Lab Consumables & Chemicals In Western Europe
We are a global market research firm currently working with a leading agricultural science and technology company. We are seeking experts who can provide insights on the “lab consumables & chemicals market in western europe”.
The following questions would help us gain actionable insights that we aim to share with our client –
• current supply and demand analysis (western european region)
• any anticipated threats to watch out for in lab consumables & chemicals market in western europe region
• sme point of view on pricing trends from a long-term perspective (2-3 years) in western europe region
• top providers in western europe
note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hands-on relevant experience is a must for this project. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the industry, if you are interested to proceed.
+18 Other Responses
Port, Mining, Construction & Tires In Germany And Italy
I am looking for germany and italy top port, mining, construction and industrial tire distributors, their market share in 2015 and their sales statistics+7 Other Responses
Healthcare Promotional Items
Title: promotional items
one of our leading pharmaceutical clients is interested to learn about the promotional items offered to the healthcare professionals and pharmacists. Expert insights are needed on the industry overview, procurement best practices and slas, pricing models and cost structure in the following countries: australia, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, greece, ireland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, norway, poland, portugal, spain, sweden, switzerland, turkey, united kingdom+15 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Procurement Best Practices
Local sourcing strategy best practices
one of our esteemed fortune 500 pharmaceutical client is planning to go for a local sourcing strategy across all its markets. Hence they would like to understand the procurement best practices associated with local sourcing strategy. Also they would like to know how the top pharmaceutical companies are successfully implementing these procurement best practices in various markets.
• eucan - (italy, switzerland, spain, canada, uk, germany, france, austria, poland, denmark, norway, finland, sweden, netherlands, belgium, greece, portugal, israel, cee, balkans and baltics)
• apac - (china, singapore, india, taiwan, hong kong, australia, vietnam and others)
• latam - (brazil, mexico, argentina, peru, panama, chile, colombia, venezuela and others)
• nemea - (uae, south africa, turkey and others)
1. Engagement practices
2. Pricing models
3. Competitive intelligence
a detailed questionnaire will be shared based on the above inquiry.
+4 Other Responses