Chile Water Industry For Mining
I am looking for following information on chile water industry
water consumption efficiency (water usage per ore produced) data in different mining sites in chile especially in antofagasta and tarapacá region.
Water supply and demand data historical and forecast(five years) for chile mainly in antofagasta and tarapacá region.
Please note that i am looking for phone consulting or equivalent and this is not a research project.+undefined Other Responses
Bottled Water Industry
I work for zintro. We're working on a project to drive more inquiries into the system to get you more consulting leads. The project is writing and building an authoritative guide on a topic that we feel is broadly interesting/applicable so that we can promote it on a variety of sites and blogs. The topics are bottled beverages, vitamin-enhanced water, and zero-calorie beverages. We'd like to solicit some interview style responses from our experts to feature in this guide. While this is an unpaid opportunity, if you are chosen to be quoted, you will build credibility in your industry, get great exposure and free publicity, and you'll be helping to generate more relevant leads!
please answer some or all of the following questions with as much detail as possible, as there will likely be no follow up interview. Skip any questions where you don’t have great insight or experience.
1. In your experience, what's the fundamental difference between bottled water and tap? (spring water aside, is it true that most bottled water comes from municipal sources?)
2. Is bottled water safer or healthier than standard tap water?
3. Does the bottled water industry unnecessarily contribute to waste? What is the industry's commitment to environmental responsibility? Is it industry standard to use recycled plastic?
4. What impacts does the bottled water industry have on the environment? Is the industry wasteful as far as water usage, energy waste or materials?
5. Are there benefits to drinking bottled water over standard tap water?
6. What purification processes does bottled water undergo before packaging?
7. Is bpa an issue in the bottled water industry? What sweetners are used in smart water?
8. Is smart water better/healthier than municipal tap water or non-enhanced bottled water?
9. Most bottled water comes from municipal sources. Is the industry wasteful in terms of energy use and materials (i.E., plastic bottles)?
Thank you for participating! i hope to choose some of your responses to feature in the guide.+16 Other Responses
My name is ben and i am a real estate wholesaler located in ca.
I recently had a seller of a property contact me about 10 acres of commercial / agricultural land located in puerto rico he needs to sell. There are 4 natural water springs on the property. The seller spent quite a bit of money and time, getting the proper water permits and rezoning 1 acre to build a commercial building as his intent was for the building was to house his water bottling operation. I understand, in puerto rico, having a source of clean water suitable for bottling can be very lucrative so it currently has my attention. I have an agreement in principal with the seller to buy the 10 acres and all the water and mineral rights.
My issue is, i am a real estate wholesaler, not a water bottling expert. Other than drinking it, i have no experience with bottled water. I have some interested groups who would be willing to fund my purchase of the 10 acres and the bottling operation but i can not in good conscience ask them to invest in me if i don't get the proper information and have a plan to make us profitable. From what information i have been able to gather, with the proper bottling machine, there is a maximum of 108 (16oz) bottles that can be produced per minute. That makes about 2.3 million bottles per month. I need someone with the proper expertise and knowledge of the bottled water industry to set expectations as to costs and profitability of the market in puerto rico, the caribbean, and the possibility of bring water products to the mainland.
I would be open to an investor funding the purchase transaction and the business opportunity but i am much more interested in find a person with real world experience in the bottled water industry.+5 Other Responses