a/ nature of activity requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）:
1. Advise the company in r&d suitable technical solutions for river restoration, industrial wastewater treatment, sludge management and soil/sediment remediation.
2. Advise the company to apply suitable advanced environmental protection technology in its projects and promote the technology transition.
3. Lead teams in the production of research proposals, work plans for grant funding applications on behalf of the company.
B/ expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location:
1. Doctor’s degree holder or phd candidate in microbiology, environmental sciences, chemical engineering and other environmental protection related fields, overseas study or working background, experience in laboratory or practical experience in chemistry or environmental industry, and who has the leading innovation or the potential of industrialization that can help the company.
2. Zhejiang is open and welcomes high-caliber talents from the world join for the economic and social development. In order to attract more talents, we will be glad cooperate with the talents apply for the municipal and provincial talent introduction projects. For the purpose of the long term development between our company and the talents, besides salary, we offer certain portion of the talent funding to whom successfully awarded these projects. Hence, we prefer long-term development yet international project cooperation is also considered, e.G. Long-term employee/liaison dispatch in china.
3. Brief intro of national recruitment of foreign experts (state “1000 plan”): 3 years’ contract, at least 9 months in china, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification.
4. Brief introduction of zhejiang recruitment of foreign experts (provincial “1000 plan”): 5 years’ contract, at least 9 months in zhejiang, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification. Compatible with state “1000 plan”.
4. Hangzhou “521 talent plan”: 3 years’ contract period, at least 6 months in hangzhou, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further project funding upon qualification. Compatible with state and zhejiang“100 plan”.
5. For those talents who are not able to stay in hangzhou for long term, we are also welcome and will cooperate by technology transfer or joint projects. We will give dividends by portion as the project goes.
C/ working conditions for experts (accommodation, allowance and other fringe benefits)
vice general manager level salary; provide assistants, accommodation, international air ticket, family re-union fund, end of contract bonus, dining and other office/ research facilities.+18 Other Responses
Waste Water And Utilities Industry
Title: ptw & noc experts from wastewater/ utilities industries
protiviti is a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm in middle east. We are looking for an expert to support us in providing consultancy services pertaining to permit to work (ptw) & no objection certificate (noc) from wastewater & utilities industries.
Please find below qualification/ expertise requirement and scope of work for your reference. The project duration will be 6 – 10 months and location would be in oman.
Qualification/ expertise requirement:
1. Engineering degree with at least 15 years' experience in hse and five years' experience in ptw
2. Experience in ohsas18001 and iso14001
3. Experience in risk assessment
4. Experience in conducting gap analysis
5. Experience in development of procedures and specifications
6. Awareness of ptw and noc national and international standards
scope of work:
the scope is to analyze and enhance the existing ptw and noc systems that is applicable to all operational activities which requires ptw and noc including but not limited to o&m, projects and facility management activities. The enhanced systems shall authorize consultant personnel to carry out all specific work, at a certain time and space, and which sets out the main precautions needed to complete the job safely with no damages to any existing assets.
saurabh+undefined Other Responses
Ecopsis is an international consulting firm specializing in the technical, socio-economic, financial and institutional challenges of sanitation projects and programs. Areas of intervention include wastewater and solid waste (from both domestic and industrial origins), basic sanitation and hygiene promotion. The aim of ecopsis is to be proactive with the challenges posed by sanitation issues. Consulting services in sanitation that we provide include sector strategies, institutional capacity building, project cycle management, private sector development, technical expertise. Our clients include wb, afdb, sdc, afd, unicef and many others.
Ecopsis is looking for experienced professionals in the sanitation sector:
masters degree in environment, economics, engineering, development studies, social and/or administrative sciences, legal, finance.
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in sanitation and wastewater projects.
Excellent communications, organizational and management skills, including report writing.
Fluency in english, both verbally and in writing, is essential. French and spanish highly desirable. Other languages welcome.
Vacant positions available at coordinator, team leader and consultant levels.
We accept candidates at all times.+6 Other Responses