Business & Logistics Insurance Brokers
We are looking to conduct 1/2 hour phone consults with experts that have at least 3 years of experience in selling / broking business and/or logistics insurance to small / medium size companies (revenue from usd 1 million to usd 1 billion) in the u.S.
· the experts should have experience in selling/broking insurance to companies in the following industries:
o hi-tech (equipment & devices and telecom and broadcasting)
o retail (high value goods and apparel)
o healthcare (labs, pharmaceutical and medical devices)
o industrial equipment (manufacturers and distributors)
· the experts should have experience in:
o handling multiple accounts/customers for his company
o he / she should be aware of challenges (such as claims, documentation) faced by the customers
o he should also have knowledge on customer needs (insurance products and services required) and preferences
o claim renewal process
note: we are not looking for experts who have experience in selling/broking health or worker compensation insurance.
We will pay a $125 honorarium for the one half hour call. There could be opportunities for follow-on work, if desired.+8 Other Responses
Market Landscape Of Outsourcing Services For The Us
Scope: the main objective of this study is to understand the trends and market landscape of the various business processes being outsourced by the entities/departments in the us government sector.
The study intends to understand:
• overview of market landscape of the outsourced services such as customer care services, outbound/inbound document and mail management, payroll & benefits solutions, legal process outsourcing, subsidy program management services, welfare program management, etc.
• overview of leading providers of such services to the government sector
• overview of the segments within the government sector availing such services – types of entities, typical goals, preferences/conditions for potential vendors, etc.
• united states
• customer management services – helpdesk, customer care solutions, etc.
• office management process outsourcing – worker compensation solutions, payroll management services, document management services, etc.
• benefits/welfare program management solutions – welfare program/payment management, subsidy program management, child care program management, etc.
Number of experts: 10
timeframe: 20th january, 2021
expert job title(s): current and ex-employees with following roles
• from service providers offering outsourcing services to government sector (sample set of people):
- account managers (ideally those handling government accounts)
- sales managers/directors/vps (ideally those handling government accounts)
- contracts managers (ideally those handling government accounts)
- any other relevant senior individuals/experts dealing with government segment and holding expertise of the outsourcing services for the government sector
• from the government sector (sample set of people):
- contracts managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- rfp/rfq managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- procurement heads/directors/managers (ideally for outsourcing services)
- any other relevant senior individuals dealing with outsourcing services for government segment and holding expertise of the outsourcing services for the government sector
• other independent consultants and experts in this segment
survey type: telephonic survey
duration: approx. 45 minutes
1. Would you be able to share insights on the market landscape (based on the key pointers for discussion mentioned) for the government sector?
Key pointers for discussion:
1. Estimated market size/opportunity for the services mentioned in the focus area
2. Trends/factor impacting the opportunity for such services
3. Competitive landscape in provision of each of such services (to the government sector)
4. Qualities, strategies, etc. For leading providers in the service segments
5. Value chain and resource requirement for such services
6. Typical requirements and/or entry barriers for service providers, while offering such services to different segments in the government sector
7. Any specific preferences of different government segments while awarding contracts for outsourced services+118 Other Responses
Australian Insurance Market
10eqs interview on the australian insurance market
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking experts who could help us understand market positioning for a religiously affiliated insurance provider: specifically we are looking for expert based in australia and work or have worked at any of the below companies:jlt australia\willis australia holdingssteadfastaon australiaaub group
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
we are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview.
please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this. If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process. We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
best regards, shannon+7 Other Responses
Homeowner's Insurance & Insurance Adjusters
Our us firm requires us-based insurance experts for paid phone consultations.
Ideally experts with experience from state farm, farmers, liberty mutual, usaa, allstate, nationwide, travelers.
More specifically we want to discuss topics around insurance adjusters and homeowner's insurance policies.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+25 Other Responses