We have an immediate opening with one of our client. Kindly confirm your interest by replying to this inquiry with your updated resume and convenient time/number to discuss further. You can mail me via zintroin case if you are not currently available or not interested in the below position, i apologize for the inconvenience and request you to forward my mail to your friends or colleagues whom you feel would excel this opportunity
job title :senior network engineer (10 + yrs)
location :san ramon , ca
terms :long term contract
-senior network engineer responsible for implementing, operating and supporting multi-tenant, scalable network solutions.
-the role will routinely review, analyze and recommend network improvements to ensure that the network can scale with the needs of the applications and services riding on it.
- routing expertise – cisco & juniper routers and switches
- ibgp, ebgp, ospf, is-is with hands-on experience managing enterprise wan
- mpls, ipsec tunnel, ssl vpn, firewall, and dns
- firewall & dns expertise
- palo alto & f5 firewall
- infoblox dns & ipam solutions
- project management – must know agile to drive teams backlog
- track and update the user stories to ensure the project(sprint iteration) is delivered with agreed content on time
- monitor and optimize network performance and assure network security in a high availability environment.
-work with telecom providers to report, troubleshoot, and resolve wan related issues.
- enforce and execute user policies and procedures regarding the use of network resources.
- provide on-call support to the first level support
- bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, computer science or engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- minimum 5+ years of experience supporting large enterprise network infrastructure (e.G. At a fortune 500 company)
- must have 1-2 years of project management experience in agile methodology to help drive the day-to-day backlog\
+7 Other Responses
Celllular Private Network & Wi-fi 6
We are interested with multiple experts for a detailed benchmarking of competitive mobile private network and wi-fi 6 offerings across multiple dimensions (commercial models, slas, pricing, basic technical specifications, etc.)
preferably experts with specific experience of purchasing and implementation of wifi6/cellular private network.
Discussion points are as follows:
*competitive wi-fi 6 and cellular private network offerings in the market and expected future development
*rfp/rfi level of detail on commercial models, slas, price levels, deployment options, basic technical specs across market segments
*current enterprise preferences and buying behavior for wi-fi 6 and cellular private networks as well as expected future development, including key purchasing criteria and driving use cases, selection process between wifi/cellular solution, key factors for switching from existing wifi solution to cellular, demand of e2e solutions, price sensitivity, customer internal process and level of top management involvement
*vendor partner programs in the market, how they are set up, advertised, what parts of the value chain/offerings are pre-integrated etc.
*vendor approach to channel sales for wi-fi 6 and cellular private networks (training, accreditation, tiering of suppliers, global price lists)
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Have you handled or managed purchasing and implementation of wifi6/cellular private networks (from internal initial planning, to decision on technological solution and specs as well as vendor selection, including formulation of rfp/rfi)?
3. Can you share your insights on the topics mentioned? Kindly elaborate if needed.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+37 Other Responses
Looking for a c level executive\former executive in one of the leading tv networks for the following questions:
1. Advertising models on premium content, both on traditional tv online content
2. Advertising monetization models on tv
experience working in one of the major networks, paytv, content companies - a must.+33 Other Responses