Bottled Water Industry In Kuwait
One of our clients, who’s interested to carry out a feasibility study for establishing and operating a plant for the production and bottling of mineral water in kuwait, noting that the client has already obtained a permit license from kuwaiti government to build and operate such a business of mineral water production and bottling in subiya area, kindly provide us with a draft proposal (specifying your required time frame and fees) for a technical analysis study mainly with the following requirements so that the client may be able to compete efficiently in its local market (kuwait):
• number, type, and cost of equipments and machines needed to operate
• pre-operating phase period, expenses and their types, including timing of when procuring the needed capex of machines/equipments
• detailing total cost and time of cost of operations up to the final product.
• size /volume of production per day, etc… and when full production capacity can be reached
• number of stuff needed to run the plant with an organizational chart detailing type/positions
• note: the technical advisor must understand and be aware of the kuwait local production and local competition of bottled mineral water industry.+2 Other Responses
Adb groundwater project in the pakistani province of punjab. The project office is in lahore. The team leader resigned for private reasons and we are now looking for a replacement. The remaining assignment comprises 8 person months spread over a period of 14 months. The first input would be in february 2012. The job profile is as follows:
senior hydro-geologist/team leader - international: required for 8 months. The senior hydro-geologist will have a master’s in hydro-geology/groundwater hydrology/water resources. A phd in groundwater hydrology/hydro-geology will be preferred and scored higher. He will have at least twenty years of professional experience in the conjunctive use management of ground and surface waters in irrigated areas and groundwater resource assessment and management in arid areas. At least five years of that experience shall have been as team leader and three years of the experience will have been in south asia. His duties will include but not limited to the following:
- review all documents relevant to the project including those prepared by the ppta consultants;
- assist pmu in management and supervision of all groundwater assessment monitoring and management activities and assume full responsibility for and management of the consultant’s team;
- assist pmu in locating and installing additional monitoring wells and wells for pumping tests to further refine aquifer parameters and facilitate water quality sampling from multiple depths at a given point to better define vertical distribution of water quality within the aquifer system;
- based on the assessments above and all other available data and information design, implement and oversee operation of a groundwater monitoring system adequate to serve all needs for the monitoring output;
- guide and assist the groundwater modelers in developing, calibrating and operating a finite difference groundwater model of the aquifer underlying the lbdc command to serve as a primary tool in formulating and evaluating groundwater management strategies;
- review groundwater regulations and recommend modifications to ensure adequate conjunctive management of groundwater and surface water resources to ensure long term sustainability;
- assist pmu in making the comprehensive data base and groundwater management tools developed for lbdc available to province/basin-wide groundwater management initiatives; and
- provide both formal and on-the-job training for pmu/piu/pipd staff in groundwater monitoring, modeling and management.
Pay is €11000 a month all in!+11 Other Responses
Ecopsis is an international consulting firm specializing in the technical, socio-economic, financial and institutional challenges of sanitation projects and programs. Areas of intervention include wastewater and solid waste (from both domestic and industrial origins), basic sanitation and hygiene promotion. The aim of ecopsis is to be proactive with the challenges posed by sanitation issues. Consulting services in sanitation that we provide include sector strategies, institutional capacity building, project cycle management, private sector development, technical expertise. Our clients include wb, afdb, sdc, afd, unicef and many others.
Ecopsis is looking for experienced professionals in the sanitation sector:
masters degree in environment, economics, engineering, development studies, social and/or administrative sciences, legal, finance.
Minimum 5 years of professional experience in sanitation and wastewater projects.
Excellent communications, organizational and management skills, including report writing.
Fluency in english, both verbally and in writing, is essential. French and spanish highly desirable. Other languages welcome.
Vacant positions available at coordinator, team leader and consultant levels.
We accept candidates at all times.+17 Other Responses