Industrial Water Treatment
I am conducting research on the industrial water treatment market and am seeking to arrange 30 minute interviews with contacts with knowledge of industrial water treatment in the following roles and industries:
- plant engineering
- supply chain
- wastewater engineering
- pharmaceuticals (e.G. Pfizer, merck, allergan, abbvie, mckesson, etc.)
- food and beverage (e.G. Mondelez, archer daniels midland, tyson foods, kraft heinz, anheuser busch, coca-cola, constellation brands, etc.)
- microelectronics (e.G. Intel, micron, texas instruments, fairchild semiconductor, maxim integrated, etc.)
- engineering firms (e.G. Aecom, fluor corp., ch2m hill, cb&i, amec foster wheeler, tetra tech, stanley consultants, ambitech, etc.)+23 Other Responses
Industrial Water Treatment
Looking for experts in industrial water treatment to aid us in a research study. The scope of the research includes the integrators information and market share for ro, thermal, and zld technologies across north america, china, australia, chile, peru, and india. Oil & gas, power, and mining are the industries of interest. Also, share the expertise & experience in water treatment in the form of a personal profile.+10 Other Responses
Waste Water Treatment In South Africa
We are looking to understand the waste water treatment equipments market in south africa. Major companies in this space are aquaplan; amitech; nimbus water solutions; veolia; fulton (uk), ge infrastrucure, siemens etc.+8 Other Responses
Industrial Water Treatment
we are looking to consult experts in china, europe or latam who have knowledge of, and / or worked at, large industrial water treatment/service companies, such as nalco, ge betz, ashland/hercules, kemira
the questions we would like to address are:
1) what are the relative strengths and weaknesses of leading industrial water treatment companies by product line?
2) what are leading industrial water treatment companies and what is their presence / capabilities outside of north america?
3) what are the relative strengths and weaknesses of the leading industrial water treatment companies by industry segment?
Looking forward hearing from you.
Best,+9 Other Responses
Advanced Wastewater Treatment
Looking to speak with experts with broad knowledge of advanced water/wastewater treatment systems within industrial and/or municipal markets. Want to better understand the current water/wastewater treatment trends and get insights into which advanced/cutting edge systems and technologies are successfully being deployed and which are likely to be used in the coming years.+23 Other Responses
Water Treatment Data Analytics
We are looking for someone with experience in the water treatment space, primarily in the us. This individual will have expertise in either water quality, stormwater management and wastewater, and the various technologies (hardware, software, sensors, etc.) that are being used to drive efficiencies in these areas. We are focused on the measurements that are being taken in each of these areas to drive decision making (i.E., water level, contaminants, etc.) i have defined these areas below to be clear what i’m referring to:water quality: analyzing key water quality parameters (e.G., ph, do) both before and after treatmentstorm water management: technologies to monitor surface run-off and prevent land erosion and/or floodingwastewater: equipment to monitor wastewater contaminants, including sewage+37 Other Responses
Oil Free Blowers- Waste Water Treatment System
I am writing a paper on the "global oil free compressor/ expander market used for the waste water treatment application". Through this study i am trying to understand the overall market size (in units) of compressors, market landscape, drivers, projected growth rate, key end industries, key competitors, competition concentration, value chain, and key regulations in the market. We are trying to understand about this market for different geographic regions- north america, europe, middle east, and asia pacific.
Following is the draft discussion guide for the interview.
Waste water systems
about oems and integrators
1. Do the blower manufacturers make the waste water treatment system? If not, who are the leading system integrators?
2. What is their install base (min 200 systems)?
3. What is the key purchase criteria adopted by you to adopt the oil free blowers?
1. How many waste water systems are present globally (segmentation by geography also)? How many blowers are installed in a typical system? Is the system design common for all geographies?
2. In case of using oil free blower, is the waste water treatment plant design the same as with any other blower?
3. Of the overall blower unit market, what percentage does the oil free blower account for?
4. How many waste water systems are added annually? Give segmentation by geographic region.
5. How many waste water treatment systems are typically installed in a water treatment plant?
6. How the oil free blower segmented by the technology (rotary, centrifugal, reciprocating)
7. What is the mean time between failures?
8. What is the overall market size of oil free blowers in terms of unit? How is the market projected to grow till 2025 (cagr)?
9. What are the key market drivers and challenges for the oil free blower market (units)? What are the investments that the players are making in the market?
10. Is there any new trend or technology coming which can disrupt the market?
11. What is the global market size (units) of oil free blowers? How is the market segmented in terms of geographies (americas, europe, middle east, and asia) in percentage?
12. What is the projected cagr growth rate for each geographic region and what are the key drivers? Which are the leading countries in each geographic region for this market?
13. What are the key regulations regulating the oil free blower demand? Are they different in each geographic region, if yes, please state them?
14. What is the average price range of the blower in terms of $/cfm or $/hp?
1. What is the primary route (distributors or direct channel) to market adopted to source the blowers from the manufacturers?
2. What is the share of different sales channel in the overall value chain? What are the roles and responsibilities of the players operating at each stage of value chain?
3. What are the typical margins made by the players operating at each stage?
1. Which are the leading suppliers in the market and what is their market share?
2. How is the market structured (consolidated or consolidated) in each geography (americas, europe, middle east, and asia)? Which are the leading suppliers in each geographic region?
3. Do the leading players in the market offer bundled products or standalone?
4. What are their manufacturing capabilities in terms of capacities, sold units, number of plants, and time to market?
5. What is their competitive edge that you choose to opt for them? Are there any key strategic steps they are taking to increase their market penetration?
6. What is the average cfm range that you offer?
+11 Other Responses
a/ nature of activity requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）:
1. Advise the company in r&d suitable technical solutions for river restoration, industrial wastewater treatment, sludge management and soil/sediment remediation.
2. Advise the company to apply suitable advanced environmental protection technology in its projects and promote the technology transition.
3. Lead teams in the production of research proposals, work plans for grant funding applications on behalf of the company.
B/ expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location:
1. Doctor’s degree holder or phd candidate in microbiology, environmental sciences, chemical engineering and other environmental protection related fields, overseas study or working background, experience in laboratory or practical experience in chemistry or environmental industry, and who has the leading innovation or the potential of industrialization that can help the company.
2. Zhejiang is open and welcomes high-caliber talents from the world join for the economic and social development. In order to attract more talents, we will be glad cooperate with the talents apply for the municipal and provincial talent introduction projects. For the purpose of the long term development between our company and the talents, besides salary, we offer certain portion of the talent funding to whom successfully awarded these projects. Hence, we prefer long-term development yet international project cooperation is also considered, e.G. Long-term employee/liaison dispatch in china.
3. Brief intro of national recruitment of foreign experts (state “1000 plan”): 3 years’ contract, at least 9 months in china, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification.
4. Brief introduction of zhejiang recruitment of foreign experts (provincial “1000 plan”): 5 years’ contract, at least 9 months in zhejiang, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further 3-5 million rmb r&d funding upon qualification. Compatible with state “1000 plan”.
4. Hangzhou “521 talent plan”: 3 years’ contract period, at least 6 months in hangzhou, one-time 1 million rmb talent bonuses and further project funding upon qualification. Compatible with state and zhejiang“100 plan”.
5. For those talents who are not able to stay in hangzhou for long term, we are also welcome and will cooperate by technology transfer or joint projects. We will give dividends by portion as the project goes.
C/ working conditions for experts (accommodation, allowance and other fringe benefits)
vice general manager level salary; provide assistants, accommodation, international air ticket, family re-union fund, end of contract bonus, dining and other office/ research facilities.+18 Other Responses
Industrial Water Treatment
Looking for subject matter expert (sme) who can help us create training material and help do so training related data analysis, in one or more of the following areas. The experts will need to work from an onsite location in the state of alberta in canada.
1 steam process with boiler experience
2 experience in water treatment units (industrial)
3 upstream oil exploration experience
4 power plant or chemical plant experience
5 honeywell and rockwell comm implementation experience
the sme needs to be an expert in one or more of the following areas. The requirement is for someone to work full time for about 2 to 3 months or more.
Please revert with a brief profile of yours.
Thanks+27 Other Responses
Scada For Wastewater And Water Applications
Our us firm requires 2-3 us-based experts in scada specifically for wastewater / water applications for paid phone consultations.
We are running a project around process automation / scada. Smaller companies that provide complete scada and automation solution for your water or wastewater plants. As you likely know, the big players in the market are companies like emerson and johnson controls.
Talking to either customers who buy these solution or a sales person who knows the competitive landscape would be helpful.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+9 Other Responses
Water And Wastewater Digital Concept Discussion
We are looking for multiple experts in water and wastewater digital concept discussion in us, can, and western europe. We are investigating four early stage digital solutions for water and wastewater customers. We want to test the concepts and get feedback by end-users.
This will be a 1-hour consultation. We would want to share our screen via skype (or send a pdf) to share storyboards of our concepts.
To qualify, please provide your feedback to the following.
1.The client is interested in learning more about the water / wastewater management space, focusing in on water networks, water treatment plants, and wastewater treatment plants. Is this something you can discuss? Please describe your relevant experience below.
2. Would you be able to opine on how digital technology (products or services) could potentially ease the pain points of plant managers and/or network operators? Please elaborate below.
3. Do you have recent experience as being an end-user of industrial cloud or edge-based digital technology in the water / wastewater space (e.G. Scada, gis)? Please elaborate below. [
4. Please state your current company / title for our records.+28 Other Responses
Waste Water Treatment
Subject matter experts in the water sector especially in the field of sewage treatment, waste-water treatment and the treatment of industrial effluents+26 Other Responses