Water And Wastewater Treatment Sales
We are looking for experts in the water and wastewater treatment industry. We are interested in former senior executives who can speak about financials, business models, and main sales channels.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
1. Can you discuss sales by geography? (e.G. North america vs europe vs asia etc.)
2. Can you discuss sales by sector served? (e.G. Municipal water vs municipal wastewater vs light industries vs heavy industries)
3. Can you discuss sales by activities? (e.G. Equipment sales vs system sales vs mobile/rental units vs spare parts vs services?+35 Other Responses
Advanced Wastewater Treatment
Looking to speak with experts with broad knowledge of advanced water/wastewater treatment systems within industrial and/or municipal markets. Want to better understand the current water/wastewater treatment trends and get insights into which advanced/cutting edge systems and technologies are successfully being deployed and which are likely to be used in the coming years.+23 Other Responses
a/ nature of activity requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）:
1. Advise the company in r&d suitable technical solutions for river restoration, industrial wastewater treatment, sludge management and soil/sediment remediation.
2. Advise the company to apply suitable advanced environmental protection technology in its projects and promote the technology transition.
3. Lead teams in the production of research proposals, work plans for grant funding applications on behalf of the company.
B/ expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location:
1. Doctor’s degree holder or phd candidate in microbiology, environmental sciences, chemical engineering and other environmental protection related fields, overseas study or working background, experience in laboratory or practical experience in chemistry or environmental industry, and who has the leading innovation or the potential of industrialization that can help the company.
2. Zhejiang is open and welcomes high-caliber talents from the world join for the economic and social development. In order to attract more talents, we will be glad cooperate with the talents apply for the municipal and provincial talent introduction projects. For the purpose of the long term development between our company and the talents, besides salary, we offer certain portion of the talent funding to whom successfully awarded these projects. Hence, we prefer long-term development yet international project cooperation is also considered, e.G. Long-term employee/liaison dispatch in china.
3. Brief intro of national recruitment of foreign experts (state “1000 plan”): 3 years’ contract, at least 9 months in china, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification.
4. Brief introduction of zhejiang recruitment of foreign experts (provincial “1000 plan”): 5 years’ contract, at least 9 months in zhejiang, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification. Compatible with state “1000 plan”.
4. Hangzhou “521 talent plan”: 3 years’ contract period, at least 6 months in hangzhou, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further project funding upon qualification. Compatible with state and zhejiang“100 plan”.
5. For those talents who are not able to stay in hangzhou for long term, we are also welcome and will cooperate by technology transfer or joint projects. We will give dividends by portion as the project goes.
C/ working conditions for experts (accommodation, allowance and other fringe benefits)
vice general manager level salary; provide assistants, accommodation, international air ticket, family re-union fund, end of contract bonus, dining and other office/ research facilities.+18 Other Responses