Wireless Mesh Networks
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts with extensive knowledge in the manufacturing and designing of point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and wireless mesh networks. We would like to understand the value proposition of these solutions relative to private and public cellular and wi-fi networks, especially in the application of vehicle automation, video surveillance, and passenger wi-fi. Finally, we would like to understand the impact of 5g’s release on the competitive positioning for these solutions.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. What is the extent of your experience with designing, implementing, and monitoring wireless networks for use in long distance or remote area applications?
2. Would you be able to give an overview on performance comparison of mesh networks (throughput and latency) and its key differentiators relative to lte? Please answer briefly.
3. Can you share your insights on the competitive advantages and the effectiveness of mesh networks relative to its competitors (cellular, wifi, wireline) and how the 5g release can impact these?
4. Kindly rate your familiarity with industry participants (1 not familiar, 5 very familiar)
a. Proxim wireless
e. Axxcss wireless / moseley+35 Other Responses
Telecom Providers - Business Expenses
Our firm requires experts who have who has direct experience managing capex budgets, ftes and implementations of both copper and fiber networks across rural, suburban and urban footprints. Preferably with a solid technical understanding, but also be able to communicate in lay terms and has experience in the ny-ct-nj market.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Would you be able to discuss each of the following topics in-depth? Kindly answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
2a. Would you be able to discuss unit economics of projects (e.G., cost per drop/passing)?
2b. Are you familiar with roi/payback on fiber-to-the-home (ftth) initiatives as well as cpe?
2c. Would you be able to explain the technical differences between a light- and full-mvno structure, and how it works with the existing network
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+13 Other Responses