Organic And Animal Wastes Digester
I am looking for a company that can provide design and production of digester for organic (150 tons per day) and animal wastes (50-200 tons per day) upon completion of two phases below:
1. Determine the exact amount of the daily organic and animal wastes produce and determine the percent of each type of waste material.
2. Provide chemical analysis of animal and organic wastes and determine the percent of each chemical component.
3. Determine the exact amount of biogas produce based on ton of animal or organic waste materials (household garbage).
4. Evaluate the feasibility and economic value of manufacturing a power plan, heat production or composting plan.
A) find a right model based on animal and organic wastes production.
B) determine the initial investment needed.
C) the maintenance cost for each year based on the life of the processing plan.
D) determine the cost of personnel during the active life of this plan.
E) determine the value of commodities produced form this processing plan through its life time.
F) identify the amount of profit from this project based on each year of production base don each component produced (gas, heat, compost).
G) value and time needed to return the investment made.
1. Chose the site for production of the plan.
A) determine the wind direction and water flow in the selected area.
B) identify the distance to power lines based on data from phase one study.
C) evaluate the environmental impacts by this project.
2. Describe in detail regarding the supplies needed to be imported and the ones can be built inside the country based on phase one information.
3. Obtain the necessary permissions to build the power and heat production plan.
4. Obtain the guaranteed contract with the ministry of hydro.+22 Other Responses
Waste To Energy Gasification
I am a masters student carrying out my dessertation titled is there a future for municipal solid waste gasification in uk. I want to get relevant information through interviews and questionnaires from experts.Specifically, i want to get what the challenges are. Thank you+2 Other Responses
Biomass Power Plant
I have several small (5mw to 10mw) biomass power plant projects in se asia where we will cultivate a strain of napier grass for fuel. I have anther project in central america for waste to energy. In all cases, i have interested parties for the long-term financing, in no small part, because of generous sovereign guaranteed fit rates. What i lack is a pool of 'mezzanine' financing for "project preparation" including the the formal feasibility studies, feed work and misc. Early stage government and environmental permits. This mezzanine money is repaid at closing of the long-term financing and it will earn equity in the 20+ years of the operating power plant. The provider of this pool of development and preparation capital will also have the opportunity to contribute added-value to the project or simply remain a passive financial 'partner'.+6 Other Responses