Bottled Water Industry
I would like to know if you could provide me a custom report regarding the following information:i am looking for data only for the water bottled industry for 5 countries and the world.Usa- china - mexico - france - india and globali need the information per size:less 1 liter, 1l to 1.5 l, more 1 l to 19 l, 20 li need in liter and $$ valuei also need for the same value above, to list the top 3 local and top 3 imported company in liter (if possible) and in $$usd
+6 Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry
I work for zintro. We're working on a project to drive more inquiries into the system to get you more consulting leads. The project is writing and building an authoritative guide on a topic that we feel is broadly interesting/applicable so that we can promote it on a variety of sites and blogs. The topics are bottled beverages, vitamin-enhanced water, and zero-calorie beverages. We'd like to solicit some interview style responses from our experts to feature in this guide. While this is an unpaid opportunity, if you are chosen to be quoted, you will build credibility in your industry, get great exposure and free publicity, and you'll be helping to generate more relevant leads!
please answer some or all of the following questions with as much detail as possible, as there will likely be no follow up interview. Skip any questions where you don’t have great insight or experience.
1. In your experience, what's the fundamental difference between bottled water and tap? (spring water aside, is it true that most bottled water comes from municipal sources?)
2. Is bottled water safer or healthier than standard tap water?
3. Does the bottled water industry unnecessarily contribute to waste? What is the industry's commitment to environmental responsibility? Is it industry standard to use recycled plastic?
4. What impacts does the bottled water industry have on the environment? Is the industry wasteful as far as water usage, energy waste or materials?
5. Are there benefits to drinking bottled water over standard tap water?
6. What purification processes does bottled water undergo before packaging?
7. Is bpa an issue in the bottled water industry? What sweetners are used in smart water?
8. Is smart water better/healthier than municipal tap water or non-enhanced bottled water?
9. Most bottled water comes from municipal sources. Is the industry wasteful in terms of energy use and materials (i.E., plastic bottles)?
Thank you for participating! i hope to choose some of your responses to feature in the guide.+16 Other Responses
Ecopsis is an international consulting firm specializing in the technical, socio-economic, financial and institutional challenges of sanitation projects and programs. Areas of intervention include wastewater and solid waste (from both domestic and industrial origins), basic sanitation and hygiene promotion. The aim of ecopsis is to be proactive with the challenges posed by sanitation issues. Consulting services in sanitation that we provide include sector strategies, institutional capacity building, project cycle management, private sector development, technical expertise. Our clients include wb, afdb, sdc, afd, unicef and many others.
Ecopsis is looking for experienced professionals in the sanitation sector:
masters degree in environment, economics, engineering, development studies, social and/or administrative sciences, legal, finance.
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in sanitation and wastewater projects.
Excellent communications, organizational and management skills, including report writing.
Fluency in english, both verbally and in writing, is essential. French and spanish highly desirable. Other languages welcome.
Vacant positions available at coordinator, team leader and consultant levels.
We accept candidates at all times.+6 Other Responses