- Project managed the quality assurance team in handling the product test cycle parameters, to achieve expected results in given time schedule.
- Successfully implemented the product at the client end by effectively engaging with the beta customers. And was flexible enough to handle functional issues with the client at off peak hours.
- Extensive experience in designing, executing and maintaining high level test plans and test scenarios, and creating traceability matrix based on business requirements.
- Delivered knowledge transfer on product's security feature to the partner company: Booz Allen Hamilton in achieving Common Criteria certification EAL3 for the product within 3 months duration, enabling the product to compete in the US Federal market.
- Certified the company's security enterprise software in 30+ kernel versions of operating systems (OS) including Red Hat, SUSE, Solaris and Windows Server, thus having a working knowledge of major operating systems.
- Introduced value process improvements in the product administration, like establishing effective control points, generating resourceful reports and defect graphs, which enabled management to take informed decisions.
Hishaam-MBA has not submitted any inquiriesView More
MBA (Merit) from Bradford University School of Management, UK B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics from National Institute of Technology, India