Website Development With Api Calculations
Need to complete a website which does calculations using data from amazon.Com's api.
Designs are provided. The website will be very similar to fakespot.Com
so please study this one to understand the project. Calculations will be
Important to have worked with input-based calculation websites before and can
take my design and make a professional, sleek, bug-free website.
Key skills: php,
amazon api+11 Other Responses
Mobile Applications Development
Software developer - web/mobile applications
we are seeking a software developer to join our team. You will be responsible for developing and updating web based applications as well as developing new hybrid/native mobile applications.
â¢ 3+ years demonstrable experience with php
â¢ experience with web vs native vs hybrid application development
â¢ proficient with html5, css3, ajax, xml
â¢ proficient with databases and crud â postgresql, mysql, etc.
Â¢ proficient using open source software platforms, languages, and libraries
â¢ code versioning systems such as git
â¢ consistently deliver code of high-quality, well documented, and on time
â¢ independent, self-starter with ability to think out-of-the-box
â¢ excellent problem solving skills; proven technical leadership and communication skills
Â¢ experience with php and mvc frameworks
â¢ understanding of gis concepts / terminology
â¢ experience with cloud api's â amazon, etc
â¢ experience with serving large multimedia files over the internet+12 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses