Optical Fiber Cable
We are looking for information on below questions:
• what are drop cables? What is the difference between drop and indoor cables?
• what is the difference between normal drop cables and hardened connectors?
• in case of hardened connectors, why is the cost per foot not similar, ? Is it because the connector is of fixed cost plus cost for the length of the cables?
• how does multi-mode with less fiber count compare to single mode with high fiber count in terms of application, pros and cons and cost?
• what's the use of armored cables apart from making cables detectable? Are there toned outdoor cables with single metal wire for detecting purposes like in the case of drop cables?
• what is the need of fibres to be detectable (armored/toned) if they're laid in building duct systems?
• why do drop optical fiber cables come in standard lengths?
• how are optical cables connected? Can connectors be put on the field or they have to put in the factory at predetermined points?
• what are the cost and time factors involved in connecting them in factory and on field. If can be put on field, what's the importance of fnap?
• can two drop cables with connectors be connected on field?
• can hardened drop cables be connected to normal drop cables on field?
• can higher fiber count cables be split into separate lower count fibers? Is that cost effective? Where can those splitted cables be used?
• how frequently do cables need to be replaced? Are their in regulatory standards on the frequency?
+14 Other Responses
Consumer Electronics Accessories
We are looking for highly experienced experts with knowledge of the following:
a.Norwegian and/or swedish market for consumer electronics accessories (cea). Preferably someone who has worked as sales manager/ category manager/coo for a substantial amount of time, and is up to date with the current market dynamics.
B.Consultants/advisors with in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics accessory market in scandinavia.
Familiarity with market dynamics/competitive landscape in the specific product segments is a must:
- mobile accessories (cases, screen protectors, power packs, chargers)
-audio (portable speakers, headphones, bluetooth speakers)
-network (routers, switches)
-computer (mouse, keyboard, hard drives, graphic cards, computer chargers)
-batteries & charging (std. And special batteries, power banks, chargers for electric vehicles)
-lighting (led lights, led strips, light chains, candlesticks)
-smart home (smart lights, controllers)
-security (digital locks, alarms)
-leisure (drones, radio-controlled cars, hoverboards)
-maker & diy (raspberry pi, arduino, micro: bit)
-service (mobile repairs, screen replacement, home installation of router/networks)
experts must have in-depth knowledge of the following topics:
·growth rate for the norwegian cea market in the last 3-4 years.
· market growth expectation rate to be going forward.
· growth rate per product segment in the last 3-4 years, and what will be the growth rate going forward.
· driving growth per product segment going forward (price/volume).
· market share per player in the norwegian cea market.
· market shares in the norwegian cea market developed since 2018.
· what share of the cea market is currently sold through online-channels.
· what is the covid-impact on this, and how would you expect this to develop going further.
·market share per product segment.
·market share development per product segment developed since 2018.
This would be for a 60 mins phone consultation.
To show your relevance in the space, please answer the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in consumer electronics accessories? Please describe your role.
2. Will you be able to provide in-depth knowledge on the growth and market shares topic mentioned above for the norwegian and/or swedish market for consumer electronics accessories?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation. All the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. It is used for classification purposes only.**
+8 Other Responses
3pt Provider - Fiber Optic Network Components
Our firm requires experts, who have executive or board experience with a fiber optic network equipment supplier (oem or third party) or with a telecom or cable company with significant fiber optic networks. A possible consultant who could help assess a potential debt investment in a 3pt (open-source, non-oem third party) provider of optical transceivers and open-standards based fiber optic network components in the united states.
We would like to have a better understanding of long-term industry trends, oem versus 3pt providers, competitive dynamics, potential technological disruptions, key performance factors, and customer procurement decisioning will be important.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation and may evolve to an advisory role depending on the quality of the initial phone consult.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the following questions.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Would you be able to discuss each of the following topics in-depth? Kindly answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
2a. General perspective on the industry
2b. Oem versus 3pt providers
2c. Open source networking and movement to third party components
2d. Potential technological disruptions
2e. Competitive dynamics and key performance factors
2f. Deciding factors for customer procurement
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+7 Other Responses
i`m iram , working for information and communication technology company, we provide telecom companies vsat and installation services for remote areas, we would like to expand our business outside the country, so we would like to consult about the best promotion mix for our business and how can we develop our sales promotion process.+4 Other Responses