I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1k studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the overall dynamics and trends in the smartphone market and ecosystem in europe and the us. More specifically, we are looking into how new technologies are introduced to the smart phone market. We'd like to look at different approaches, different business models and whether it differs by technology. One focus would be on potential 3d sensor technology. Primary questions are:
1. How should a new component/software/firmware player enter the smartphone market, and how does the smartphone ecosystem impact this?
2. What is the current dynamic of players like apple, samsung, qualcomm, independently of each other?
3. What is the key driver for oems to integrate 3d sensor technology into their smartphones?
The geographical focus is europe and the us at this stage, so we are interested to speak with experts from these markets and with experience at one of the three mentioned companies.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 60 minute discussions with experts in the first two weeks of january 2019 (deadline is mid-jan) and are happy to offer a flexible eur 200 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
lou+13 Other Responses
Mobile Device Industry
Hi, i am looking for subject matter expert on mobile devices procurement and industry best practices including the vendor engagement model, device deployment policy, byod policy etc.Please respond at the earliest if you possess expertise on the same.
thank you. +11 Other Responses
Invest In Ios (iphone & Ipad) Apps
If you are looking to differentiate your revenue, i have a long list of app ideas that are waiting to be developed.
These are all very different in nature so i'm sure there will be at least a few you will be interested in.
Whenever i have downtime from commissioned apps i scroll through this list and pick the one i feel like working on.
Obviously they are on this waiting list because i give priority to commissioned apps. I would love to have someone invest in these to bring them to life and make money with iphone apps on the apple appstore!+3 Other Responses
Refurbished Smartphone Devices
We are working for a telecom technology organization that is planning to engage with supplier for refurbished smartphones.
We are looking for an expert that can answer the following questions-
1. How are the current supply-demand dynamics in the refurbished smartphones for the global as well as us market? What are the key trends in the supply and demands that will shape the market in next five years?
2. Is the market nearing supply saturation, or is there still unmet demand?
3. Has the average selling price (asp) of the refurbished smartphones increased or decreased over the last few years? What are the factors that have been driving these changes?
4. Is the growth in demand opportunities for refurbished smartphones high for the us market, or outside the us?
5. Who are the key players in the refurbished smartphones ecosystem (auction, refurb, bulk liquidators, wholesalers, and other) globally as well as in the us?+10 Other Responses