Pharmaceutical Distribution Europe
We would like to understand the current pharmaceutical cold chain distribution models and marketing structure adopted across the european countries in order to distribute cold chain products.
In addition, we also would like to understand the list of major distribution hubs in europe and different temperate controlled packaging practices adopted for distribution.
Geographic scope: united kingdom, netherlands, germany, belgium, france, italy, israel, austria, spain, switzerland, nordics, portugal, greece.
- cold chain distribution models
- engagement models
- pricing models adopted for distribution service
if interested please share your contact details; email and phone number.+4 Other Responses
Lignite Suppliers In Germany And Switzerland
i am rakesh, a procurement analyst with a leading market research company. We have been engaged by our client, a cement manufacturer who is looking for lignite suppliers in germany and switzerland.
We require the following,
1) production capacity, % market share and utilization rate of top lignite producers and traders
2) available free capacity for purchase
3) rail carriages available for transport with the producer
please let me know if this feasible and contact me through zintro or my mail id given below.
sr. Research analyst+8 Other Responses
Grain & Seed Transportation In Europe
1. What are the commodities / industries affecting the grains/seeds transportation during the months of june to december in france, germany, uk, poland and spain?
A. What is the percentage split of demand from various industries during this time period
2. What is the volatility of trucking price during the peak season from june-december in europe?
A. Can you provide a general price trend during this season and parties influencing the price during this period
3. What is the general modal split of seed/grains transportation in france, germany, uk, poland and spain?
A. What is the per ton price variation between these modes?
B. During the peak season for seed/grain transportation(june-december), is there any trend of modal shift happening to meet the demand?
Geography: eastern and western europe+8 Other Responses
Municipal Waste Management
we are currently working with our partner, an investment firm based in poland focused on municipal waste management and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry. After this consultation, a next step would be an on-site work of 1-2 days.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
1. What is an expected price development of rdf in western / central europe?
2. How prices of waste treatment services in western europe (e.G. Germany) changed after the introduction of the new waste legislation?
3. Is mechanical-biological treatment an effective way for the treatment of municipal waste?
4. What are alternative methods for rdf management (currently almost all rdf is burned by the cement plants)?
5. How polish municipal waste management market will evolve in the coming years?
I look forward to your reply.
maria+11 Other Responses
Trucking Market In Europe
Currently doing a study to analyse the trucking market in europe specific to coil trailers and expandable flatbed trailers.
Countries of focus: germany, france, italy, poland, uk, czech republic, spain, belgium, luxembourg and portugal
1. I want to understand the supply/capacity scenario of specific trailers such as coil trailers and expandable flatbed trailers in above-mentioned countries. What is the trend with regard to capacity and want is the future projections in near future? I am also looking to analyze the demand side for coil trailers/ expandable flatbed trailers in all above-mentioned countries and how the trend is in near future
2. Wanted to analyze the cost structure for operating taut liner trucks in above mentioned countries. I have already developed a cost structure considering few parameters such as fuel, wage, maintenance, toll etc. Which can be shared, wanted to reconfirm the model developed in which i have included vat and taxes for the fuel parameter. With regard to this, i wanted a cost breakup excluding taxes and vat from the fuel parameter for the final structure
deepak+3 Other Responses
Healthcare Promotional Items
Title: promotional items
one of our leading pharmaceutical clients is interested to learn about the promotional items offered to the healthcare professionals and pharmacists. Expert insights are needed on the industry overview, procurement best practices and slas, pricing models and cost structure in the following countries: australia, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, greece, ireland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, norway, poland, portugal, spain, sweden, switzerland, turkey, united kingdom+15 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Procurement Best Practices
Local sourcing strategy best practices
one of our esteemed fortune 500 pharmaceutical client is planning to go for a local sourcing strategy across all its markets. Hence they would like to understand the procurement best practices associated with local sourcing strategy. Also they would like to know how the top pharmaceutical companies are successfully implementing these procurement best practices in various markets.
• eucan - (italy, switzerland, spain, canada, uk, germany, france, austria, poland, denmark, norway, finland, sweden, netherlands, belgium, greece, portugal, israel, cee, balkans and baltics)
• apac - (china, singapore, india, taiwan, hong kong, australia, vietnam and others)
• latam - (brazil, mexico, argentina, peru, panama, chile, colombia, venezuela and others)
• nemea - (uae, south africa, turkey and others)
1. Engagement practices
2. Pricing models
3. Competitive intelligence
a detailed questionnaire will be shared based on the above inquiry.
+4 Other Responses
Mountain & Hill Construction
We are a market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients wants to connect with infrastructure experts from developed hilly or mountainous geographies like switzerland, germany, russia, italy, etc. Who have deep understanding of the best practices in selection of mode of transportation (road/rail/air/cables/furniculars) to construct for hills/mountains.+5 Other Responses
Port, Mining, Construction & Tires In Germany And Italy
I am looking for germany and italy top port, mining, construction and industrial tire distributors, their market share in 2015 and their sales statistics+7 Other Responses
Title: promotional items sourcing best practices
one of our leading pharma clients is interested to know the procurement best practices and understand the cost structure involved in sourcing reminder items (marketing incentives/promotional materials/marketing materials) from external suppliers. The countries that we are looking to have these information on are:
australia, austria, belgium, denmark, finland, france, germany, greece, ireland, italy, netherlands, new zealand, norway, poland, portugal, spain, sweden, switzerland, turkey, united kingdom+2 Other Responses
Life Science Procurement Maturity
We are a global research and advisory firm and are seeking experts who can assist us with insights (both qualitative and quantitative) on the maturity of procurement as a function across countries / regions.
This entails providing us with comparative data / benchmarks that help indicate the maturity of countries in terms of their procurement practices. The applicable industry is life sciences.
The list of regions and countries include:
in western europe: germany, france, uk, holland, spain, italy, switzerland, belgium, (norway & finland nice to have but not mandatory)
in apac: india, china, singapore (australia nice to have but not mandatory)
in latam: brazil, argentina, colombia, mexico
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable on the aforementioned topic.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1-2 hours to discuss the same. Please supplement your expression of interest with an indication of the approach that you are likely to adopt to answer the aforementioned question.
budha+13 Other Responses
Pharma & Medical Device Distribution Market
I am looking for experts who can discuss on the distribution landscape of two markets: 1. Pharmaceutical and 2. Medical device & consumables
preferred countries (region: europe and south east asia) are: germany, netherlands, sweden, uk, belgium, japan, austria, france, denmark, spain, singapore, italy, south korea, finland, ireland, portugal, poland, czech republic, indonesia
we are looking at experts who would be able to speak on multiple countries together.
The key data points that i would like to discuss are: (for both the industries)
- distribution model
- roles & responsibilities of distributors
- total of number of distributors involved in each of the industries
- type of distributors operating - local v/s foreign
- scale of operation of distributors ( in terms of revenue - large and small scale - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- type of portfolio (kind of products distributed - different for foreign and local distributors?)
- exclusivity to any brand (different for foreign and local distributors?)
- geographic reach of distributors and rational for the same
- typical distributors hired by pharma and med device companies
- customer profile catered by distributors
- margins accrued by the entities in the value chain
- any specific capabilities / expertise required by distributors
- online presence of distributors
+27 Other Responses