Supply Chain Logistics And Retail
We are engaged with a fortune 500 retail firm to provide retail consulting billing rates for tier 1 consulting firms. Below are the list of requirements:
• average billing rates(usd per hour) charged by tier 1 consulting firms
o service lines of focus : retail operations, retails supply chain and logistics, retail labour
o job roles: partner, director, sr. Manager, manager, sr. Consultant, consultant, analyst
• growth rate by country and job role
geographical scope: us, uk, europe(as a whole) and china.+6 Other Responses
Retail Loss Prevention
We’re looking to speak with either senior loss prevention executives at very large retailers (walmart, target, costco, etc.), department stores (nordstrom, sears, sachs, etc.), or grocers (safeway, whole foods, kroger, etc.) or the people who the loss prevention executives directly report to at these businesses.
Experience of the ideal expert: experience in the retail industry with either loss prevention, asset protection, or retail operations, experience managing shrinkage or theft in retail stores, etc.
Companies in this space of interest: walmart, kroger, whole foods, any major department or home improvement store, etc.+undefined Other Responses
Internet Retail Business Acquisition
We are interested in acquiring an internet retail business that has been running for 9 years. We want to do a full leveraged buyout using the assets and cash flow of the business . We will like your service to undertake the following:
1. Purchase price assumptions, debt interest rate, etc
2. Sources and uses of funds
3. Financial projections
4. Balance sheet adjustments
5. Exit equity value
6. Irr on initial investment+10 Other Responses
Hr Manager In Tier-1 Retail Bank
We are seeking an expert interview with someone who has hands-on experience in human resources (hr) management in tier-1 retail banks (only n. America and europe are relevant). We are seeking to understand overarching strategy in how hr is situated within the organization and best strategic practices. The candidate should ideally have experience in 2 or more banks in the relevant geographies.
Key issues to review in interview:
· what is the ration of hr employees versus overall workforce in bank?
· what is the structure of the hr employees/function (centralized versus de-centralized)?
· who is the hr division sub-ordinated to and which executives are responsible for their goals/tasks?
· underlying strategy and beliefs of hr division in day-to-day tasks and long-term goals/vision?
· key challenges facing hr and which challenges are unique to banking+undefined Other Responses