a/ nature of activity requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）:
1. Advise the company in r&d suitable technical solutions for river restoration, industrial wastewater treatment, sludge management and soil/sediment remediation.
2. Advise the company to apply suitable advanced environmental protection technology in its projects and promote the technology transition.
3. Lead teams in the production of research proposals, work plans for grant funding applications on behalf of the company.
B/ expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location:
1. Doctor’s degree holder or phd candidate in microbiology, environmental sciences, chemical engineering and other environmental protection related fields, overseas study or working background, experience in laboratory or practical experience in chemistry or environmental industry, and who has the leading innovation or the potential of industrialization that can help the company.
2. Zhejiang is open and welcomes high-caliber talents from the world join for the economic and social development. In order to attract more talents, we will be glad cooperate with the talents apply for the municipal and provincial talent introduction projects. For the purpose of the long term development between our company and the talents, besides salary, we offer certain portion of the talent funding to whom successfully awarded these projects. Hence, we prefer long-term development yet international project cooperation is also considered, e.G. Long-term employee/liaison dispatch in china.
3. Brief intro of national recruitment of foreign experts (state “1000 plan”): 3 years’ contract, at least 9 months in china, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification.
4. Brief introduction of zhejiang recruitment of foreign experts (provincial “1000 plan”): 5 years’ contract, at least 9 months in zhejiang, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification. Compatible with state “1000 plan”.
4. Hangzhou “521 talent plan”: 3 years’ contract period, at least 6 months in hangzhou, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further project funding upon qualification. Compatible with state and zhejiang“100 plan”.
5. For those talents who are not able to stay in hangzhou for long term, we are also welcome and will cooperate by technology transfer or joint projects. We will give dividends by portion as the project goes.
C/ working conditions for experts (accommodation, allowance and other fringe benefits)
vice general manager level salary; provide assistants, accommodation, international air ticket, family re-union fund, end of contract bonus, dining and other office/ research facilities.+18 Other Responses
Our firm represents a leading private equity firm. Our client is evaluating an investment opportunity in a manufacturer of equipment used in wastewater treatment plants. This manufacturer has operations throughout the world. In conducting their due diligence, our client seeks to speak with individuals very familiar with the wastewater treatment industry throughout the european union. Specifically, we are contacting you about the wastewater treatment industry in the united kingdom. They seek to discuss with uk experts the general trends, pricing, and regulation.+6 Other Responses
Water Treatment In Vacuum Tech & Filtration
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current urgent study we are seeking experts who can help us understand best practices in the vacuum technology & industrial filtration space within water treatment. More specifically, we are trying to collect best practices by answering the following questions:
1. Industry trends: what has been driving the growth of vacuum/filtration industry in last 5 years? What is the expected growth in the next 5 years?
2. What is driving the customer choice? (e.G., price, technology, reliability)
3. Who are the current technology leaders and how is it expected to change in the next 5 years?
4. How developed is the after-sale market and what is its potential? (e.G., installation, maintenance, sales of consumables)
5. What are the main risks that the industry incumbents are facing? (e.G., low cost new entrants) what are the opportunities?
We are seeking experts with experience at one or more of the following companies:
- bilfinger water technologies
- xing yuan
please note that we are only interested in your personal expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts in the next few days before sep 11th and are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for each discussion. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
In case you are interest and able to help, please kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype) and i could provide more specifics on the study and our standard process.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+7 Other Responses