Wooden Pallets Pooling
I would be needing the following information around wooden pallet pooling in great britain , ireland and emea:
1. Market size with cagr, key trends for f&b industry
2. Size and age profile of pallet pool
3. Details of key cost drivers – how is the total cost of a pallet broken down (raw materials, labour, pooling infrastructure – distribution costs, sort operations, service centres)
4. Best practice and innovation – what is the next big thing in pallets? What are the substitutes? Maturity cycle for pooling in f&b industry.
+8 Other Responses
Layer Pads In Packaging In Europe
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study in the food and beverage intermediate packaging space, we seek experts to share insights into the use of layer pads in palletised transport. We are interested to explore the european market for reusable plastic layer pads in transportation from container manufacturers to fillers and on-warding to retailers. Thus, seeking experts from food/beverage companies or retailers/supermarkets experienced in logistics and the use of layer pads.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, we can offer $300 per hour on the phone and need to complete the discussion this week.
Kindly get in touch through zintro so i can provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+6 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Supply Chain And Logistics
We would like to speak with experienced professionals in supply chain management and logistics, with extensive knowledge of the entire value chain of logistics in the pharma sector. They are looking for those who can talk about the most critical challenges in today’s supply chain and logistics in pharma, as well as macro forces and tech trends shaping the industry.
We aim to better understand the most common challenges their clients face when it comes to coordinating transportation, shipment, and forwarding on a global scale. And how they oversee processes coordinating shipments from several suppliers, managing multimodal transportation (e.G. Sea shipping and rail freight, or sea shipping and airfreight), and having visibility across long, international, and complex supply chains.
This is a 60-minute online consultation. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. How long have you been in the supply chain management and logistics company?
2. On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you in discussing the critical challenges faced in supply chain and logistics in the pharma sector?
3. Have you overseen and approved any deployment of new technology in the last 3 years?
please note: our client is only interested in your personal point of view and is not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $200 bonus is paid to the referrer.
+6 Other Responses