Industrial Water Treatment
Looking for subject matter expert (sme) who can help us create training material and help do so training related data analysis, in one or more of the following areas. The experts will need to work from an onsite location in the state of alberta in canada.
1 steam process with boiler experience
2 experience in water treatment units (industrial)
3 upstream oil exploration experience
4 power plant or chemical plant experience
5 honeywell and rockwell comm implementation experience
the sme needs to be an expert in one or more of the following areas. The requirement is for someone to work full time for about 2 to 3 months or more.
Please revert with a brief profile of yours.
Thanks+27 Other Responses
Waste Water Treatment In South Africa
We are looking to understand the waste water treatment equipments market in south africa. Major companies in this space are aquaplan; amitech; nimbus water solutions; veolia; fulton (uk), ge infrastrucure, siemens etc.+8 Other Responses
Industrial Water Management Solutions
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We are starting a new very tightly-framed study where we are seeking experts who have experience as customers purchasing water management solutions within a number of target industries:
- oil & gas (e.G. Exxonmobil, bp, shell, conocophillips, total or similar);
- mining (e.G. Bhp billiton, rio tinto, glencore or similar);
- power generation (e.G. Duke energy, exelon, e.On, edf or similar);
- food & beverage (e.G. Pepsico, coca cola, tyson foods, nestle, kraft, anheuser-busch inbev or similar);
- pharmaceuticals (e.G. Novartis, pfizer, roche, sanofi, merck, johnson & johnson or similar).
We are trying to answer questions like the ones below:
- outline the set of criteria and relative importance that companies consider when selecting a water treatment or water management equipment or solution provider in the o&g, mining, power generation, food & beverage, or pharmaceuticals industries?
- how various water management companies perform in meeting industry customer needs, how those companies are perceived in the industry, and what makes best in class players successful?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts in the next few days before end of this week (sun, sep 13th) and are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for each discussion. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
In case you are interest and able to help, please kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype) and i could provide more specifics on the study and our standard process.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community
lables: water treatment, water management solutions,
industries: oil & gas, mining, power generation, food & beverage, pharma+19 Other Responses