Industrial Water And Wastewater Treatment/reuse
I'm interested in speaking with an industry expert that can help me understand the size and scope of magnesium chloride usage in industrial water and wastewater treatment. Specifically, i want to learn how much magnesium chloride is being sold and for what application(s), the major suppliers and customers, pricing, technical specifications (dry or brine) and long term sustainability.+5 Other Responses
Industrial Water Treatment
Looking for subject matter expert (sme) who can help us create training material and help do so training related data analysis, in one or more of the following areas. The experts will need to work from an onsite location in the state of alberta in canada.
1 steam process with boiler experience
2 experience in water treatment units (industrial)
3 upstream oil exploration experience
4 power plant or chemical plant experience
5 honeywell and rockwell comm implementation experience
the sme needs to be an expert in one or more of the following areas. The requirement is for someone to work full time for about 2 to 3 months or more.
Please revert with a brief profile of yours.
Thanks+27 Other Responses
Waste Water Treatment
I am looking for an expert in the industrial wastewater treatment technologies and practice to assess our water treatment plants across usa. This is a 3 to 5 month job and requires travel to our plants. Please contact me at **** or **** if you are interested.
Thanks+23 Other Responses
Industrial Water Treatment
we are looking to consult experts in china, europe or latam who have knowledge of, and / or worked at, large industrial water treatment/service companies, such as nalco, ge betz, ashland/hercules, kemira
the questions we would like to address are:
1) what are the relative strengths and weaknesses of leading industrial water treatment companies by product line?
2) what are leading industrial water treatment companies and what is their presence / capabilities outside of north america?
3) what are the relative strengths and weaknesses of the leading industrial water treatment companies by industry segment?
Looking forward hearing from you.
Best,+9 Other Responses
Industrial Water Treatment
I am conducting research on the industrial water treatment market and am seeking to arrange 30 minute interviews with contacts with knowledge of industrial water treatment in the following roles and industries:
- plant engineering
- supply chain
- wastewater engineering
- pharmaceuticals (e.G. Pfizer, merck, allergan, abbvie, mckesson, etc.)
- food and beverage (e.G. Mondelez, archer daniels midland, tyson foods, kraft heinz, anheuser busch, coca-cola, constellation brands, etc.)
- microelectronics (e.G. Intel, micron, texas instruments, fairchild semiconductor, maxim integrated, etc.)
- engineering firms (e.G. Aecom, fluor corp., ch2m hill, cb&i, amec foster wheeler, tetra tech, stanley consultants, ambitech, etc.)+23 Other Responses
Industrial Water Treatment
Looking for experts in industrial water treatment to aid us in a research study. The scope of the research includes the integrators information and market share for ro, thermal, and zld technologies across north america, china, australia, chile, peru, and india. Oil & gas, power, and mining are the industries of interest. Also, share the expertise & experience in water treatment in the form of a personal profile.+undefined Other Responses
Waste Water Treatment In South Africa
We are looking to understand the waste water treatment equipments market in south africa. Major companies in this space are aquaplan; amitech; nimbus water solutions; veolia; fulton (uk), ge infrastrucure, siemens etc.+8 Other Responses
a/ nature of activity requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）:
1. Advise the company in r&d suitable technical solutions for river restoration, industrial wastewater treatment, sludge management and soil/sediment remediation.
2. Advise the company to apply suitable advanced environmental protection technology in its projects and promote the technology transition.
3. Lead teams in the production of research proposals, work plans for grant funding applications on behalf of the company.
B/ expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location:
1. Doctor’s degree holder or phd candidate in microbiology, environmental sciences, chemical engineering and other environmental protection related fields, overseas study or working background, experience in laboratory or practical experience in chemistry or environmental industry, and who has the leading innovation or the potential of industrialization that can help the company.
2. Zhejiang is open and welcomes high-caliber talents from the world join for the economic and social development. In order to attract more talents, we will be glad cooperate with the talents apply for the municipal and provincial talent introduction projects. For the purpose of the long term development between our company and the talents, besides salary, we offer certain portion of the talent funding to whom successfully awarded these projects. Hence, we prefer long-term development yet international project cooperation is also considered, e.G. Long-term employee/liaison dispatch in china.
3. Brief intro of national recruitment of foreign experts (state “1000 plan”): 3 years’ contract, at least 9 months in china, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification.
4. Brief introduction of zhejiang recruitment of foreign experts (provincial “1000 plan”): 5 years’ contract, at least 9 months in zhejiang, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification. Compatible with state “1000 plan”.
4. Hangzhou “521 talent plan”: 3 years’ contract period, at least 6 months in hangzhou, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further project funding upon qualification. Compatible with state and zhejiang“100 plan”.
5. For those talents who are not able to stay in hangzhou for long term, we are also welcome and will cooperate by technology transfer or joint projects. We will give dividends by portion as the project goes.
C/ working conditions for experts (accommodation, allowance and other fringe benefits)
vice general manager level salary; provide assistants, accommodation, international air ticket, family re-union fund, end of contract bonus, dining and other office/ research facilities.+18 Other Responses
Advanced Wastewater Treatment
Looking to speak with experts with broad knowledge of advanced water/wastewater treatment systems within industrial and/or municipal markets. Want to better understand the current water/wastewater treatment trends and get insights into which advanced/cutting edge systems and technologies are successfully being deployed and which are likely to be used in the coming years.+undefined Other Responses
Scada For Wastewater And Water Applications
Our us firm requires 2-3 us-based experts in scada specifically for wastewater / water applications for paid phone consultations.
We are running a project around process automation / scada. Smaller companies that provide complete scada and automation solution for your water or wastewater plants. As you likely know, the big players in the market are companies like emerson and johnson controls.
Talking to either customers who buy these solution or a sales person who knows the competitive landscape would be helpful.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Water And Water Solutions, Nanobubbles
Hello, we would like to identify experts in nanobubbles that could explain: in which fields of application could a machine that introduces nanobubbles into water be interesting and valuable,
thank you,+7 Other Responses
Water Treatment Technologies
I am looking for expert interviews in the area of water treatment technologies.
I work for a boutique consulting company, and in one of our projects we need to assess the biggest market needs in terms of new technologies for both fresh and wastewater treatment.
Specifically, we are interested in understanding:
- biggest market trends driving the implementation of specific water treatment technologies.
- which are the latest innovation from the different water treatment technology oem's
- which are the latest trends in the area of water disinfection (uv, chlorination), membrane filtration, water desalination,and secondary wwt (especially mbrs)+undefined Other Responses