Industrial Water Treatment
I am conducting research on the industrial water treatment market and am seeking to arrange 30 minute interviews with contacts with knowledge of industrial water treatment in the following roles and industries:
- plant engineering
- supply chain
- wastewater engineering
- pharmaceuticals (e.G. Pfizer, merck, allergan, abbvie, mckesson, etc.)
- food and beverage (e.G. Mondelez, archer daniels midland, tyson foods, kraft heinz, anheuser busch, coca-cola, constellation brands, etc.)
- microelectronics (e.G. Intel, micron, texas instruments, fairchild semiconductor, maxim integrated, etc.)
- engineering firms (e.G. Aecom, fluor corp., ch2m hill, cb&i, amec foster wheeler, tetra tech, stanley consultants, ambitech, etc.)+23 Other Responses
Ion Exchange Resins For Water Treatment
We are looking for multiple experts in the water and wastewater treatment industry who can share insight on the market of ion exchange resins for water / wastewater treatment applications and non-water process applications.
We are interested to gain high-level strategic insight from people in operations, marketing, sales, and manufacturing.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Are you able to speak about volume, price, and margins of the ixr market for its largest segments (e.G. Power, micro-electronics, life science, petrochemical, f&b, municipal water, industrial wastewater)?
2. Are you able to comment on trends in the ixr market e.G. Pfas regulations in us / europe, micro-electronics semicon output, and specialized trends within f&b?
3. Are you able to speak to the threat of emerging competitors from china and india to us and european manufacturers, talk about the relative price difference between them and identify the end-markets in which these competitors pose the greatest threat?
4. Are you able to speak to the threat of competing technologies such as ro / gac to the ixr market and evaluate their competitive technical / cost positioning vs. Ixr?
5. Are you familiar with the go-to-market strategies of the largest ixr manufacturers by end-market?
+114 Other Responses
Water And Wastewater Treatment
We are looking for multiple experts who can discuss water and wastewater treatment in sweden.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consult. Kindly respond with a brief answer to the space below:
1. Do you have knowledge on this market?
2. Can you discuss main sales channels?
3. Can you discuss the competitive landscape?+23 Other Responses
Waste Water Treatment In South Africa
We are looking to understand the waste water treatment equipments market in south africa. Major companies in this space are aquaplan; amitech; nimbus water solutions; veolia; fulton (uk), ge infrastrucure, siemens etc.+8 Other Responses