat intelligence service, siem as a service, threat hunting, vulnerability management, and penetration testing
• preferred pricing models / price points for managed cyber security services
• estimated distribution of companies (from global 2000) between those undertaking end-to-end cybersecurity transformation, and those undertaking limited/targeted cybersecurity transformation
focus geography: us, western europe (uk, germany, france)
• managed cybersecurity services (managed detection and response, threat intelligence, siem, threat hunting, vulnerability management, penetration testing)
number of experts: 5
timeframe: 20th january, 2021
expert job title(s):
• from managed security service providers (mssps) and cybersecurity consulting companies (sample set of people):
- account managerso sales managers/directors/vps
- manager (threat intelligence sales)
- cybersecurity sales specialist
- any other relevant/related roles
• from channel partners for mssps and consulting companies
- senior manager (corporate sales)
- strategic account manager
- others relevant/related roles
• other independent consultants and experts managed cybersecurity (especially for “global 2000” companies’ segment)
* we need to include current and former employees from the following companies:
- mssps (priority list of companies): fireye inc., secureworks inc., red canary, crowdstrike, deepwatch inc.
- consulting companies (priority list of companies): ey, deloitte, accenture, pwc, mandiant
- can include (second priority) other such mssps and consulting companies that provide managed cybersecurity services to "global 2000" companies.
Survey type: telephonic survey
duration: approx. 30-35 minutes
1. Would you be able to share insights on the (based on the key pointers for discussion mentioned) below?
Key pointers for discussion:
• key managed cyber security services being consumed by large corporations – “global 2000” companies
• key features or capabilities preferred in the cyber security services being consumed (for managed detection and response, threat intelligence service, managed siem, threat hunting, vulnerability management, and penetration testing
• preferred pricing models / price points of the managed cyber security services
• differences in preferences of services, between companies undertaking end-to-end cybersecurity transformation, and those undertaking limited/targeted cybersecurity transformation+101 Other Responses
Cybersecurity Policy Update
We are a leading webinar publisher (wholly owned by the financial times)and an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “what general counsel need to know about updating cyber security policies”. The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future.
The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, columbia university, harvard business review, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information.+11 Other Responses
Seeking thought leaders in cybersecurity
i am looking to interview entrepreneurs who are building cutting edge cyber security solutions for various segments of the market. I am only interested in those who already have customers and at least some revenue. The market, of course, is crowded, so we’d need to understand what is unique, how you differentiate, etc. Pitching instructions: please outline the specific story angle, value proposition, target market, differentiation vis-a-vis competitors, as well as revenue level and customer validation situation. The blog is read by tons of vcs in the technology industry, and the publicity we can create for you may very likely help you attract investor attention if that’s something you desire. Our media work is aligned with our core mission of helping entrepreneurs build successful companies. Also, articles we develop through these interviews often get repackaged for the syndication partners. The blog was named by forbes in the top 100 blog for entrepreneurs.
Contact: sramana+3 Other Responses
Online Cybersecurity Education
We are developing a series of undergraduate and graduate level online courses related to cybersecurity for one of our clients in the education space.
The goal is to bring their cybersecurity program to a higher level. To achieve that, all courses, whether new or revisions, will be engaging, hands-on, accessible, and utilizing consistent instructional design. Simulations, toolwire labs, and mini hands-on activities will be added to most of the courses; some of the graduate and all undergraduate courses will also be aligned to industry certifications standards.
The smes responsibility will be to work with our instructional designers and the college faculty to review/revise existing course outcomes and syllabus, and to either revise or create reading materials list, module notes, assignments and assessment, discussion questions, and interactive components (simulations).
- minimum mater’s level degree, phd preferred
- experience teaching (online or in person) or designing similar courses
- for certification/exam preparation courses, current certification:
- for certification/exam preparation courses, experience teaching or creating exam preparation courses
- for certain courses, experience designing practical labs with toolwire
scope will depend on a particular course. All courses consist of 8 modules and include:
- module notes (lecture notes)
- discussion questions (1 per module)
- assessments (quizzes and exams) and associated rubrics
certification/exam preparation courses will also include development of a practice exam (number of questions depends on the particular certification exam requirements).
Some courses will include one or more of the following
- hands-on activity
- intensive lab (toolwire)
1. Review existing course materials
2. Provide new content and changes to existing content
3. Review and edit storyboards created by our instructional designers
4. Review completed course in learning management system+11 Other Responses
Ksa Cybersecurity Ecosystem
-timeframe: start/deadline? 7th april – 25th april
-number of completes: how many participants would you like to interview/collaborate with? 1-2
-project type: phone/webcam interview or greater involvement? Telephonic interview
-geography: which particular country/regional experience is preferred? Kingdom of saudi arabia (ksa)
-brief summary statement of your need: we are looking at understanding cybersecurity ecosystem (focus on next-generation firewalls, multi-factor authentication, cybersecurity trainings) in ksa. We are particularly looking to understand if vision 2030 initiatives have had a direct or indirect impact on cybersecurity market in ksa -industries/sectors
-which segments do participants need experience from? Experience in cybersecurity consulting with knowledge of ngfws and authenticators
-organizations of interest: interested in recent-former experience from particular organizations? Cybersecurity consultants/ experts in ksa
-organizations to avoid: (your target, partners, perspectives you've already covered, etc) na
-seniority / experience level: entry/manager/director/vp/cxos? How many years of experience with the topic area? Director, vps, avps, senior managers, managers, consultants, industry experts
-title/role/function: business (sales/marketing) ?, technical (it/engineering/ops) ?, other?: business, sales, marketing or technology (must have knowledge of cybersecurity ecosystem in ksa
-would you like recording and transcription? No
-remain anonymous? No -any pre-task/homework participants need to complete or review? No
- screening questions: what questions would you like us to qualify candidates with?
1. Can you give us an overview of the ecosystem for cybersecurity in ksa with a focus on next-generation firewalls and multi-factor authenticators? What are the features that one must look at while evaluating an ngfw and multi-factor authenticators? What are the typical differentiating functions of ngfw versions (number of nodes, ram capacity, integration options, etc.)? 2. Can you give an overview of cybersecurity training in ksa? Which agencies are known for providing cybersecurity training in ksa and how are they typically deployed? What are the trends that trigger growth in the market for training currently and what are the future trends?
3. What are the cybersecurity needs for government and defense sector agencies in ksa? What are the companies that provide cybersecurity solutions to government and defense clients in ksa?
4. What is the impact of vision 2030 on cybersecurity in ksa? What are the key initiatives that have a pressing impact in the cybersecurity space?+12 Other Responses
Our client is a vc / growth equity firm looking to better understand the security ratings industry. (bitsight is the industry leader in this segment)
they are looking to understand:
1) what are the most important features/characteristics of a risk-scoring solution to customers?
2) what is the size of the tam/sam?
3) who are the biggest competitors in the space from a market share perspective?
4) what differentiates bitsight from all other competitors in the market?
b) solution and technical differentiation (value prop)
c) pricing+6 Other Responses
Cyber Security Landscape
Our multinational client is working on research about the cyber security landscape particularly on firmware/hardware — at the level of the business user’s machine vs. At the network or cloud level. They are interested in speaking with experts based on the criteria below:
- us based expert certified by nist (national institute of standards and technology)
- expert / entrepreneur in israel but who has a focus on firmware / hardware — at the level of the business user’s machine vs. At the network or cloud level.
This will be for a 1-hour webcam interview. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. Can you share your background in the overall cybersecurity landscape?
2. Can you share a holistic view as to what components are in play on the it security landscape particularly in secured-core pcs?
+38 Other Responses
South African Cybersecurity Market & Trends
We are trying to understand the cybersecurity ecosystem in south africa, focusing on cyber training and consultation services
- what is the awareness level of the cyber threat in south africa? Of the government and the general public
- how does the government implement legislations and regulations regarding cyber security in the country?
- how does the cyber security competitive landscape look like in south africa? Are there many local players? Do defense and cyber security giants show activity in the country?
- who are the leading local vendors for cyber training and consultation services?
- are there government initiatives regarding cyber security training? Educational programs? Military cyber training centers?
We are willing to pay a generous honorarium for each 45 - 60 minute call.
Thanks!+3 Other Responses
Looking for a cyber security expert who can assist in evaluation early stage investments for an established vc.+35 Other Responses
Can you please help me with cyber security awareness model?+5 Other Responses
Cyber Security Software Solutions
Our client would like to speak with multiple it security decision-makers who are involved in purchasing cyber security software, solutions & services for their organization.
They are aiming to better understand how businesses approach cybersecurity, the priorities and needs, and the types of solutions and services that they are currently using.
This is a 1-hour paid web interview. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
how involved are you in making the decisions for it security?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are welcome.
+59 Other Responses