Remote Communication In Oil And Gas Industry
Remote communications in u.S. Onshore oil & gas
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on onshore oil & gas communications, we are interested in speaking with experts who are knowledgeable about remote communications used in oil & gas onshore rig operations. We would be interested in speaking with experts on both the communications provider side and the rig operator side.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+5 Other Responses
i am in the beginning stages of a service offering that will help protect and preserve personal freedoms from the malicious use of today's tracking technology placed without the owners consent. In order to identify the existence of gps tracking devices, i need to be able to verify its existence on the vehicle. A small cell or cloned based station will help accomplish that task by having the device connect to it which can then assist myself in locating and eventually removing the device for the customer.
I need a wireless and cellur expert to help build this custom device (small cell or cloned based station)+5 Other Responses
Scope: the main objective is to understand how operators/service providers are adopting artificial intelligence (ai). It will cover understanding details on what ai is being used for, pain-points addressed by using ai, how it is being implemented and which organizations or partners are being used to deliver it.
Interviews to be conducted with experts who work in following companies only: at&t, t-mobile, dish, bell, cox communications
industry: telecommunications/cable companies
focus geography: usa, canada
type of interviews: telephonic interview
duration: 60 minutes
timeline: before 8th march
number of experts: 4
expert job title(s): senior executives having experience of using ai services and solutions and have knowledge of network side of the organization. E.G.
• senior director / head of network planning and design
• senior vp / head of network operations
• director of strategy & innovation
• director, artificial intelligence
• director - network engineering
• cto / cio
• associate director, advanced analytics
• senior vice president - product & technology
• director - technology, chief data office
screening questions (must qualify below mentioned criteria):
must have knowledge of at least 5 of the following ai-specific use cases:
• network management and operations
• cloud and it operations
• enterprise operations (sw-wan, iot, edge)
• network design and optimization
• ran spectrum and traffic management including oran/smo
• network roll out
• customer experience management
• service assurance
• security/fraud and revenue assurance
• custom use case
• other: monetization, financial forecasting, hr, bid/contract management, marketing, billing/charging, smartbots, other (specify)
key pointers for the discussion:
1) where is ai being invested in by operators today and where is it expected to be in the future?
2) which use cases and business functions are using ai and what pain-points are they addressing?
3) which use cases offer the most significant value to the operators?
4) how do operators support their ai projects, what partners do they have?
5) what type of service/product pricing models are best for operators and is it changing?
6) do operators expect spending on ai to increase or decrease in the future?+50 Other Responses
Telecommunication Services In Africa
i am looking for subject matter expertise on "telecommunication services(enterprise mobility) in africa" which include best engagement models, contract models, pricing models etc. Please reach out to me if you possess the needed expertise.
Thanks.+9 Other Responses