- Project managed the quality assurance team in handling the product test cycle parameters, to achieve expected results in given time schedule.
- Successfully implemented the product at the client end by effectively engaging with the beta customers. And was flexible enough to handle functional issues with the client at off peak hours.
- Extensive experience in designing, executing and maintaining high level test plans and test scenarios, and creating traceability matrix based on business requirements.
- Delivered knowledge transfer on product's security feature to the partner company: Booz Allen Hamilton in achieving Common Criteria certification EAL3 for the product within 3 months duration, enabling the product to compete in the US Federal market.
- Certified the company's security enterprise software in 30+ kernel versions of operating systems (OS) including Red Hat, SUSE, Solaris and Windows Server, thus having a working knowledge of major operating systems.
- Introduced value process improvements in the product administration, like establishing effective control points, generating resourceful reports and defect graphs, which enabled management to take informed decisions.
Hishaam-MBA has not submitted any inquiriesView More
Hishaam-MBA has no active conversationsView More
Quality Assurance Engineer from CA Technologies (formerly Computer Associates)
MBA (Merit) from Bradford University School of Management, UK B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics from National Institute of Technology, India
Hishaam-MBA has no past conversationsView More