Subject: industrial digitalization in power and water industries across southern europe region
1. How does the implementation of digitalization carried out, right from initial stage to the final stage, including details about the project timeline as well
2. Industrial organizations opt for digitalization services for short term, mid-term or long term, with respect to their goals. How companies are looking forward to leverage digitalization services
3. Who are the players/stakeholders involved in the process
4. What are the major pain points that are addressed by industrial digitalization?
5. Major areas (applications/processes) in the power and water sector which are being digitalized for higher degree of optimization
6. What implementation strategies are being majorly adopted (short term, mid-term and long term) and preference of digitization in discrete phases over complete turnkey solution?
Kindly provide your mail id/linkedin profile link. We would send a detailed questionnaire for the same which can be filled and reverted back or can have a discussion as well on the same
power industry includes: power generation (both renewable and non-renewable), transmission and distribution
water sector includes: waste water and potable water treatment, distribution, pumping stations, desalination plants and others.
Countries: italy, spain, france, balkan region (greece, turkey, croatia, bulgaria and others)+undefined Other Responses
Chile Water Industry For Mining
I am looking for following information on chile water industry
water consumption efficiency (water usage per ore produced) data in different mining sites in chile especially in antofagasta and tarapacá region.
Water supply and demand data historical and forecast(five years) for chile mainly in antofagasta and tarapacá region.
Please note that i am looking for phone consulting or equivalent and this is not a research project.+undefined Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry
I work for zintro. We're working on a project to drive more inquiries into the system to get you more consulting leads. The project is writing and building an authoritative guide on a topic that we feel is broadly interesting/applicable so that we can promote it on a variety of sites and blogs. The topics are bottled beverages, vitamin-enhanced water, and zero-calorie beverages. We'd like to solicit some interview style responses from our experts to feature in this guide. While this is an unpaid opportunity, if you are chosen to be quoted, you will build credibility in your industry, get great exposure and free publicity, and you'll be helping to generate more relevant leads!
please answer some or all of the following questions with as much detail as possible, as there will likely be no follow up interview. Skip any questions where you don’t have great insight or experience.
1. In your experience, what's the fundamental difference between bottled water and tap? (spring water aside, is it true that most bottled water comes from municipal sources?)
2. Is bottled water safer or healthier than standard tap water?
3. Does the bottled water industry unnecessarily contribute to waste? What is the industry's commitment to environmental responsibility? Is it industry standard to use recycled plastic?
4. What impacts does the bottled water industry have on the environment? Is the industry wasteful as far as water usage, energy waste or materials?
5. Are there benefits to drinking bottled water over standard tap water?
6. What purification processes does bottled water undergo before packaging?
7. Is bpa an issue in the bottled water industry? What sweetners are used in smart water?
8. Is smart water better/healthier than municipal tap water or non-enhanced bottled water?
9. Most bottled water comes from municipal sources. Is the industry wasteful in terms of energy use and materials (i.E., plastic bottles)?
Thank you for participating! i hope to choose some of your responses to feature in the guide.+16 Other Responses