Bottled Water Industry
Do we need to add an ro system , foe water to be bottled ,if water to be utilized is from tap drinking water , what extra sterilization do we need .+8 Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry
I work for zintro. We're working on a project to drive more inquiries into the system to get you more consulting leads. The project is writing and building an authoritative guide on a topic that we feel is broadly interesting/applicable so that we can promote it on a variety of sites and blogs. The topics are bottled beverages, vitamin-enhanced water, and zero-calorie beverages. We'd like to solicit some interview style responses from our experts to feature in this guide. While this is an unpaid opportunity, if you are chosen to be quoted, you will build credibility in your industry, get great exposure and free publicity, and you'll be helping to generate more relevant leads!
please answer some or all of the following questions with as much detail as possible, as there will likely be no follow up interview. Skip any questions where you don’t have great insight or experience.
1. In your experience, what's the fundamental difference between bottled water and tap? (spring water aside, is it true that most bottled water comes from municipal sources?)
2. Is bottled water safer or healthier than standard tap water?
3. Does the bottled water industry unnecessarily contribute to waste? What is the industry's commitment to environmental responsibility? Is it industry standard to use recycled plastic?
4. What impacts does the bottled water industry have on the environment? Is the industry wasteful as far as water usage, energy waste or materials?
5. Are there benefits to drinking bottled water over standard tap water?
6. What purification processes does bottled water undergo before packaging?
7. Is bpa an issue in the bottled water industry? What sweetners are used in smart water?
8. Is smart water better/healthier than municipal tap water or non-enhanced bottled water?
9. Most bottled water comes from municipal sources. Is the industry wasteful in terms of energy use and materials (i.E., plastic bottles)?
Thank you for participating! i hope to choose some of your responses to feature in the guide.+16 Other Responses
We are arguing with out local council in south suffolk about e coli in our groundwater and thus into our surface well. How it gets there and how best to deal with it to provide safe drinking water. Looking for someone who knows and prepared to argue if necessary as we think the council don't know.+4 Other Responses
My name is ben and i am a real estate wholesaler located in ca.
I recently had a seller of a property contact me about 10 acres of commercial / agricultural land located in puerto rico he needs to sell. There are 4 natural water springs on the property. The seller spent quite a bit of money and time, getting the proper water permits and rezoning 1 acre to build a commercial building as his intent was for the building was to house his water bottling operation. I understand, in puerto rico, having a source of clean water suitable for bottling can be very lucrative so it currently has my attention. I have an agreement in principal with the seller to buy the 10 acres and all the water and mineral rights.
My issue is, i am a real estate wholesaler, not a water bottling expert. Other than drinking it, i have no experience with bottled water. I have some interested groups who would be willing to fund my purchase of the 10 acres and the bottling operation but i can not in good conscience ask them to invest in me if i don't get the proper information and have a plan to make us profitable. From what information i have been able to gather, with the proper bottling machine, there is a maximum of 108 (16oz) bottles that can be produced per minute. That makes about 2.3 million bottles per month. I need someone with the proper expertise and knowledge of the bottled water industry to set expectations as to costs and profitability of the market in puerto rico, the caribbean, and the possibility of bring water products to the mainland.
I would be open to an investor funding the purchase transaction and the business opportunity but i am much more interested in find a person with real world experience in the bottled water industry.+5 Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry In Kuwait
One of our clients, who’s interested to carry out a feasibility study for establishing and operating a plant for the production and bottling of mineral water in kuwait, noting that the client has already obtained a permit license from kuwaiti government to build and operate such a business of mineral water production and bottling in subiya area, kindly provide us with a draft proposal (specifying your required time frame and fees) for a technical analysis study mainly with the following requirements so that the client may be able to compete efficiently in its local market (kuwait):
• number, type, and cost of equipments and machines needed to operate
• pre-operating phase period, expenses and their types, including timing of when procuring the needed capex of machines/equipments
• detailing total cost and time of cost of operations up to the final product.
• size /volume of production per day, etc… and when full production capacity can be reached
• number of stuff needed to run the plant with an organizational chart detailing type/positions
• note: the technical advisor must understand and be aware of the kuwait local production and local competition of bottled mineral water industry.+2 Other Responses
Seeking to establish and measure diffuse surface water drainage into reservoir that is flooding plaintiffs property+12 Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry
I'm an entrepreneur with an idea for a bottled water brand. I need knowledge on the different bottling options for bottled water brands. Can you outsource to companies and brand it yourself? What are the costs of setting up a small scale bottled water plant?+2 Other Responses
I am currently working on a project regarding the bottled water market industry in romania. We, in partnership with a leading consulting company based in italy, intend to get a general overview and better understanding of this industry in romania and gather opinions from experts that have been working in this industry before.
The conversation between you and our partner would include the following topics:
- what do you think is the most effective sales channel for water products?
- who are the major players in the water industry in romania?
- how are the trade expectations for the future? Is the industry overall growing?
- what do you think is the most effective business operating model for a company operating in this sector?
I look forward to your reply,
best regards,+2 Other Responses