Please only respond if you are working or have worked in the past 2 years for a wastewater treatment facility in the u.K. Or are an expert on wastewater treatment in the u.K.
We are looking for current or recently former employee, regulator, or administrator of u.K. Facilities. Industry experts may also be helpful.
In the uk, we would like to speak with persons responsible for capital purchases (specifically filtration systems used in tertiary processes) or plant management at the wastewater companies listed below.
anglian water services, dwr cymru/welsh water, northern ireland water, northumbrian water group, south west water, southern water, thames water, united utilities, scottish water, severn trent, wessex water services, yorkshire water services+7 Other Responses
a/ nature of activity requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）:
1. Advise the company in r&d suitable technical solutions for river restoration, industrial wastewater treatment, sludge management and soil/sediment remediation.
2. Advise the company to apply suitable advanced environmental protection technology in its projects and promote the technology transition.
3. Lead teams in the production of research proposals, work plans for grant funding applications on behalf of the company.
B/ expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location:
1. Doctor’s degree holder or phd candidate in microbiology, environmental sciences, chemical engineering and other environmental protection related fields, overseas study or working background, experience in laboratory or practical experience in chemistry or environmental industry, and who has the leading innovation or the potential of industrialization that can help the company.
2. Zhejiang is open and welcomes high-caliber talents from the world join for the economic and social development. In order to attract more talents, we will be glad cooperate with the talents apply for the municipal and provincial talent introduction projects. For the purpose of the long term development between our company and the talents, besides salary, we offer certain portion of the talent funding to whom successfully awarded these projects. Hence, we prefer long-term development yet international project cooperation is also considered, e.G. Long-term employee/liaison dispatch in china.
3. Brief intro of national recruitment of foreign experts (state “1000 plan”): 3 years’ contract, at least 9 months in china, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification.
4. Brief introduction of zhejiang recruitment of foreign experts (provincial “1000 plan”): 5 years’ contract, at least 9 months in zhejiang, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification. Compatible with state “1000 plan”.
4. Hangzhou “521 talent plan”: 3 years’ contract period, at least 6 months in hangzhou, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further project funding upon qualification. Compatible with state and zhejiang“100 plan”.
5. For those talents who are not able to stay in hangzhou for long term, we are also welcome and will cooperate by technology transfer or joint projects. We will give dividends by portion as the project goes.
C/ working conditions for experts (accommodation, allowance and other fringe benefits)
vice general manager level salary; provide assistants, accommodation, international air ticket, family re-union fund, end of contract bonus, dining and other office/ research facilities.+18 Other Responses
Looking for experts in biological/secondary wastewater treatment (i.E. Aeration systems). Most valuable would be experts who currently or recently worked for a water engineering firm, biological/secondary treatment equipment or systems manufacturer or distributor.
Aim is to understand competitive market dynamics, supply/value chains, and trends related to the supply of aeration equipment and biological/secondary treatment systems.
Interested in the following countries, tiered from most to least interested:
1 - qatar
1 - saudi arabia
2 - italy
2 - spain
2 - uk
3 - united states+26 Other Responses
Our firm represents a leading private equity firm. Our client is evaluating an investment opportunity in a manufacturer of equipment used in wastewater treatment plants. This manufacturer has operations throughout the world. In conducting their due diligence, our client seeks to speak with individuals very familiar with the wastewater treatment industry throughout the european union. Specifically, we are contacting you about the wastewater treatment industry in the united kingdom. They seek to discuss with uk experts the general trends, pricing, and regulation.+6 Other Responses