Africa Air Pollution Control And Waste Water Treatment
Our client is working with a diversified engineering organization to explore markets in africa, with a focus on nigeria. They would like to speak to experts who are potential users of their products including boilers, air pollution control, waste water treatment equipment, etc. Required experience in manufacturing in sectors like food & beverage, textile, fertilizer, pharma and plastics.+10 Other Responses
Oil Free Blowers- Waste Water Treatment System
I am writing a paper on the "global oil free compressor/ expander market used for the waste water treatment application". Through this study i am trying to understand the overall market size (in units) of compressors, market landscape, drivers, projected growth rate, key end industries, key competitors, competition concentration, value chain, and key regulations in the market. We are trying to understand about this market for different geographic regions- north america, europe, middle east, and asia pacific.
Following is the draft discussion guide for the interview.
Waste water systems
about oems and integrators
1. Do the blower manufacturers make the waste water treatment system? If not, who are the leading system integrators?
2. What is their install base (min 200 systems)?
3. What is the key purchase criteria adopted by you to adopt the oil free blowers?
1. How many waste water systems are present globally (segmentation by geography also)? How many blowers are installed in a typical system? Is the system design common for all geographies?
2. In case of using oil free blower, is the waste water treatment plant design the same as with any other blower?
3. Of the overall blower unit market, what percentage does the oil free blower account for?
4. How many waste water systems are added annually? Give segmentation by geographic region.
5. How many waste water treatment systems are typically installed in a water treatment plant?
6. How the oil free blower segmented by the technology (rotary, centrifugal, reciprocating)
7. What is the mean time between failures?
8. What is the overall market size of oil free blowers in terms of unit? How is the market projected to grow till 2025 (cagr)?
9. What are the key market drivers and challenges for the oil free blower market (units)? What are the investments that the players are making in the market?
10. Is there any new trend or technology coming which can disrupt the market?
11. What is the global market size (units) of oil free blowers? How is the market segmented in terms of geographies (americas, europe, middle east, and asia) in percentage?
12. What is the projected cagr growth rate for each geographic region and what are the key drivers? Which are the leading countries in each geographic region for this market?
13. What are the key regulations regulating the oil free blower demand? Are they different in each geographic region, if yes, please state them?
14. What is the average price range of the blower in terms of $/cfm or $/hp?
1. What is the primary route (distributors or direct channel) to market adopted to source the blowers from the manufacturers?
2. What is the share of different sales channel in the overall value chain? What are the roles and responsibilities of the players operating at each stage of value chain?
3. What are the typical margins made by the players operating at each stage?
1. Which are the leading suppliers in the market and what is their market share?
2. How is the market structured (consolidated or consolidated) in each geography (americas, europe, middle east, and asia)? Which are the leading suppliers in each geographic region?
3. Do the leading players in the market offer bundled products or standalone?
4. What are their manufacturing capabilities in terms of capacities, sold units, number of plants, and time to market?
5. What is their competitive edge that you choose to opt for them? Are there any key strategic steps they are taking to increase their market penetration?
6. What is the average cfm range that you offer?
+11 Other Responses